Vega Sport Performance Protein Vanilla - 29.2 oz uploaded by Jessica M.Vega Sport Performance Protein Vanilla - 29.2 oz uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY VEGA

Dietary Supplement Improve Strength, Build and Repair Musclebr Reduce Recovery Time Between Training* Plant-Based 2 25 g Protein 3 5,000 mg BCAAs 4 5,000 mg Glutamine 5 Dairy, Gluten Soy Free Good for your body and the planet, Vega is the clean, plant-based choice to fuel your healthy, active lifestyle - without compromise* Performance Protein*br Recharge and repair so you can do it all again, sooner* Complete, synergistic, alkaline-forming protein blend featuring 5,000mg of BCAAs* 2 Improves strength and exercise performance* 3 Repairs and builds muscles* 4 Reduces recovery time between training* Amino Acid Profile g Per Scoop table style=border-left: 0px none #000000;border-top: 0px none #000000;border-right: 0px none #000000;border-bottom: 0px none #000000;border-collapse: collapse;table-layout: auto; td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px see more...

Leslie B.
Great taste. Not terribly gritty or chalky. Perfect supplement to add as a meal replacement or post workout recovery. I’ve been using it for several months and do not regret switching from old brand.
Jessica M.
Ansonia, CT
To support muscle gain I have found Vega Sport protein shakes to be my absolute favorite. I love the taste and usually mix in a banana and vanilla almond milk to enhance the recovery time. The best part is this mix is vegan yet you still end up with an excellent amount of protein. If you haven't tried this protein powder you're missing out! This is the best I've tried with a perfect balance for all our muscle gain needs!
Maeve G.
This was my first ever protein powder many years ago. It used to be the premier vegan protein, but I don't think it holds that title any longer. It's relatively chalky and FAR too expensive. Protein powder should not be more than $40 TOPS for 30 servings. So - it's pretty tasty but not worth it.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
As far as vegan protein powders go, this is my favorite. It mixes very easily in almond milk, and doesn't have that gritty taste that others like Sunwarrior have. I recently switched over to their clean protein, but I still keep a jar of this on my heavy lift days, due to having 5g more protein (30g)
Samantha C.
Mckinney, TX
This product is awesome! And the flavor is great too. I work at a grocery store and the vendor for this product was sampling it so I decided to try it and boy did I like it. The chocolate one is good too but I honestly like the vanilla better
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
An off white chalky powder, definitely needs to be mixed in a shaker. There is no flavor but a hint of vanilla and kind of a flour taste. I tried it with 8 oz and found it too thick and pasty, so I added more water. It wasn't very appetizing alone, so I added some frozen fruit and blended it. Much better! It blended up well and was very smooth and creamy. It was more filling than most shakes I've had, I was full for hours! I received this product for free from Social Nature to test and review.
Danielle J.
Cedar Falls, IA
I love this protein powder ! i haven't bought a different brand since I've gotten this kind! I use it after every workout and also put some in my coffee in the morning. Ive been able to buy mine at TJ MAXX for an affordable price otherwise I don't think id buy it! The mocha flavor is by far the best. The only thing i would change about this product is how chalky it is, but its not that bad.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
Vega wins in all categories for plant based protein. The fact that it's soy free is even better. Incredible taste with a normal protein powder texture. Easy to blend. Very clean ingredients. A good size scoop which is perfect for making a smoothie that allows for more nutrients or just using a shaker bottle for post workout.

Vegan. Vegetarian. or Meathead. Everyone should be using this protein.
Tarrah G.
Definitely one of the better tasting vegan protein powders available. Mixes well and provides a pretty good amount of nutrients without excessive carbs. I usually mix with a smoothie for breakfast and it makes fir a good healthy quick meal. I prefer Vegan protein over others because it doesn't upset my stomach!
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
I love this protein. Not only does it taste great, but it's super clean and doesn't have a lot of sugar at all. Definite must try if you want to add protein to your workouts to help you recover and build strong muscle.
Shamika W.
SLC, UT
What do you prefer to mix this protein powder with? I saw not to mix it with dairy milk - but do you prefer water or some kind of nut milk? Any advantages of using any particular liquid?
Leslie B.
I just began using this product and notice its rather sweet. Not complaining just wondering if Stevia is healthy for me?
Ramatu T.
Does this help with weight loss? And how good is it?
Megan M.
Is this a slow-digesting protein?