Vega Sport Performance Protein Vanilla - 29.2 oz uploaded by Jéssica S.Vega Sport Performance Protein Vanilla - 29.2 oz uploaded by Jessica M.

BY VEGA

Dietary Supplement Improve Strength, Build and Repair Musclebr Reduce Recovery Time Between Training* Plant-Based 2 25 g Protein 3 5,000 mg BCAAs 4 5,000 mg Glutamine 5 Dairy, Gluten Soy Free Good for your body and the planet, Vega is the clean, plant-based choice to fuel your healthy, active lifestyle - without compromise* Performance Protein*br Recharge and repair so you can do it all again, sooner* Complete, synergistic, alkaline-forming protein blend featuring 5,000mg of BCAAs* 2 Improves strength and exercise performance* 3 Repairs and builds muscles* 4 Reduces recovery time between training* Amino Acid Profile g Per Scoop table style=border-left: 0px none #000000;border-top: 0px none #000000;border-right: 0px none #000000;border-bottom: 0px none #000000;border-collapse: collapse;table-layout: auto; td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px see more...

• Does this help with weight loss? And how good is it? Be the first to answer!
  • I just began using this product and notice its rather sweet. Not ...1 Answers
  • What do you prefer to mix this protein powder with? I saw not to ...2 Answers
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
As far as vegan protein powders go, this is my favorite. It mixes very easily in almond milk, and doesn't have that gritty taste that others like Sunwarrior have. I recently switched over to their clean protein, but I still keep a jar of this on my heavy lift days, due to having 5g more protein (30g)
Annette C.
Great protein powder but i was not a big fan of the taste. I'm sure some people would like the taste but when i made smoothies with it, it was a little over powering.
Jessica M.
Ansonia, CT
To support muscle gain I have found Vega Sport protein shakes to be my absolute favorite. I love the taste and usually mix in a banana and vanilla almond milk to enhance the recovery time. The best part is this mix is vegan yet you still end up with an excellent amount of protein. If you haven't tried this protein powder you're missing out! This is the best I've tried with a perfect balance for all our muscle gain needs!
Maeve G.
This was my first ever protein powder many years ago. It used to be the premier vegan protein, but I don't think it holds that title any longer. It's relatively chalky and FAR too expensive. Protein powder should not be more than $40 TOPS for 30 servings. So - it's pretty tasty but not worth it.
Samantha C.
Mckinney, TX
This product is awesome! And the flavor is great too. I work at a grocery store and the vendor for this product was sampling it so I decided to try it and boy did I like it. The chocolate one is good too but I honestly like the vanilla better
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
Vega wins in all categories for plant based protein. The fact that it's soy free is even better. Incredible taste with a normal protein powder texture. Easy to blend. Very clean ingredients. A good size scoop which is perfect for making a smoothie that allows for more nutrients or just using a shaker bottle for post workout.

Vegan. Vegetarian. or Meathead. Everyone should be using this protein.
Tarrah G.
Definitely one of the better tasting vegan protein powders available. Mixes well and provides a pretty good amount of nutrients without excessive carbs. I usually mix with a smoothie for breakfast and it makes fir a good healthy quick meal. I prefer Vegan protein over others because it doesn't upset my stomach!
Haley F.
Beverly, MA
I love this protein. Not only does it taste great, but it's super clean and doesn't have a lot of sugar at all. Definite must try if you want to add protein to your workouts to help you recover and build strong muscle.
Jessica B.
Casselberry, FL
I like the vanilla taste in this one. It mixes well in both milk (almond) and water. While I can't comment on it providing the protein I need to build muscle, as too many factors go into that, I will say that for the amount of protein and calories in each serving I will keep getting this powder.
paxton c.
Greensboro, NC
I have had to deal with protein diets and this is by FAR the best. It removes all soreness from activity and can be used as a post work out to get that extra energy boost.
Shamika W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Foodie Expert
What do you prefer to mix this protein powder with? I saw not to mix it with dairy milk - but do you prefer water or some kind of nut milk? Any advantages of using any particular liquid?
Leslie B.
I just began using this product and notice its rather sweet. Not complaining just wondering if Stevia is healthy for me?
Ramatu T.
Foodie Expert
Does this help with weight loss? And how good is it?
Megan M.
Foodie Expert
Is this a slow-digesting protein?