BY VEGA SPORT

Dietary Supplement. New & Improved Formula Tastes Great! Recharge & Repair so You Can Do It All Again, Sooner*. Complete, Synergistic Alkaline-Forming Protein Blend Featuring 5,500mg of BCAAs*. 25g Protein & 5000mg Glutamine per Serving. Improves Strength & Exercise Performance*. Repairs & Builds Muscles*. Reduces Recovery Time Between Training*. Natural Plant Based. Dairy, Gluten & Soy Free. see more...

• What's your favorite protein smoothie recipe? 1 Answers
Vega Sport Performance Protein
  • "Protein powders are acquired taste for sure, but this one makes the cut for me!" in 1 review
  • "When I started researching protein powders I found many didn't have the nutritional values with fiber, protein, or sugar content I was seeking in addition to being dairy-free until I found Vega." in 1 review
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Foodie Expert
At 30g of protein per scoop, it's the best vegan protein i've tried. It's not gritty, and does not have a strong taste unlike some other brands. I recently switched to vega's clean protein, but I keep a container of this due to it having 5g more of protein than the clean brand.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
For plant based, non-soy protein, this can't be beat.

Everyone should be switching to a vegan protein for their health anyway. Flavor and macros are on point. The downfall of all plant protein is the scoop size and price but I can live with that vs. a tub of cheap ingredients.

Great stuff.
Laurie V.
When I started researching protein powders I found many didn't have the nutritional values with fiber, protein, or sugar content I was seeking in addition to being dairy-free until I found Vega. The added bonus it's free of soy as well.
Brianne H.
Great option for vegans!!! No meat athletes!! Added it to my daily green smoothies. Protein powders are acquired taste for sure, but this one makes the cut for me!
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
As a plant based protein option this is great for people who have bad reactions to whey.
Anna H.
Foodie Expert
This worked best for me because it is plant based protein I don't always get along with others. I have repurchased this a few times!
Brigette T.
Los Angeles , CA
I did A LOT of research prior to buying a protein powder since I dint want to put junk into my body after a workout. My husband and I decided on this plant based protein and I absolutely love it!! Its definitely one of the healthiest things you can put in your body and it is great to repair and recover your muscles. This product didn't upset my stomach or get me "burp-y" like other proteins have.
Annmarie L.
Oswego, NY
I love this protein powder- I use it for making smoothies and baking! I just wish it would blend better when shaken- it requires a blender to really mix well.
Lendy S.
I take the Vega preworkout 1st, then the accelerator and last this protein all before and after my early morning workout. For the first time I actually feel like I don't need my extra cup of coffee to stay energized, especially being with my toddler all day! All moms should try Vega out!
Andrew R.
OAKVILLE, ON
I tried a sample of each flavor before deciding to buy the larger container and the chocolate is, by far, the best. Protein, in general, is an acquired taste. It takes some getting used to, but I found the chocolate hides the taste best and after a week, I was actually looking forward to drinking this post-workout, rather than dreading it. This product, like the pre-workout, requires some pretty extensive mixing, if you're just using a spoon, but it could be put in a blender for easier use. I find that post-workout, my blood sugar used to crash and I used to be really sore and I find this product really fixed that for me. I'm still hungry after a good workout, but I don't feel dizzy, nauseous or light headed. Combine this with a healthy meal and it's a good thing. It also helps build lean muscle without unnecessary weight loss.
Brigette T.
Los Angeles , CA
What's your favorite protein smoothie recipe?