2 colors available

BY VEGA SPORT

Dietary Supplement. Push Harder, Last Longer, Take It to the Next Level*. Replenishes Electrolytes & Minerals*. Enhances Metabolism & Alkalinity*. Provides Antioxidant Protection*. Zero Calories. Natural Plant Based. Dairy, Gluten & Soy Free Vega Sport is the first all-natural, plant-based performance enhancement system specifically developed to help athletes perform at their best - before, during, and after training and competition.  Formulated by Brendan Brazier, professional Ironman triathlete and best-selling author on performance nutrition, Vega Sport. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Foodie Expert
The powder doesn't like to dissolve fully. The flavor reminded me of alka seltzer medicine so it was kind of hard to get past that but I did feel hydrated after a day of working in extreme heat conditions. Just wish the flavor wasn't so awful and didn't have that chalky texture to it.
Tamara  V.
Tamara V.
Waukesha, WI
4 stars because the price is so darn high, but other than that, this is a great product and an excellent alternative to other sugar and chemical laden "recovery" drinks.
ashley a.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Foodie Expert
I love these. I add them with creatine to my workout water bottle and they make my workouts easier. I can tell the difference from the days I don't add this to my bottle. The Lemon isn't as tasty as the acai flavor, but both are worth buying. Definitely worth the price
Julia L.
Julia L.
Vega is a great brand and I love this product! I'm very active and this electrolyte keeps me hydrated. If I ever feel like I'm getting calf cramps (or that time of the month cramps) this drink takes it away less than 30 minutes!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Lexington , KY
Years ago I went through a vegetarian phase which prompted me to pick up this product to fuel my workouts. I'm so glad I did because Vega is a great brand and all of their products are amazing. I take this before working out and it cuts down on my recovery time immensely. My pilates instructors were shocked that I wasn't sore the day after an intense workout when everyone else could barely move!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
PORT MOODY, BC
Foodie Expert
Tastes awesome and great package for on the go! Easy to stash in my gym bag and in my car for when I'm feeling dehydrated. They are pricey, but they are worth it. Flavour is good, and it is a vegan product so it's worth the cost.
Jaime P.
Jaime P.
North Vancouver, BC
Keep me super hydrated by the lemon lime tasted more like lemon meringue pie- too sweet for me! If it was more of a zesty lime I would love it!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Rocky Mountain House, AB
I like the convenience of the single packs. This product dissolves easily in water. While the flavours are not fantastic, they are easily drinkable. I always have a few tossed in my gym bag.
Taija L.
Taija L.
Tastes awesome and made me feel hydrated and refreshed. I used this on a day where I was feeling lazy and slow and it picked me right up.