Vega Protein & Greens Sm Ca Coco Almond (518G)

Vega Protein & Greens Sm Ca Coco Almond (518G)

P & G Coco Almond 518g

Any recipe? I want to get reduce the powdery aftertaste please
Start your review of Vega Protein & Greens Sm Ca Coco Almond (518G)!
How would you rate this product?
Sara J.
Cornwall, ON
Vega Protein & Greens Sm Ca Coco Almond (518G) uploaded by Sara J.
I just bought this protein shake power and I don’t like it. The taste for this is not pleasant. I bought this because I was looking for a vegan protein powder but this was the only option that was there in the supermarket. It also come in chocolate flavour as well but personally I don’t recommend this product.
Alisha P.
Dorval, QC
Vega Protein & Greens Sm Ca Coco Almond (518G) uploaded by Alisha P.
This taste nice coconuty and everything. The only thing I don’t like about it : no matter how much i blend it, it still has the powdery aftertaste. If anyone knows an recipe(any thing at all) please let me know. I don’t want to waste the product. However, i like the fact that it’s vegan, gluten free and no sugar added. Vega Protein & Greens Sm Ca Coco Almond (518G)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...