BY VEGA

Vega Protein Greens Protein Powder to give yourself a protein boost that you can take anywhere or as part of a healthy breakfast Each serving is packed with 20 grams of protein and 2 servings of greens with only 120 calories. Gluten free no sugar added and non-GMO. see more...

Diamond B.
New Brunswick
The texture isnt very great, took me a while to get used to. I drink my protein with water only most of the time. I am the type of person that would take a natural/organic product and deal with the taste just because it is a healthy option. The taste isnt terrible, just gritty at first.
Susan N.
Monroe
The texture is a little gritty, and there’s absolutely no way I would down this mixed with just water or milk. I love the taste and nutritional profile, though, to use in smoothies. It’s also a pretty delicious treat stirred into plain Greek yogurt with some fresh berries added. This is low in sugar, a good source of plant protein and has the extra boost of the greens that I just love. Definitely prefer this flavor to the vanilla (and thanks to the cocoa powder it looks less green!!)
Danielle W.
Decent protein powder. The only thing I'm not a fan of is how gritty it can be. I end up using half a scoop instead of a whole one,like it calls for and the grittiness is gone. The flavor isn't bad and it's pretty filling,so overall it's a good product.
Samm B.
Calgary , AB
This is the better of the protein powders I have tried that’s vegan. I like the chocolate way more than the vanilla. I am not a fan of any thing that taste like a sweetener and this does not have that taste. I would have to say this has a fair amount of grit to it so it’s not the best for just mixing into a milk alternative but it blends fairly well into shakes!
Josie S.
Toronto, ON
My favourite vegan protein powder!!! Obsessed with the chocolate flavour, it mixes well with cashew milk in a blender bottle for post workout recovery and get in more protein intake. The human body can't process more than 30g or protein or so per meal so I like that this has a moderate amount of protein that won't burden your body to process + you get added greens!!
Olivia R.
Sault Sainte Marie
Doesn’t taste the best but I enjoy that it’s a vegan protein powder as dairy doesn’t sit right with me