HealthVega
Protein & Greens Plant Protein Shake, Salted Caramel, 265 Ounce [Salted Caramel]

by Vega

Turn over a new leaf with Vega Protein & Greens. Enjoy effortless nutrition with 20 grams plant-based protein, veggies and greens, 0 grams sugars, and 110-120 calories. Sweeten your day with this Non-GMO Project verified, gluten-free, and vegan certified shake. Enjoy Vega Protein & Greens in delicious Vanilla, Chocolate, Berry, Natural, Coconut Almond, and Tropical flavors. How to use -Stir it up! Add 1 serving of Vega Protein & Greens to an empty glass. Pour in 1 cup (8 fl. oz.) ice-cold water and mix well. Blend it! For a satisfying start to your day, blend one serving of Vega Protein & Greens into your favorite smoothie recipe. For blendspiration check out our Recipe Center. Bake it! Yes, you can bake with Vega Protein & Greens! Swap Vega Protein & Greens for 1/8 to 1/4 of the flour in sweet baking recipes. Find everything from pancakes and waffles to cookies made with Vega Protein & Greens in our Recipe Center.

New delicious flavor - Salted Caramel; Add effortless nutrition to your day with real plant-based food ingredients; 20 grams complete protein from a multisource plant-based blend; Veggies and greens with ingredients like spinach powder, organic kale powder, and broccoli; Non-GMO Project verified, gluten-free, certified vegan, no artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners

How does this taste mixed with cold coffee instead of water?
Start your review of Vega Protein & Greens Plant Protein Shake, Salted Caramel, 26.5 Ounce [Salted Caramel]!
Sarah S.
1,656 reviews
Vega Protein & Greens Plant Protein Shake, Salted Caramel, 26.5 Ounce [Salted Caramel] uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: Target
After seeing the only review on here for this Vega salted caramel shake was one star, I wasn’t expecting much from it. Being that I already purchased this tub of powder though, I decided to be brave and try it out. It’s not terrible at all. This isn’t the best flavor of shake that I’ve ever tried, but mixed with cold instant coffee it’s just fine. It has a little weird taste to it, but it’s still totally drinkable. Plus, it’s really healthy so I’ll probably stick with this brand.
member-b2c8c1
This flavor is meh. The caramel is okay if you have a lot of ice and it is really cold, but if it is lukewarm the taste is gross. I like vega a lot usually, but I think the berry or chocolate flavors are better. I like that this one has greens so it is good for breakfast.
Stevie R.
Saint Ansgar, IA
I didn’t like this at all it was wayyyy too sweet and it’s texture was really grainy it didn’t taste anything like salted caramel
Ask a question to the Influenster community...