BY VEGA

Protein, you complete me. Greens, you had me at "hello." Nourishing your body shouldn't be hard work. Vega Protein & Greens covers the basics as a convenient protein boost that makes nutrition on-the-go feel-and taste-like a piece of cake. 20 g of complete, plant-based protein Equivalent to two servings of greens Only 110 calories Just add water, shake and go or blend into your favorite smoothie recipe for effortless nutrition! Formulated by Brendan Brazier, former professional Ironman triathlete and bestselling health author on plant-based nutrition, Vega Protein & Greens is non-GMO, gluten-free. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Cindy H.
This was alright, but I prefer the vanilla flavor! I gave it a try to mix things up, but found myself wishing the container was empty so I could go back to my trusty vanilla and greens! It has a hint of coconut and sort of tropical-almond milk flavor. I think this could be a really good base for mixing in some other flavorings. Perhaps a dash of cinnamon or some pineapple or mango? Since I like to drink my Vega straight with milk and sometimes a banana, I found that this didn't cut it for me. Definitely worth a try if you love coconut and almonds!
Amber S.
Mason, MI
I really love this flavor and this brand!  Has a sweet, coco-nutty taste.   This is a flavor I haven't seen in other vegan brands, so it's definitely unique.  Low carb, good texture.  Available at Target, a little pricier than other brands however.  It mixes very well.
Nelly M.
Tampa, FL
Just tried this and wow it is "chalky" very thick and a tad messy for my mixer bottle. Price wise, a little over priced for the taste. It mixed well with other elements: like fruit, kale, yogurt, etc, so that helped mask the taste!
Kamila K.
Love the brand, however, this flavor is not the best. Horrible taste /: It leaves a weird after taste and tastes like old protein shake.