Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessProtein SupplementsVega
Protein and Greens Vegan Drink Mix - Vanilla - 186oz

Vega Protein and Greens Vegan Drink Mix - Vanilla - 18.6oz

Find Dieting And Sports Supplements at Target.com! Protein, you complete me. Greens, you had me at "hello." Nourishing your body shouldn't be hard work. Vega Protein & Greens covers the basics as a convenient protein boost that makes nutrition on-the-go feel-and taste-like a piece of cake.20 g of complete, plant-based protein. Equivalent to two servings of greens. Only 110 calories. Just add water, shake and go or blend into your favorite smoothie recipe for effortless nutrition! Formulated by Brendan Brazier, former professional Ironman triathlete and bestselling health author on plant-based. Gender: Unisex.

Does this protein mix well, or does it have a gritty texture in shakes and smoothies?
Is this product better than whey protein? I currently use whey, but I am looking for other options.
How is the flavor, is the protein chalky?
Start your review of Vega Protein and Greens Vegan Drink Mix - Vanilla - 18.6oz!
How would you rate this product?
janna V.
Gresham, OR
Vega Protein and Greens Vegan Drink Mix - Vanilla - 18.6oz uploaded by janna V.
1g of sugar this is good for this type of product. Vanilla is always a go to. I was so excited to review this I hadent even tried it. So in all honesty could I do that? So I'm drinking this right now. Ok my opinion is this is not to shabby. It's a little bit earthy kinda tasting. It's Vegan, Gluten Free and packed with veggies. It's like a superfood. I'm giving it a 4 out of 5 only cause it's a little different from what I'm used to in taste. Not bad at all earthy. I'm adding this to my routine and bet I'll be on super babe status by X-mass. 110 Cal 2g fat 1g sugar 20g protein 5g carbs
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
I really want to love this protein powder because of the added greens but I cannot get over the taste, it’s so chalky and the flavor is undrinkable..
Gabrielle K.
Ewing, NJ
I’ve used this specific brand of Vega Protein and Greens for three years now. I definitely prefer the chocolate version but I have tried both flavors. I genuinely like this product and i usually mix the chocolate with PB2 and it’s awesome. Definitely recommend that you try this brand. It’s on the lower end pricing wise compared some other brands I have researched. I usually get mine from Target or Walmart. Vega Protein and Greens Vegan Drink Mix - Vanilla - 18.6oz
Sarah R.
Proctorville, OH
Gave 3 stars just Been drinking this for a week so far it has a good flavor and I feel like I have more energy will update again later but so far so good time to exercise and get healthy!
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
The first time I tried Vega Protein and Greens Vegan Drink Mix - Vanilla - 18.6oz, I was SOLD! Vega Protein and Greens Vegan Drink Mix - Vanilla - 18.6oz is Vegan, NON-GMO, and is made from REAL plant-based food ingredients. Compared to most Protein powder supplements can have a whole list of ingredients, some of which we can’t even pronounce! Vega Protein and Greens Vegan Drink Mix - Vanilla - 18.6oz is made exclusively from clean, plant-based, whole food ingredients that you CAN pronounce! Ever since I switched to Vega Protein and Greens Vegan Drink Mix - Vanilla - 18.6oz I have noticed SO many changes in not only my performance, but also in my mood, my complexion and it’s even made my overall health and how I feel on a day to day basis BETTER! Vega Protein and Greens Vegan Drink Mix - Vanilla - 18.6oz has 20 grams of plant-based protein from a complete multisource blend made from pea protein, flax, hemp protein, and sacha inchi protein and ingredients like spinach powder, organic alfalfa grass powder, broccoli powder, and organic kale powder to help sweeten up your day! Each scoop of Vega Protein & Greens has 110-120 calories and ZERO grams of sugar! I HIGHLY recommend giving Vega Protein and Greens Vegan Drink Mix - Vanilla - 18.6oz a try.
Hayleigh I.
Nyack, NY
I love this protein powder, and add in two tablespoons into my daily smoothies. The vanilla flavor is the perfect base because it blends with any smoothie you make (tropical, berry, peanut butter, etc.)
Kevali B.
Humble, TX
I love this brand so much! Their powders don't include straight up sugar which I love because I can adjust and add my own healthy sweeteners. The powders smell like grass with vanilla but honestly you can't even tell when you drink it. This and Orgain will forever be my fav vegan protein powders.
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
I found this brand of protein powder at Target once when I ran out of my usual brand, so I thought I’d give it a try. Taste is pretty good for vanilla, however it’s a touch chalky tasting. I toss it into my morning smoothies for a dose of protein right off the bat!
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently purchased this product after hearing about vega one online. I was debating between this shake mix and the all-in-one, which has 6 servings of greens & probiotics (this only has 2 servings of greens and no probiotics). This line is half the price, and I never had a protein shake before buying this so I decided to go with the more affordable option incase I hated it. Well I don't hate it, I really love it! The first drink I made was just powder and water, and it was kind of rough, but the more I drink it the more I love it! It's great blended with almond milk and a cup of berries. I don't eat meat and only eat dairy on occasion so I definitely needed to supplement my diet with something and this is a great option! Only 110 calories per serving (before you add in berries and milk/other add ins of course) but still a great snack that actually keeps you full. Definitely recommend this and will be buying again!
Maria B.
Purchased at: Costco
I realize that this may be healthy and I feel I have given it a fair shot. I went through an entire container of vanilla try the chocolate try different flavors but I just can't find a flavor that I can really stick to.I'm not against having these meal replacements in fact I think they're really good for you but this flavor just isn't for me and it's so hard for me to find a flavor that I like.

123 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...