Vega One Vega One - Vanilla Chai uploaded by Kassandra G.

BY VEGA

Plant-based, All-in-one, Nutritional Shake 50% Daily intake vitamins & minerals15 g Protein, 6 g Fibre & 1.5 g Omega-3 Antioxidants, Probiotics & Greens Good for your body and the planet, Vega is the clean, plant-based choice to fuel your healthy, active lifestyle without compromise. Complete Daily Essentials to Help You Thrive Cover your key nutrient bases for optimal health Provide energy to sustain an active life Help metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates Support normal glucose metabolism Develop strong bones and teeth and maintain healthy skin and eyes Facilitate proper muscle function and repair of connective tissue Promote natural, healthy intestinal flora Help support a healthy immune system Formulated by Brendan Brazier: Vegan, professional Ironman triathlete, and bestselling health author on plant-based nutrition. see more...

• Any smoothie recipe suggestions for this flavour? I tend to not l...1 Answers
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Worcester, MA
I love the whole brand and their taste. The vanilla chai in particular is very yummy, especially for a plant based protein. I love this as an overall health shake, but in terms of a sports protein shake, I found it was too expensive for the protein you get out of it. But this isn't geared towards the weight lifters anyway. But it does taste great and adds smooth taste in smoothies compared to other shakes. Isn't too sweet either.
Jewels G.
Jewels G.
I've been vegan off and on (vegan now) and I use this either way. The product doesn't disgust me like other protein shakes do. They're pretty good when mixed into a shake with fruit of some sort. The only thing I don't care about is the price. It's more expensive than I would like to spend but I mean it's whatever. I get it either way.
Dori G.
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
Love this product! It's a great addition to my breakfast to assure I get the plant based protein and vitamins I need! It mixes easily and the flavor and consistency are great! Highly recommended! I use it daily!!!
Margaret L.
Margaret L.
This is my absolute favorite protein powder! I like to blend it with a banana and almond milk! It's very simple to use and you can't really mess up this powder, even if you choose to just drink it with water.
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Best vegan protein powder that I've ever tried. Most vegan powders have a terrible taste to them, not going to lie. But this one is just amazing. They have so many flavor options so you just can't go wrong
Adam F.
Adam F.
Brick
This stuff is really good. Its plant based so there is no dairy in it which is great because im lactose intolerant. They have a good selection of flavors and its really effective. It makes me full enough to where i can have a light snack
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Whitesboro, NY
Yummy tasting and really easy to mix! Never got clumpy and it didn't leave a bad after taste. I still felt a little hungry while using this but I would definitely purchase again and try a second round!
Eileen R.
Eileen R.
This is very grainy. It sinks straight to the bottom of everything you mix it with. It’s very filling but tastes very green. It doesn’t have as much protein as other powders. I don’t really like it all that much
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Sanger, tx
This stuff is great! I drink it in the morning with soy milk! It's a great source of protein! Vega™ One Plant-Based Coconut Almond Flavor Nutritional Shake Drink Mix 1.4 oz. Packet
Chanel C.
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
I wanted to love this because it's plant based but it was awful. Gritty texture and horrible flavor. I choked down half a blender bottle and threw the rest away.
Charissa M.
Charissa M.
TORONTO, ON
Any smoothie recipe suggestions for this flavour? I tend to not like this flavour with what I typically make so I am open to trying other options.