BY VEGA ONE #4 in Protein Supplements

Find Dieting And Sports Supplements at Target.com! Protein, you complete me. Greens, you had me at "hello." Nourishing your body shouldn't be hard work. Vega Protein & Greens covers the basics as a convenient protein boost that makes nutrition on-the-go feel-and taste-like a piece of cake.20 g of complete, plant-based protein. Equivalent to two servings of greens. Only 110 calories. Just add water, shake and go or blend into your favorite smoothie recipe for effortless nutrition! Formulated by Brendan Brazier, former professional Ironman triathlete and bestselling health author on plant-based. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this make your stomach hurt? Does it help you gain weight/mu...3 Answers
  • Does anyone else think this product smells weird?1 Answers
  • Does this dissolve easily in hot and cold liquids?1 Answers
Kerri D.
Logan Twp, NJ
Review for: Vega Protein & Greens Vanilla 26.8 oz
I found this while researching alternatives to whey protein and decided to try it. I am glad I did. The nutrition facts itself make it a great choice as it has over 20 grams of protien in addition to greens, all while being 100% vegan. The flavor is not overbearing or sickening sweet. There is no strange after taste and mixes well. I like to mix this with almond butter, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, spinach, and frozen bananas or other fruit for a treat or breakfast smothie.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta , GA
Vega is probably my favorite brand for vegan protein powders. I tried the protein and greens because it's cheaper than most of the line, and I figured I could use the extra nutrients from the greens. I do not enjoy this as a protein shake with just water or almond milk. In my opinion, this works best in a smoothie with frozen fruit and maybe peanut butter (I find that salty PB helps cut the overwhelming sweetness of the protein powder). Vega is an extremely reputable brand, and I will continue to use their products. If you want a vegan protein powder but didn't love this one, try their Sport line (it has more protein, BCAAs, but is significantly more expensive).
Hali P.
I really enjoy the Vega One Protein & Greens Vanilla Protein Powder! I even recommend it to those who aren’t vegan. If I’m in a rush I’ll just mix it with 8 ounces of unsweetened vanilla almond milk, but if I have some time I’ll add it to my smoothies too. It’s not an overpowering sweet vanilla, which I prefer, and I’ve noticed when I drink it after my workouts it doesn’t upset my stomach or make me cramp the way whey proteins would. The price point is comparable to other protein powders also. The only negative thing I have to say is that it doesn’t come with a scoop. You can use one you have, but I just measure 2 tablespoons for an accurate serving size.
Erika L.
Demorest, GA
Review for: Other
Lets just say when i was at a point where i wanted to loose weight this was the first thing i picked up at my GNC store. I would see it everywhere and i figured it would be good but, it wasnt. The flavor i got was vanilla and i did not enjoy the taste of it, it had a really fake taste to it and the texture was horrible.
Melissa M.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Vega Protein & Greens Vanilla 26.8 oz
I take this every day. Mostly add it to my oatmeal after my workout. It is a little chalky because it isn’t whey, but I kind of like that. I love that I’m getting greens and protein all in one scoop!
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
The flavor of this protein drink is wonderful. I have had tons of protein shakes that make my stomach turn from the taste, or side effects. This one is nice because it has the greens in it to, which help the immune system. It's a little bit pricy, but it's so worth it! I always drink this after my workout.
Brittany M.
Love the idea of having nothing but fruits and veggies in this protein powder. I had really high expectations because I have heard great things about The brand. The flavor isn’t the best. It’s VERY sweet and the mix wouldn’t mix all the way. It was kinda clumpy and grainy. Don’t know if I will buy again yet.
Alexis R.
Phoenix, AZ
I’ve gone through a lot of protein shake mixes and this is one that has stuck with me. It’s affordable, tastes great & this one has the greens in it too, so I know when I’m not doing well eating my veggies, this has me covered. I purchase at both Target & off Amazon, Whole Foods will have it on sale sometimes too. The chocolate flavor is great too!
Elizabeth L.
Sacramento, CA
Love the taste of this protein shake. I've tried many others and this is one of my favorites. There are lots of great and beneficial ingredients in this shake. Plenary of protein and supplements to energize you through the day. Would totally recommend this to my closest friends and family.
Justiney R.
Oxford, MS
3 stars only because I realllyyyy can't drink this stuff plain. It's a vegan protein powder so it's a bit grittier than your average whey protein. However, I do use this powder when I blend it in to a fruit smoothie. The graininess is less noticeable that way and the taste is pretty good!
Karla M.
La Junta , CO
How's the taste? Can it be mixed with anything?
Lauren T.
Chico, CA
I have been looking for a good tasting non-dairy protein powder as I'm allergic to milk protein. Is this powder gritty or grainy when mixed with water? Some have a bad texture to them.
Claudia O.
Anaheim, CA
Hows the taste for this protein?! I want to look into getting more of an organic protein instead of one thats packed of stuff I dont even know
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Anyone tried this protein before? I'm looking for a great plant-based protein to use and I was wondering if this is a good option
Rachel P.
Calhoun, LA
How is the texture of this powder when mixed in water or almond milk? Smooth or does it cake up easily?