HealthVega
One Organic All-In-One Shake - COCONUT ALMOND (121 Ounces Powder) by at the Vitamin Shoppe

by Vega

Plant-Based Vega One All-In-One Shake - Mocha

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vega One Organic All-In-One Shake - COCONUT ALMOND (12.1 Ounces Powder) by Vega at the Vitamin Shoppe!
Kate W.
I absolutely love everything Vega! I do not consume dairy and I like to find more natural and healthy ways to get quick protein. I use this everyday and it makes the world of different for my energy levels and performance at the gym! It is super tasty too!
Raquel L.
cambridge
My only dislike about this product is the grainy texture it has when made into the smoothie. Taste isn’t bad and I almost always do shakes with a banana! I’ve been replacing breakfast with this for two weeks now and feel great ! Definitely providing me with some necessities I am missing.

Looking for your answer?