Vega One Bar -Chocolate Peanut Butter (60g) Brand: Vega uploaded by Shiquita H.

BY VEGA

Vega One Bar -Chocolate Peanut Butter (60g) Brand: Vega see more...

Buy on Amazon
michelle r.
Toronto, ON
One of my favourite meal replacement bars! It's the perfect on-the-go breakfast when you are in a pinch. It's full of vitamins and minerals and is vegan! My only thing I dislike is the amount of palm oil used in these bars.
Zahra T.
Port Moody, BC
These are so delicious. And the fact that they're vegan/vegetarian? Even better! I could give these 6/5 if I could just coz they're so amazing
Shiquita H.
Talk about Yummy... These Protein bars are the real deal and the closest protein bar that you will ever eat that taste like a snickers bar. 11 grams of protein and 200 calories so that's not bad. I was very happy that I decided to give these a try and will be buying them again. I think these are good for those who work out or If your only the go. It sure beats eating a bunch of junk. To make it even better these bars are plant based #Vegan and I love it.
Cindy H.
Yum!! I love these bars. I first tried them as a free add on when I was restocking on Vega protein powder at Target. They are really delicious and taste like a treat- not a gross protein bar disguised as something chocolately. Of course, the nutrition facts show that and the sugar is a like l little bit high. But I like to treat these bars as a reward snack and not a meal supplement. Really delicious if you're looking for a dessert style bar with some protein and other goodies!