HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionVega
One All-In-One Nutritional Shake, Vanilla Chai, Single Packet

Vega One All-In-One Nutritional Shake, Vanilla Chai, Single Packet

by Vega

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vega One All-In-One Nutritional Shake, Vanilla Chai, Single Packet!
How would you rate this product?
Jaclyn A.
This is very true to the taste of vanilla chai. This nutritional shake was always my go to when I wasn't trying to eat out for lunch. The texture is a bit gritty and very slightly too sweet, but it doesn't deter me from having one of these shakes. Would recommend.
B S.
Tastes like vanilla and has a strong vanilla smell, but I stopped using it for that exact reason. The smell overpowers my fruit smoothies. But if you love that vanilla flavor, this might be for you!
Arisha F.
Mesa, AZ
its an alright shake, the taste isn't spectacular but it gets the job done as far as a nice meal replacement after the gym! I like mixing it with almond milk and I get it from my local sprouts or amazon, but I do prefer Muscle Milk, that would be my recommendation!
Rachel D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This flavor is just okay. I love the vega brand and that all of their products are all natural and use pea protein, but this flavor is so so. It is not neutral enough to add to smoothies. has a very distinct chai flavor
Amira S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vega One All-In-One Nutritional Shake, Vanilla Chai, Single Packet uploaded by Amira S.
Great protein powder! I love knowing that everything in this product is good for me! It also helped me make the perfect green smoothie 😌 The only issue is that I wish the texture was more pleasant. It’s so gritty and using the full serving size makes it hard for me to drink the whole thing because it feels a bit like drinking chalk.
Anastasia K.
Quispamsis, NB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vega One All-In-One Nutritional Shake, Vanilla Chai, Single Packet uploaded by Anastasia K.
Nice and clean plant based protein powder that comes in a few good flavors. I personally like vanilla and chocolate. I don't normally drink it on its own with water or milk, I just don't like it that way. I usually add it to my smoothies for a post workout drink. It has a very light flavor and it taste so good, especially in a strawberry banana smoothie!

Looking for your answer?