Vega One All-In-One Nutritional Shake Packets uploaded by Taylor K.Vega One All-In-One Nutritional Shake Packets uploaded by Spontaneous W.

BY VEGA #35 in Nutritional Drinks

Dietary Supplement 50% Daily Intake Vitamins Minerals 16 g Protein, 6 g Fiber 1.5 g Omega-3 Antioxidants, Probiotics Greens Dairy, Gluten Soy Free 2 No Sugar Added 3 Plant-Based Good for your body the planet, Vega is the clean, plant-based choice to fuel your healthy, active life-style - without compromise* Complete Daily Essentials to Help You Thrive Cover your key nutrient bases for optimal health* 2 Provide energy to sustain an active lifestyle* 3 Help metabolize fats, proteins carbohydrates* 4 Support normal glucose metabolism* 5 Develop strong bones teeth maintain healthy skin eyes* 6 Facilitate proper muscle function repair of connective tissue* 7 Promote natural, healthy intestinal flora* 8 Help support a healthy immune system* Formulated by Brendan Brazier: Vegan, professional Ironman triathlete bestselling health author on p

Buy on Walmart*
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
Ugh... I was really excited about this product and I went to my local store and bought it. Once I decided to try it I felt it was really creamy and heavy. I was not impressed by the flavor either. Probably will not buy it again but maybe I should give another chance to a new flavor?
Amanda N.
Charleston, SC
These packs are perfect for on the go! The texture and flavor are great even mixed with water. They really do keep me full for hours... I always have these in stock at my house! Great product and great price
Taylor K.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was really excited about this product. I purchased it on my own, I didn't receive it through Influenster. I was expecting a really great taste and a smooth texture, since it is planet based. Well, I used it with 12oz. of almond milk and it tastes great. HOWEVER, it has a terrible chalkiness to it that I just can't get over. I can't even finish the drink without gagging. Definitely not something I will buy or recommend.
Kristen S.
Warren
I just turned Vega and looking for a great protein shake that will give me the same amazing nutritional information and energy as Shakeology but half the price so I read reviews on Vega and got some sample packs from Whole Foods.

It definitely does not taste good alone as Shakeology Vanilla does (Which was my fav). But once you add in your fruit, milk, nuts, veggies and other things, its very good! Which I will never drink alone anyway so I am good with this. I will be buying the jug!
Kayla A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great little packet of protein and other goodies. Love that it's non GMO, dairy and gluten free. I tried the vanilla chai flavor and thought it tasted fine by itself but I see how it could be better with other fruits added.
Shenice M.
Wellington
LOVEEEEEE!!! This is one protein powder I would say shocked me, because it vegan i thought the taste would be bad, but it was shockingly amazing! It is so good that you don't even have to add much to it, some almond milk, frozen blueberries, little frozen banana, and the protein makes a delicious shake and you can even add ice to feel like you are having a frozen dessert!
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
Love this product! It's a great addition to my breakfast to assure I get the plant based protein and vitamins I need! It mixes easily and the flavor and consistency are great! Highly recommended! I use it daily!!!
Stephanie P.
Always on the go, so the individual packets really work for me. It can be a little gritty but I find if I throw in a little PB2 powdered peanut butter, it improves things a bit.
Jillian K.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE the packets. How convenient?! While having the tub is great, it's just really nice to have packets. I bring them to the gym, work, etc. it's perfect! and tastes great!
christy b.
Painesville, OH
Recently purchased a single packet of this to taste test. I always hear how protein shakes can be gritty or off tasting but I will say this is one of the better ones I've tried. I mixed mine with some coffee and frozen bananas and it filled me up for a good amount of time. I am vegetarian so I used this to make sure I get enough protein. I'm going to buy a canister of it.
Christina M.
Syracuse , NY
I'm trying to find a good tasting ,non gritty vegan protein shake. How is the taste and texture of Vega One?
Rosleidy C.
Is good this product? why?
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
What's the flavor and consultancy like, is it chalky?
Jasmine O.
Taste super good! But is it me or it's just has a little weird taste to it?
celia r.
Stockton, CA
is dere any bad taste???