BY VEGA ONE #3 in Nutritional Drinks

Dietary Supplement. 50% Daily Intake Vitamins & Minerals Plant-Based. Complete Daily Essentials to Help You Thrive. 15 g protein. 6 g fiber. 1.5 g omega-3 antioxidants, probiotics & greens. Cover your key nutrient bases for optimal health*. Provide energy to sustain an active life*. Help metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates*. Support normal glucose metabolism*. Develop strong bones and teeth and maintain healthy skin and eyes*. see more...

• Is this stuff chalky? I can't do a lot of protein powder because ...3 Answers
  • Is this a good meal replacement for weight loss?7 Answers
  • Is this ok to drink while breastfeeding?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I have been adding Vega to my smoother ever since i first tried the French vanilla at a vegetarian festival a few years ago." in 5 reviews
  • "Every morning I blend a scoop with organic straberrys, blueberries, and black berries and water." in 3 reviews
  • "Most mornings I'll make a smoothie with this, some frozen berries, banana, spinach or kale and almond milk and it'll keep me full for a few hours." in 3 reviews
  • "I'm used to it now so I don't mind it, and I like that it is plant based and has more nutritional value than just protein." in 3 reviews
  • "Whether this is used in a smoothie with fruit/veggies or as a shake this protein powder is the best in the market." in 3 reviews
Alaina B.
Alaina B.
Atlanta, GA
I have been using this powder for years and it never fails me. I have a smoothie for breakfast about 4 mornings a week. You can seriously blend this with almost anything and it will taste great. This can be a bit sweet though if you use a lot of high sugar fruits (banana, mango, pineapple, etc.) or vanilla flavored milks. I like blending this with flax, berries and greens best :)
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
This is my favourite protein powder. It's gentle on my stomach, unlike some protein powders that I've tried in the past. I love to mix it into my smoothies, or if I'm in a hurry, I'll just put a scoop in my blender bottle with some almond milk - it's delicious both ways. It has a good taste, and doesn't have a chalky taste/texture.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera , AL
Foodie Expert
I took this at the beginning of the year to jump start healthy eating habits. I had to chocolate favor for it being plant based I thought it tasted pretty good. I mixed mine with almond milk. I didn't like it when I mixed it with water. The only complaint was it was a little grainy. I would totally buy it again though.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Foodie Expert
This is definitely one of the better plant based protein shakes I've tried. To me it tasted like melted vanilla ice cream. It kept me full for quite a few hours. It blends well okay with water but it needs to be blended thoroughly. Definitely try a sample pack or two before you buy to decide on a flavor you'll like!
Sara K.
Sara K.
Foodie Expert
I love having a protein shake for breakfast! My lunch at work is not until 1:30 and I know drinking a shake will help hold me over. I have the chocolate flavor and I blend it with almond milk, peanut butter, and ice. It tastes so good! It is a much cheaper alternative to Shakeology!
Kari N.
Kari N.
Wayland, MI
I really love this shake. I usually get the vanilla with the greens in it. I simply mix it with some ice and almond milk. Truly keeps me full for a few hours. I have blended it with blueberries before and it was tasty also. I will try the chocolate next. There are so many flavors!
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.
Foodie Expert
Of the natural, plant-based shakes I've tried, this is my favorite. I purchased it at a natural food store locally, and it was definitely overpriced. I do like the flavor, and it's nutritional value is excellent! I mix this with some frozen fruit and almond milk.
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I really really really wanted to like this one, the taste was amazing. I loved the combination of it with my green smoothie. But it left me with such bad stomach and gas pains for hours on end after drinking. I was so bummed because I heard such great things.
Arianna K.
Arianna K.
Love Vega products!!! They have a smooth texture, not gritty like many other plant-based protein powders. The vanilla flavor is perfect for smoothies, oatmeal, and mixing into other things. It is sweet, but I enjoy it. Lots of vitamins in it too!!
cheri w.
cheri w.
Indianapolis, IN
I drink this in the morning for long lasting fullness. I've even brewed coffee, added almond milk & a scoop of chocolate Vega One & it was delish! Helps keep hunger at bay & with all the vitamins & good stuff in it, I feel great in the mornings!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Foodie Expert
Hows the taste of this product?
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
I've been looking for Vega products and I just can't seem to find! Where do you guys purchase them?
Shanita V.
Shanita V.
Covington, GA
Is this a good meal replacement for weight loss?
Erin Jean H.
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Ariel T.
Ariel T.
Markham, ON
Where can I buy these? Other than Clarks?