BY VEGA ONE #1 in Nutritional Drinks

Dietary Supplement. 50% Daily Intake Vitamins & Minerals Plant-Based. Complete Daily Essentials to Help You Thrive. 15 g protein. 6 g fiber. 1.5 g omega-3 antioxidants, probiotics & greens. Cover your key nutrient bases for optimal health*. Provide energy to sustain an active life*. Help metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates*. Support normal glucose metabolism*. Develop strong bones and teeth and maintain healthy skin and eyes*. see more...

• Is this stuff chalky? I can't do a lot of protein powder because ...3 Answers
  • Is this a good meal replacement for weight loss?7 Answers
  • Is this ok to drink while breastfeeding?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I have been adding Vega to my smoother ever since i first tried the French vanilla at a vegetarian festival a few years ago." in 5 reviews
  • "Every morning I blend a scoop with organic straberrys, blueberries, and black berries and water." in 3 reviews
  • "Most mornings I'll make a smoothie with this, some frozen berries, banana, spinach or kale and almond milk and it'll keep me full for a few hours." in 3 reviews
  • "I'm used to it now so I don't mind it, and I like that it is plant based and has more nutritional value than just protein." in 3 reviews
  • "Whether this is used in a smoothie with fruit/veggies or as a shake this protein powder is the best in the market." in 3 reviews
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: French Vanilla
I've never used protein powder in my life. But when my husband when on a workout craze, I decided I'd try this out to try to get more protein and minerals/vitamins to jumpstart my day. I'm honestly shocked by how much I love it. I usually start my days with a smoothie (kale, coconut water, frozen fruit) and decided to add this in. The flavor is SO GOOD. Seriously, it makes me love my smoothies all the more. It has a yummy, creamy vanilla flavor but doesn't leave behind the powdery taste most protein powders do. I'm still in shock and almost out of our first tub!
Shannon T.
Boston, MA
Review for: 20 French Vanilla, 20 Vanilla Chai
Always my go to for a morning shake with some spinach, peanut butter, and blueberries. It mixed so nicely and tastes phenomenal!!! I even bought some for my mom and got her hooked! You can purchase at Whole Foods but I recommend getting it at Vitamin Shoppe as it is much cheaper! I would also recommend this for dairy free users as it does not upset my stomach at all!!! Vega One All-In-One Nutritional Shake French Vanilla
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this product. The ingredients are amazing.It can be blended with anything. It taste great. I thinks it has a good value for what you paid. I bought mine from vitacost and I will repurchase for sure.
Sara M.
Northford, CT
Would love to try this out!! I have been in search of the perfect shake and this one seems good and I definitely need to go check it out!
Although it can be a little pricey it lasts you a while!
Erin H.
New Milford, NJ
I absolutely love vega- I have lost 55 pounds and drink it regularly! Plus it's vegan, and that makes me love it even more. It has a little grainy taste but it's not bad, blend it with a frozen banana and that goes away. It keeps me full for breakfast with some almond milk. Recommend and would buy again for sure!
VE-1120654Maria H.
Base de Plantas Descripción All-in-One 50% la ingesta diaria Vitaminas y minerales 15 g de proteínas, 6 g de fibra y 1,5 g de Omega-3 Los antioxidantes, probióticos y verdes lácteos, gluten y soja libre? Sin azúcar añadido de los Suplementos Dietéticos Diga hola a un nuevo FlavorGood para su cuerpo y el planeta, Vega es una elección limpia, basada en plantas para alimentar su saludable, estilo de vida sin compromise.Complete Diarios Esenciales activo para ayudarle a prosperar cubrir sus bases principales nutrientes para una salud óptima proporcionar energía para sostener una vida Ayuda a metabolizar las grasas, proteínas e hidratos de carbono apoyar el metabolismo normal de la glucosa activa a desarrollar los huesos y dientes fuertes y mantener saludable la piel y los ojos Facilitar la función muscular y la reparación del tejido conectivo promover, la flora intestinal sana naturales ayudan a apoyar una sana inmunológico systemFormulated por Brendan Brasero: Vegetariana, triatleta Ironman profesional y autor de éxito en la salud nutrition.Good a base de plantas para el cuerpo y el planeta, Vega es la elección limpia, basada en plantas para alimentar su estilo de vida activo y saludable, sin compromiso. UseAdults sugeridas: Mezclar un paquete de Vega uno Nutritional Shake en 1 - 1,5 tazas [250-375 ml] de agua enfriada con hielo, jugo o bebida no láctea, agite bien y enjoy.Vega uno es también un delicioso, suplementado con nutrientes Además de su batido favorito receta simplemente se mezclan y prosperar! Tomar una o más porciones al día durante health.Notice óptima para los usuarios de primera vez: Al igual que con cualquier cambio en la dieta positivo, algunas personas pueden experimentar síntomas de tipo limpieza temporales incluyendo dolores de cabeza, estreñimiento, diarrea y náuseas cuando el momento de asumir Vega Uno. Para minimizar los síntomas, comenzar con una cuarta parte de una ración y poco a poco aumentar la ingesta durante las próximas semanas. Asegúrese de beber mucha agua [por lo menos 8 tazas al día] con el aumento de fibra dietética intake.Other IngredientsNatural sabores de vainilla, extracto de hoja de stevia, goma xantana.
Hailey R.
This is my favourite protein powder. It's gentle on my stomach, unlike some protein powders that I've tried in the past. I love to mix it into my smoothies, or if I'm in a hurry, I'll just put a scoop in my blender bottle with some almond milk - it's delicious both ways. It has a good taste, and doesn't have a chalky taste/texture.
Jessica J.
Portsmouth, RI
I absolutely love vega one. While it isn't as flavorful as some of its competitors, it's ingredients and nutritional facts are far supirior. I blend this with 1/2 a banana and almond milk and it keeps me full until lunch. I recommend this to anyone look for a protein powder.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm surprised how much I love this protein powder! It's gluten free and vegan and it's really got everything I need so I mix it into hot cereals and smoothies. It's great to get extra protein and to help me out when I struggle with solid foods. It's affordable and a little goes a long way. It actually tastes good and there are so any flavors to pick from, chocolate is my favorite of course!
Ro G.
Love the benefits and that's vegan, not a huge fan of the taste. A bit sweet/ grainy and you can definitely taste that it's there. I try to mask the taste by adding lots of greens and berries.. really wish you couldn't taste it as much. Gets the job done but i'm still on a quest for the perfect vegan protein powder that's perfectly smooth.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Foodie Expert
Hows the taste of this product?
Shanita V.
Covington, GA
Is this a good meal replacement for weight loss?
Ashley V.
I've been looking for Vega products and I just can't seem to find! Where do you guys purchase them?
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Felecia E.
West Palm Bch, FL
Which flavor taste the best or is the least overpowering in a smoothie?