Vega One All-In-One Nutritional Shake French Vanilla

Dietary Supplement. 50% Daily Intake Vitamins & Minerals Plant-Based. Complete Daily Essentials to Help You Thrive. 15 g protein. 6 g fiber. 1.5 g omega-3 antioxidants, probiotics & greens. Cover your key nutrient bases for optimal health*. Provide energy to sustain an active life*. Help metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates*. Support normal glucose metabolism*. Develop strong bones and teeth and maintain healthy skin and eyes*.

Vega One All-In-One Nutritional Shake French Vanilla . I’m wondering if this would taste good and if it’s as healthy as the claim compared to other brands?
I have never tried this?Is it any good?#Voxbox ?
Does this product taste good?
Start your review of Vega One All-In-One Nutritional Shake French Vanilla!
Product Highlights
I have been adding Vega to my smoother ever since i first tried the French vanilla at a vegetarian festival a few years ago.in reviews
Most mornings I'll make a smoothie with this, some frozen berries, banana, spinach or kale and almond milk and it'll keep me full for a few hours.in reviews
I'm used to it now so I don't mind it, and I like that it is plant based and has more nutritional value than just protein.in reviews
Every morning I blend a scoop with organic straberrys, blueberries, and black berries and water.in reviews
...keeps me full for a few hours (if I add extra fruit and spinach), and it tastes good!in reviews
Karina Y.
GigHarbor
Vega One All-In-One Nutritional Shake French Vanilla uploaded by Karina Y.
Like all my smoothies love adding this just for its benefits I add it and love it would recommend.
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
You can get these at a great Price at Costco. They come in chocolate or vanilla and taste great. Perfect quick meal on the go.
Raquel B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I want to love these protein powders but find them grainy even when blended with nondairy milk and a banana or other items are added. I have yet to find a flavor that tastes as rich and creamy as a whey based protein powder and they don’t leave me feeling full for long. These tend to be pretty pricey compared to other alternatives.
Devyn W.
Scottsdale, AZ
I am not a fan of the taste. I was on a vegan diet while I was using this and there are more well rounded plant protein shakes out there.
cheri W.
Indianapolis, IN
I drink this in the morning for long lasting fullness. I've even brewed coffee, added almond milk & a scoop of chocolate Vega One & it was delish! Helps keep hunger at bay & with all the vitamins & good stuff in it, I feel great in the mornings!
Sarah W.
Santa Clara, CA
This keeps me full when needed. I use it for snacks not for meal replacements. I drink it 10-11am and 2-3pm in between meals. The flavor is good it goes down smooth.
Michelle E.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I love this product it works super well and the price is really good , I love the nutritional value you get on this , it's full with some really good stuff and taste really good , I'd say this is my favorite kind , yes I would buy again and yes I would recommend to my friends and family
Holly G.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great vegan option for protein drink. I find that it works well for my taste, and I like that it helps keep my pH in check as well. Overtime I feel the products ingredients have changed and it doesn't taste or work as well as it did when it was first launched, but I still use it as a go to protein drink.
Gabriela O.
Justice, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was an overall good tasting vegan protein shake when I was following a non dairy diet. Since then i have found much better tasting options from different brands.
Maroon A.
Reno, NV
I love this! It’s so easy on the stomach, especially for someone with a sensitive stomach. The flavor is pretty good but I usually have to add other ingredients to make it taste better
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rosalynne S.
DC
il y a un mois
Alexa B. il y a un mois
I have the chocolate one and not the vanilla. I will say vegan powders are a bit different. The flavor profile isn’t like using powders that contain milk protein in them. However it isn’t bad. I wouldn’t have it by itself, definitely add fruit to the mix.