BY VEGA

Instant Powder Drink Mix br Plant-Based 15g Complete Protein 1 2 Servings of Veggies 3 Only 80 Calories 5 No Sugar Added 4 Dairy, Gluten Soy Free Natural Flavors Good for your body and the planet, Vega is the clean, plant-based choice to fuel your healthy, active lifestyle - without compromise. Take the chore out of your daily protein quest. Vega Protein Smoothie gives you a convenient protein boost you can take as an on-the-go snack or part of a healthy breakfast. One serving gives you the equivalent of two servings of veggies - plus 15 grams of complete, plant-based protein. Just add water, shake and go! Formulated by Brendan Brazier: vegan, professional Ironman triathlete, and best selling health author on plant-based nutrition. Made from non-GMO ingredients. Like Vega Protein Smoothie? Try Vega One: Complete Daily Essentials to help you thrive. Provides a see more...

Melynda W.
McChord AFB, WA
This is our favorite plant based protein powder!  It is pricey but you get what you pay for.  The protein to calorie ratio cannot be beat.  We use this daily for each member of our family from 37 down to 3.  I can easily find this at Target OR on Amazon.  No strange taste either so we can bake with it and add it to oatmeal!
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
Love this product! It's a great addition to my breakfast to assure I get the plant based protein and vitamins I need! It mixes easily and the flavor and consistency are great! Highly recommended! I use it daily!!!
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Favorited protein powder! I add dates and bananas and it becomes an incredibly satisfying and nutritious meal. It's easy to make and the cheapest place to get it is Costco where a big container will run you $22.
Victoria V.
Tucson, AZ
When I was vegan this was the best product to use! The vanilla is my favorite flavor. It is pretty expensive compared to other products but you get your money's worth. It's not too thick and doesn't taste too bad.
Anya R.
This is definitely my favorite protein powder. It tastes amazing, great macros, AND has two servings of vegetables. What more could you want?
Kelsey G.
Ocala, FL
It doesn't even matter how good these smoothies are for you. They taste absolutely gross and I can't even drink them