BY VEGA ENERGIZING SMOOTHIE

Instant Powder Drink Mix br Plant-Based 15g Complete Protein 1 2 Servings of Veggies 3 Only 90 Calories 5 No Sugar Added 4 Dairy, Gluten Soy Free Natural Flavors Good for your body and the planet, Vega is the clean, plant-based choice to fuel your healthy, active lifestyle - without compromise. Take the chore out of your daily protein quest. Vega Protein Smoothie gives you a convenient protein boost you can take as an on-the-go snack or part of a healthy breakfast. One serving gives you the equivalent of two servings of veggies - plus 15 grams of complete, plant-based protein. Just add water, shake and go! Formulated by Brendan Brazier: vegan, professional Ironman triathlete, and best selling health author on plant-based nutrition. Made from non-GMO ingredients. Like Vega Protein Smoothie? Try Vega One: Complete Daily Essentials to help you thrive. Provides a see more...

• I've been wanting to try this. Does it actually taste good?2 Answers
  • I've been dying to try this but have not done it yet due ...4 Answers
  • How is the taste? Do they have any other flavored? 2 Answers
Vega Energizing Smoothie
  • "This is a great healthy alternative to pre-made drinks sold in stores, and I love that I can add my own almond milk!" in 3 reviews
  • "One smoothie (without adding anything) is packed with two servings of veggies, 10 g of protein and 5 g of fiber for only 90 calories." in 1 review
  • "I'm a vegan college student and this product is the perfect way for me to fit more protein in my diet." in 1 review
Alejandra P.
I love Vega but this protein powder tasted nothing like chocolate. It was very powdery, and tastes a bit bitter with some fake sweetness- which I hated. It was also more difficult to blend in the blender bottle than the vanilla, which made no sense. Almond milk, soymilk, water, nothing could save the taste on this one. It fills you up post/pre workout, but it is not meant to be a meal replacement! I do love the natural-ness of the ingredients and the fact that it is vegan and gluten free, since dairy protein powders can cause bloating and digestive distress
Elise C.
Austin, TX
I love this stuff! I've been trying to find a vegan protein powder that doesn't taste like dirt! Vega doesn't have any weird after taste and I feel confident knowing I'm getting plant based protein and nutrients. I am a loyal customer!
Scarlett S.
Very chocolatey. Fills me up very easily. It met my expectations by being faster and giving me the protein I needed. It wasn't too expensive. Next time I'm going to get the bigger container of it because it's better value for your money.
Stacey A.
Ridgeland, MS
The Vega one protein smoothie is very good! It is not gritty at all and you would not know it is vegan. I do prefer the Vega one all-in-one to the protein smoothie, because it has additional servings of vegetables. This is great for snack or post-workout but I would not use it as a meal replacement. Tastes great with PB2!
Erica M.
san antonio, TX
This product is soo tasty and good.I add it to my everyday smoothie and it gives me alot of energy later during the day .I jst recently started trying and its my favorite so far.I would like to try other favors or other products ❤ ️.Totally recommend this produc
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
Not necessarily for everyone money wise. You better put some stuff back from your shopping cart. But that didn't stop me from getting this. I think we women love our chocolate, sometimes in bottle or in other forms like tall and handsome. But you get the idea.
Lucy R.
Recently I have been adding plant based proteins to my meals/drinks and this on is awesome. I definitely love the taste, it doesn't really have an after taste like most other protein powders do and it leaves me full afterwards.
Vanessa M.
Columbus, OH
I love this protein! It's not chalky, Tastes great I smoothies / smoothie bowls. It's great compared to other plant based ones because most of those have weird flavor. The vanilla of this is great and the chocolate even better. Not too pricey either!
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
Love this product! It's a great addition to my breakfast to assure I get the plant based protein and vitamins I need! It mixes easily and the flavor and consistency are great! Highly recommended! I use it daily!!!
Atarah H.
I love the taste. One of my favorite vegan protein powders. I drink this sometimes in the morning or early afternoon. It fills me up quick. I bought this from Target for $19.99
Lindsey B.
San Antonio, TX
I've been dying to try this but have not done it yet due to cost and uncertainty. Would you continue to repurchase and add to your diet on a regular basis?
Alexandria S.
Do you think it's really gritty?
Athena T.
Is the price worth the value?
Rockie E.
Can this be used as a meal replacement and does it taste like the vega one meal replacent powders?
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
I've been wanting to try this. Does it actually taste good?