Vega Energizing Smoothie

by Vega Energizing Smoothie

Instant Powder Drink Mix br Plant-Based 15g Complete Protein 1 2 Servings of Veggies 3 Only 90 Calories 5 No Sugar Added 4 Dairy, Gluten Soy Free Natural Flavors Good for your body and the planet, Vega is the clean, plant-based choice to fuel your healthy, active lifestyle - without compromise. Take the chore out of your daily protein quest. Vega Protein Smoothie gives you a convenient protein boost you can take as an on-the-go snack or part of a healthy breakfast. One serving gives you the equivalent of two servings of veggies - plus 15 grams of complete, plant-based protein. Just add water, shake and go! Formulated by Brendan Brazier: vegan, professional Ironman triathlete, and best selling health author on plant-based nutrition. Made from non-GMO ingredients. Like Vega Protein Smoothie? Try Vega One: Complete Daily Essentials to help you thrive. Provides a

Where can I find this at
I've been wanting to try this. Does it actually taste good?
I've been dying to try this but have not done it yet due to cost and uncertainty. Would you continue to repurchase and add to your diet on a regular basis?
Start your review of Vega Energizing Smoothie !
Product Highlights
“This is a great healthy alternative to pre-made drinks sold in stores, and I love that I can add my own almond milk!” in 3 reviews
“I'm a vegan college student and this product is the perfect way for me to fit more protein in my diet.” in 1 review
“...with two servings of veggies, 10 g of protein and 5 g of fiber for only 90 calories.” in 1 review
Anderson, SC
Being vegan and an elite athlete, you need protein and I'm so glad I found the Vega products. They all taste amazing and you can put them in smoothies or just water and milk and it still taste great. However it does separate and can be a little chalky.
N Hollywood, CA
Vega Energizing Smoothie  uploaded by Roxanne D.
I drink one scoop of this every morning with 2 TBS of PB2 and almond milk and a banana. It keeps me full and energized - best part though it's veggie friendly and delicious :)
Bell Buckle, TN
I love this protein powder! It is my absolute favorite that I've ever tried! I had a lady at Whole Foods suggest it to me with vanilla almond milk, and I have never gone back! I drink one serving after every workout!
No Special Diet
Duluth, GA
Vega gets 1,000,000,000,000 stars from me!! I love CLEAN protein! I drink it after each workout! I love, chocolate, vanilla, coconut almond and a few others, sooooo good!
Vega is my go-to brand. I normally use the All-In-One Nutritional Shake in chocolate, but have used this as well. It is really yummy! I recommend the chocolate over the vanilla.
Vegan, Gluten Free
I have just recently tried their berrylicous one and I am a fan. It smells good and doesn't taste like protein. It is a bit gritty and I'm not a huge fan of that.
Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Low Carb
This stuff is delicious. It makes the best smoothie possible. Iam very addicted to this now and have one every morning after my workout blended with almond milk!!
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
Marion, TX
Love to put in my smoothies give it a nice flavor,can't even taste the vegtables that are in my smothie..the smell is not over powerful as others can be
Oswego, NY
Just used the choco-lot flavor of this in my smoothie this morning! SO good- especially with almond milk and a dollop of nut butter!
I really like this protein powder. I do not think you need to use a full scope like it suggests so I only use a half and I love it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...