3 colors available

BY VEGA ENERGIZING SMOOTHIE

Instant Powder Drink Mix br Plant-Based 15g Complete Protein 1 2 Servings of Veggies 3 Only 90 Calories 5 No Sugar Added 4 Dairy, Gluten Soy Free Natural Flavors Good for your body and the planet, Vega is the clean, plant-based choice to fuel your healthy, active lifestyle - without compromise. Take the chore out of your daily protein quest. Vega Protein Smoothie gives you a convenient protein boost you can take as an on-the-go snack or part of a healthy breakfast. One serving gives you the equivalent of two servings of veggies - plus 15 grams of complete, plant-based protein. Just add water, shake and go! Formulated by Brendan Brazier: vegan, professional Ironman triathlete, and best selling health author on plant-based nutrition. Made from non-GMO ingredients. Like Vega Protein Smoothie? Try Vega One: Complete Daily Essentials to help you thrive. Provides a see more...

• I've been wanting to try this. Does it actually taste good?2 Answers
  • I've been dying to try this but have not done it yet due to cost an...4 Answers
  • How is the taste? Do they have any other flavored? 2 Answers
Vega Energizing Smoothie
  • "This is a great healthy alternative to pre-made drinks sold in stores, and I love that I can add my own almond milk!" in 3 reviews
  • "I'm a vegan college student and this product is the perfect way for me to fit more protein in my diet." in 1 review
  • "One smoothie (without adding anything) is packed with two servings of veggies, 10 g of protein and 5 g of fiber for only 90 calories." in 1 review
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
Foodie Expert
I was a little leery at first of the tropical favor. I usually and more of a chocolate or vanilla protein powder girl. But I'm so glad I did because this tastes amazing. I have this with some coconut water and it's the perfect afternoon snack. The only thing that I don't like is that I find it settles to the bottom if I let it sit for awhile. But a quick shake and it's fine.
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.
I am a vegetarian and like to get as much protein as possibly through out the day. I came across Vega energizing protein smoothie tropical tango randomly online and I am so glad I did. I make a fruit smoothie and add 1 table spoon and there's 15 grams of protein. It may take a try or two to get the right recipe. You should definitely give it a shot!
Scarlett S.
Scarlett S.
Delray Beach, FL
Very chocolatey. Fills me up very easily. It met my expectations by being faster and giving me the protein I needed. It wasn't too expensive. Next time I'm going to get the bigger container of it because it's better value for your money.
Elise C.
Elise C.
I love this stuff! I've been trying to find a vegan protein powder that doesn't taste like dirt! Vega doesn't have any weird after taste and I feel confident knowing I'm getting plant based protein and nutrients. I am a loyal customer!
Lucy R.
Lucy R.
Foodie Expert
Recently I have been adding plant based proteins to my meals/drinks and this on is awesome. I definitely love the taste, it doesn't really have an after taste like most other protein powders do and it leaves me full afterwards.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
Looooove making this either first thing in the morning or after my workout at the gym. I've only tried the berry flavor so far but I mix both water and almond milk in mine for that extra boost
Roxanne D.
Roxanne D.
Orlando, FL
I drink one scoop of this every morning with 2 TBS of PB2 and almond milk and a banana.

It keeps me full and energized - best part though it's veggie friendly and delicious :)
Angela G.
Angela G.
Foodie Expert
I really like this protein powder. I do not think you need to use a full scope like it suggests so I only use a half and I love it.
Connie D.
Connie D.
N Middletown, NJ
Foodie Expert
This is a nice vegan on the go alternative. Perfectly packed with nutrients without all the added garbage.
Gina r.
Gina r.
Foodie Expert
Love this product so much , really good in the summer with berries and almond milk .
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Do you think it's really gritty?
Athena T.
Athena T.
Is the price worth the value?
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
San Antonio, TX
I've been dying to try this but have not done it yet due to cost and uncertainty. Would you continue to repurchase and add to your diet on a regular basis?
Rockie E.
Rockie E.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
Can this be used as a meal replacement and does it taste like the vega one meal replacent powders?
Kelsea M.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
I've been wanting to try this. Does it actually taste good?