BY VEGA

Upgrade your post-workout protein shake. Help build and repair strong muscles with Vega Clean Protein: 25g protein in a complete, premium, plant-based protein blend made from pea, hemp, alfalfa, and pumpkin All essential amino acids, including 4g BCAAs and 4g glutamine Only 130 calories Whether you shake or blend, drink Vega Clean Protein 45 to 90 minutes after your workout. Since doing epic, crazy stuff is better with clean fuel, you can now enjoy protein without compromise. Vega Clean has no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners, and is made without dairy, gluten, soy, GMOs and has no sugar added. Available in delicious. Gender: Unisex. see more...

gabrielle y.
Tinton falls
I get my Vega protein from Target. This tub comes with about 30 servings and I absolutely love it. I have tried different kinds of proteins and flavors from vega (protein and greens, clean protein, chocolate, berry, vanilla) and this one is my favorite. There is a whopping 25g of protein and it also includes BCAAs. This is my favorite post workout drink both alone or in a smoothie.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I switched from Vega's sport protein to this due to a sale. This has 5g less protein than the Sport protein, but it has added vitamins and minerals that the sport one does not have. It also has a lighter taste, so i add this in with my oatmeal in the morning for an extra protein kick.
Ashley M.
Atlanta, GA
This protein powder is absolutely everything! I kickbox three times a week, and this is my favorite treat after the gym. If you're looking for a vegan alternative, then this is definitely your best bet. I feel the price is right, and it tastes wonderful. I prefer vanilla over the chocolate. Also, both taste WAY better mixed with almond milk rather than water.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This powder is really good but i will say be careful because it can be very overpowering! I bake and make shakes with this powder and as long as i put the right amount, my dishes and drinks come out perfect.
Katie M.
After trying numerous protein powders in the last 9 months, I was so excited to find a protein powder that I not only love the taste of but love the ratio of calories to protein. 130 calories per serving only 3 grams of carbs, 1 gram of sugar, and 25 grams of protein! You can't go wrong with a combination like that! I make smoothies with this protein powder every morning and I absolutely love how it keeps me full for the first half of the day. When I scoop the powder into the blender I can't help but lick the residue off my fingers because it's so delicious! It tastes like Birthday Cake Powder or something!! Great for someone starting on a fitness journey that wants to incorporate smoothies into their routine!
Madi D.
Love this! So great with chocolate oat or almond milk after a workout. Tastes so good and really helps with muscle pain and fatigue the next morning and helps to build those muscles! However it is pretty pricey and the packaging is unnecessarily big and bulky for how much the tub is filled with the powder.
Jill T.
Olympia, WA
Does this taste "planty" or "earthy" ?

back