BY VEGA

Upgrade your post-workout protein shake. Help build and repair strong muscles with Vega Clean Protein: 25g protein in a complete, premium, plant-based protein blend made from pea, hemp, alfalfa, and pumpkin All essential amino acids, including 4g BCAAs and 4g glutamine Only 130 calories Whether you shake or blend, drink Vega Clean Protein 45 to 90 minutes after your workout. Since doing epic, crazy stuff is better with clean fuel, you can now enjoy protein without compromise. Vega Clean has no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners, and is made without dairy, gluten, soy, GMOs and has no sugar added. Available in delicious. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Annie B.
Richardson, TX
Since I am lactose intolerant most protein powders are a no go for me (unless I want to unleash hell). Vega is the best protein powder I’ve found so far that suits my dietary restrictions!

I recommend throwing it in a blender with a banana and peanut butter post work out!
Shannon C.
Durham, NC
I made my shake with almond milk & I added a banana. It was awesome! How can something so healthy taste like a high calorie milkshake?! The banana isn’t even needed, Vega Chocolate just tastes good.
Sarah J.
This is my favorite protein shake mix ever!! It tastes amazing and is packed with so many amazing nutrients!!
Geri O.
Cupar
I like that this is a vegan product with no artificial sweeteners but I am not too keen on the taste. I add a banana to my shake to give it some sweetness and to mask the flavour. I don’t think it tastes of chocolate but as a clean protein it does the job and it doesn’t taste bad. I personally wouldn’t buy this again but would like to try other flavours, I think the vanilla might suit my taste buds better. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a natural protein shake as it is high in protein without the added nasties.
Laura G.
Thornhill, ON
Great protein powder. I love Vega brand. Great nutrition. It is very powdery, I must say. Great for post-workouts
Leila K.
Maumelle, AR
Do you like this protein powder?
Kristen M.
Is the taste of this similar to the other chocolate proteins from vega?