Vega Clean Energy US Berry Infusion (15.1 oz) uploaded by Danica S.

BY VEGA

Whether you need a pre-workout or mid-workout boost, use premium clean fuel to give you the energy you need. Vega Clean Energy provides both immediate and lasting energy you need before your workout-and to keep you going all workout long. With caffeine... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the perfect pre-workout energy booster! I start drinking this on my drive from my work to the gym, so it takes about 10 minutes to get there. By the time I've changed into my workout clothes and actually walk out onto the gym floor the energy booster has kicked in. This helps me last and have enough energy to power through workouts ranging from 1 hour to 1.5 hours. I don't feel a crash after this wears off, and it doesn't make me jittery which can happen with coffee.

I love how this is a made with natural energy, green & black tea and a short list of ingredients I can pronounce. This is a vegan, entirely plant-based brand so I feel good about putting a product into my body that I know is healthy & safe.

I like the taste of the berry flavor, it doesn't taste fake or too sweet. I mix either a full scoop or a half scoop into a 20oz blender bottle and it tastes good either way. It mixes in with my water well, you just have to make sure to shake your bottle really well, especially towards the end. I will continue to use this and purchase more of this product in the future.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the pre-workout powder they have better than this, but this also gives you a (slightly less) kick in energy. You can use this in the daytime once your coffee kick wears out, or if you need a quick boost in energy and don't want to be unhealthy with 5 hour energy
Kheila  L.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
this stuff tastes like plant fart. I was not expecting it to have this horrible after taste. WOW. It's literally not even worth it. I tried adding a packet of the tru lemon rasberry lemonade and it helped but the after  taste was still mildly there. No thanks.
Danica S.
I don't think it lives up to the name; "clean energy" it's okay and the taste is average as well but it's not comparable to other products for the price or even Lower than this price.