BY VEET

New Velvet Rose Fragrance and Essential Oils With moisture complex Spray On Normal/Dry skin 3 Minutes, 6 Minutes max Dermatologist tested Discover new VEET® Suprem Essence™, for moisturized and delicately scented smoothness.  VEEt® Suprem Essence™ has been eriched with a blend of essential oils and velvet rose fragrance to leave your skin moisturized and delicately scented.  No more cuts or unpleasant depliatory cream smell.  This formula is non greasy and so silky and effective that even a thin layer will leave your skin touchably smooth.  With new VEET® Suprem Essence™, your skin will be luxuriously soft in 3 minutes. Questions? Comments? ; see more...

Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
So I have used other lotion hair removal products, this one doesn't smell as bad as others. I don't think I left mine as long as was needed for thicker hair, so I will need to test again. Where it did work, I love how the hair grows in softer (not as prickly as they come in when you use a razor). I don't think it's a product for everyone because it may not work the first time (you may have to leave on longer than you planned, so at that point it may be worth it to just razor). Also, be sure to use enough product on your legs, you want to be able to see the product and not rub into your skin like normal lotion.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I tried this one time before a beach trip. I wouldn’t recommend this because it is a strong chemical smell.. I had to open a window, and a door in order to even breathe.. it also foamed up quickly so you don’t need a lot, at first it looks like nothing but it ends up being a lot. The plastic “razor” also doesn’t even do anything. It was a waste of money.
June R.
This did not work for me personally. Everyone is different. This just worked in patches on my legs. It works great on the fine or thin hairs but the darker coarse hairs just would not come off with this product. I kept trying it and left it on a little longer the next time around and even left it on for the max time allowed and still did not work.
Chantel N.
Although I hoped and prayed this would work for me it did not. It dried my skin out to much, but that's not to say it is a bad product. I love the fact that I did not have to touch the cream with my hands, and that it did not have too strong of a smell. If your skin is not super sensitive I would recommend this!
Francis d.
Doral, FL
The packaging looks simple and is very easy to hold. The can is thin and curved in parts that I think is designed to make easy grip. Comes with a small pink spatula to remove hair when done.The instructions were fairly simple: Do not shake the can, keep the can 2 inches away, spray with a continuous motion. He said he did not need a thick coat and said to test his removal after 3 minutes. If the hair did not move, leave it to act a little more but not more than 6 minutes. It sounds simple.
NICOLE B.
When I first started using the creams, they hadn't improved the scent yet. They smelled horrible on the skin. Yes, the cream removed the hair but the scent was long lasting and quite humiliating. I would recommend only if the scent has been improved.
susan r.
Brooklyn, NY
so good for you it was so super easy to use loved that all i had to do was spray it on so super convinient liked it much better than what i was useing before price was good also
Karla O.
N Chesterfld, VA
It worked great but finished to soon, not worth the money on my opinion. I had to use one entire bottle on both my legs and that was the only time I could use it
Krismely
I really liked this product because it left my legs feeling extremely moisturized. I have really dry and sensitive skin and it didn't irritate it. It was easy to use and remove. 10/10
Shahadah E.
Amazing product! It's great product if you are a busy bee always on the go or if you have let your hair grow out really long and thick. It's great because if you have let yourself go, the drain won't get all clogged up. I purchased it at Walmart and Walgreens. Do not place on any area with rash or eczema. If you are a female don't use during your cycle because the skin is more sensitive.
Does this hurts?
Rajvee P.
Lawrence, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which brand would you recommend: Nair or Veet??
Jordanay C.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
is this product good for sensitive skin