Veet Spray On Hair Remover Cream

by Veet

Worry about your sensitive skin but hate the idea of not having smooth skin? Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream Sensitive Formula was designed especially for women with sensitive skin who want smooth skin. The cream contains moisturizers, plus Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, an effective combination for smooth, but sensitive skin.

At what age would you let your teen daughter start shaving her legs, Razor or Spray/lotion hair removal? Veet Spray On Hair Remover Cream Nair Sprays Away Venus razors for women Gilltte Razor Venus Snap With Embrace Safety Razor 5 Edages Razor Blade Women Female Shaving Razor 1Razor Holder+1Razor Blade
Ok so I am very hairy due to a hormonal imbalance. I don't mind shaving legs and what not. The hair on my face I don't like to shave though. Is this a good product for facial hair removal?
I haven't tried this one. Is it effective?
Start your review of Veet Spray On Hair Remover Cream!
Sara C.
Perfect so that you won't have to dirty your hands last long smells weird ..
Perfect so that you won't have to dirty your hands last long smells weird ..
Kaitlyn J.
Fairborn, OH
This stuff really does the job! It doesnt spray completely evenly and smells awful but I've bought it a few times because you don't really need to rub it in! I have not used a regular blade on my legs to shave, since!
Crystal  G.
Shreveport, LA
I bought this because I tried the cream and that worked wonders but this spray is completely terrible. The nozzle is absolutely ridiculous. When spraying it comes out misty to 2 tiny streams then clogs a bit before exploding a cloud of the stuff. Not good for surrounding areas of your body. It also is super messy and gets everywhere in the shower. The cream itself comes out liquidity as if entirely water. I left this product on for the maximum of 10 minutes and it did nothing at all but leave my skin itchy after application. Sometimes fancier is not better. Stick with the pump cream.
Sarah  B.
Clovis, CA
Would not recommend! Horrible smell & does not fully remove hair. Just something I definitely would not purchase again
Krysten J.
Drexel Hill, PA
I like that this sprays on for not only an even coating but way less mess than the tube where I was always using my hand to spread around and getting more in some places than others.
Christina S.
Kingston, TN
I've only used this for my legs before and it's not my favorite thing to do because when you have to leave it on for a little while before you scrape it off it burns my skin so bad! It is worth it though because the hair stays gone for awhile.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
1,048 reviews
I always use hair removal creams vs. shaving my bikini line, I suffer from bad in grown hairs as I am mixed race, and my hair is course. This is super easy to use, and great for sensitive areas including under arms. You literally spray it on 6 minutes before getting in the shower and using a disposable face mask sponge rub it off which separates the hair from the skin, they used to supply a scraping tool but I haven’t seen one in a while. Skin afterwards is smooth with no nasty bumps, rashes or nicks. Lasts about 10 days. A bottle will last a good while
paula S.
Hawthorne, CA
Not too bad of a product, much better than using a razor to me tho. Smells kinda good.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
This is really great when I am in a hurry and it's so much easier than spending so much time shaving. I love this stuff and sometimes buy it in bundles. Exceeded my expectations and I am satisfied with this product
Madison D.
Rexburg, ID
The long and short of it is that it didn't work for me. The product burned my skin a little bit and hardly any hair was removed in the process. I have tried other Veet products and none of them have worked well for me either. I won't be purchasing Veet again.