Veet Spray On Hair Remover Cream

by Veet

Worry about your sensitive skin but hate the idea of not having smooth skin? Veet Hair Removal Gel Cream Sensitive Formula was designed especially for women with sensitive skin who want smooth skin. The cream contains moisturizers, plus Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, an effective combination for smooth, but sensitive skin.

Ok so I am very hairy due to a hormonal imbalance. I don't mind shaving legs and what not. The hair on my face I don't like to shave though. Is this a good product for facial hair removal?
I haven't tried this one. Is it effective?
Hi, I'm karolay and would like to participate in their campaigns would like to try their products and display them on my YouTube channel
Start your review of Veet Spray On Hair Remover Cream!
Virginia Beach
This one is ok, it removes hair pretty well but you have to use a lot. The smell is pretty intense but it’s definitely better than nair. The price is good and overall it’s ok I might buy it again.
N Chesterfld, VA
Im not really big on these but Ive tried and it really does work. Its very affordable and effective. Its sold at most stores. Id buy again I just prefer to use a razor. Id recommed it anytime because it really does work.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Great product I love the way it has been a great help it’s very soft feeling it compared better I’d rate it 10 the product does not need changed it meet my expectation I would buy again very affordable
Saint Louis, MO
I have always hated applying hair removal creams with my hands because they dry them out, and leave a horrible smell. When I saw this product I was so excited to try it. The application was very easy, just spray it on and wait. However the smell was a bit overbearing and it also lasted a pretty long time. It also left my skin feeling quite irritated. If you don't have sensitive skin then this is definitely the product for you. But it left me feeling very itchy was not good.
Pinson, AL
Liked the fact that it features a spray nozzle instead of a traditional squeeze bottle. Removed a good bit of hair in a little amount of time. If I had to choose a cream hair remover to use, I would choose Veet. best I've used so far. Only downside is the chemical-like smell.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Sagging
Charlottesville, VA
I have tried this on multiple occasions, hoping that I was using the product wrongly. Alas, this product has failed me miserably. It does not remove leg hair easily and takes up too much time. I will be sticking to shaving with a manual razor.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Once you can get past the smell, the product is good. Tried the hair remover cream method for hair removal when I was dissatisfied with my razor. The removal of my leg hair was patchy and not great. Probably will not buy again, just not for me.
Dryness, Sagging
Philadelphia , PA
I am a fan of the packaging. It is cost efficient for the price. I wish they found a way to keep the smell of this product from being so overwhelming but I have to say, I'll sacrifice smelling this product because it does do the job!
Ft Riley, KS
This was very nice to use, soooo much cleaner than the rub-on kind and it smelled a little nicer too. I use this about 1x a week and have seen a difference in the thickness of hair - aka the hair is going away.
I bought this because I tried the cream and that worked wonders but this spray is completely terrible. The nozzle is absolutely ridiculous. When spraying it comes out misty to 2 tiny streams then clogs a bit before exploding a cloud of the stuff. Not good for surrounding areas of your body. It also is super messy and gets everywhere in the shower. The cream itself comes out liquidity as if entirely water. I left this product on for the maximum of 10 minutes and it did nothing at all but leave my skin itchy after application. Sometimes fancier is not better. Stick with the pump cream.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness