VEET Spray On Hair Removal Cream - Dry Skin: 5.1 OZ uploaded by noelia a.

BY VEET #54 in Hair Removal Creams

Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Braselton, GA
I have always hated shaving and have been on a constant look out for ways to make shaving less of a hassle. A friend recommending trying Veet hair removal, I had always thought they were too good to be true and wouldn't work, but I trust her opinion so I gave it a try. I was hooked! I have tried the regular cream version and the spray on version. I have found that the results of the spray on version don't last as long as the cream but the process to use the spray on is so much quicker and cleaner than the cream. When using the cream I feel like I can't ever get my hands clean and with the spray you don't have that problem and it is so much quicker! I just stand in my tub and spray it on and I am good to go! I love this product and I use it all the time!
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I have super coarse hair and I decided to try Veet because it was recommended to me. I opted for the spray on for ease of use and the little squeegee looked promising. It smells strong chemically but had a hint of a fragrance that wasn't bad. Application was great. Spraying it on made it nice and even coverage. It didn't sting or anything - just a tingle. The squeegee was effective in removing a majority of the hair. It didn't remove all of my leg hair. About 3/4 though so not too bad. My skin was definitely not dried at all and felt nice for days after so that's a perk.
you k.
you k.
Hated this stuff. Applied it just before a wedding I was to attend. It applied smoothly and did remove the hair on my back with ease (used a wiping motion with a damp cloth for quicker removal), however, the very next day my entire back broke out in a rage of cystic acne. What the?! Took weeks for the burning sensation to subside and the redness and inflammation of my skin to heal. I largely believe the outbreak had to do with the inclusion of highly invasive FRAGRANCE (I remember the scent was strong). So...FAIL.
Yanil M.
Yanil M.
Tucson, AZ
I love spray ons first of all! Takes much less time then lathering on a thick cream and having to make sure to rinse your hands after and all this mess! Spray ons are the way to go and this one worked really good! The only downside is for the thicker hairs like legs you might have to later go touch up with a razor but over all my legs always feel silky smooth with this stuff!
Paulina T.
Paulina T.
Maspeth, NY
Works like a charm, the smell isnt as over powering , actually has a nice tinted smell to it. Removes hair within 10minutes. As i say be patient. The only thing isee is that although it works it wont last. My hair is back within the second day. Im not sure if i have to use this everyday..... but with previous formula back in 2008 it was hair free for a week.
Essence N.
Essence N.
Lindenwold, NJ
If you have dry skin like me this is a perfect affordable option for you . It has a light smell not to heavy and it works pretty well never got hair bumps or flaky skin after using it. When using this product I use it Maybe once every two to three weeks being as though I wax hair doesn't grow back fast on me anymore.
Ciah H.
Ciah H.
Brownsburg, IN
Not a fan of this product at all! It smells nice; however, it doesn't work the way it's advertised. I found it to be fairly difficult to use. Nair doesn't smell as lovely, but it works a lot better. I used this product maybe a total of two times and I'd probably never use it again unless it was a dire emergency.
Aria B.
Aria B.
N Hollywood, CA
I liked that there was an tool to assist with the hair removal, but that's about it.

The cream didn't work, and I had to leave it on longer than the bottle recommended. Even then, I had to really scrape with the tool, which then damaged my skin where I pressed too hard.

I'm not a fan. Would not buy again.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Dothan, AL
This Veet hair removal cream works okay, but it does not remove absolutely everything. I also wasn't sure if it was working while I was waiting to remove it. I feel like a product like this should give you a sure indication that it is working. I might try it again on a whim, but I wasn't impressed.
Dia P.
Dia P.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this product, You can never go wrong with VEET. It is very affordable and honestly does the job you want it to do. When it comes to other products, they leave my skin dry. This product however does not leave my skin dry and is very effective. I would most definitely buy this again.