VEET Spray On Hair Removal Cream - Dry Skin: 5.1 OZ uploaded by noelia a.

BY VEET #47 in Hair Removal Creams

Janeigne N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get tired of shaving because it just seems like such a chore for someone like me who has to shave every other day. As soon as I shave, I have stubble coming back in the next day or two. I also have very sensitive skin so I am prone to razor bumps and ingrown hairs. I have always been very skeptical of hair removal creams like Veet whenever I see them sitting on the shelf at Walmart. But I figured I'd had enough of shaving and would give this a go and I'm SO glad I did! I have only had it for 2 days but I immediately tested it out on a small patch on my arm and it took all the hair off and left my skin feeling smooth and soft. I then did something really dumb, and put it on my face where I have peach fuzz. Even though it got rid of practically all of it, it really burned/irritated my face. But that's my own fault. Just earlier I tried it on my underarms and I'll admit it had been almost a week since my last shave there, so the hair was definitely coarse (gross, right). Anyway, I left the cream (I know it says gel but it looks and kind of feels more like a cream to me) on for about 10 minutes and when I went to wipe it off with a wet cloth, pretty much every hair went away with it. I only had two hairs left behind which were easily taken care of by plucking out. I have yet to try this on my bikini line or legs, but with the results I've already experienced I'm sure I won't be disappointed. I just don't know how practical it is to use this on the legs and arms every time it's time to "shave". I'd have to buy a lot of bottles to cover that much area all the time. We will see how long it takes for the hair to grow back. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it smells horrible (but I know all hair removers do) and it still leaves some hair behind, though not much at all.
Maria Victoria A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Se acabaron las irritaciones y ardores. Ahora puedes evitar los molestos granitos y pelos encarnados con la Crema Depilatoria Corporal en Spray Veet para Piel Seca.
Es éticaz ya que tabaja cerca de la raíz, incluso en vello corto, dejando tu piel suave al tacto. El aplicador en spray ayuda a cubrir fácil y rápidamente áreas difíciles de alcanzar como detrás de tu pierna, sin ensuciar. Además, nuestra fórmula para piel seca suave e hidratante sobre la piel, conocidas por sus propiedades suavizantes. No sólo obtendrás suavidad, sino también una piel cuidada y suave como la seda.
Conseguirás unas pierdas sedosas hasta el doble de tiempo que al rasurarte.
Todas las mujeres se merecen unas piernas sirves y sexys.
Lisa O.
Kelowna, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have super coarse hair and I decided to try Veet because it was recommended to me. I opted for the spray on for ease of use and the little squeegee looked promising. It smells strong chemically but had a hint of a fragrance that wasn't bad. Application was great. Spraying it on made it nice and even coverage. It didn't sting or anything - just a tingle. The squeegee was effective in removing a majority of the hair. It didn't remove all of my leg hair. About 3/4 though so not too bad. My skin was definitely not dried at all and felt nice for days after so that's a perk.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product works great! It's so easy to apply and the tool that it come with makes removing the your hair (and the product) super easy. Unlike shaving, it doesn't cause your hair to grow in thicker or darker. Great product for the price, would definitely buy again!
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
For a super smooth finish that will last for days, I use this hair removal. Sometimes after shaving the hairs grow back way too fast for me, especially during summer. So I choose to use the VEET spray on hair removal to keep my legs silky smooth longer.
Brittany P.
Tampa, FL
The over all product is good. I did not have an issue the first day I used it.. it actually worked wonders.. HOWEVER, a couple day later I broke out with a rash from this. I do know I should have done a testing part first before using it. I also know that I have sensitive skin. However if I didn't break out I would still be using this product today!
Kayla H.
Haven't used for a while when I used it it didn't work too well. Not sure if I will try again or recommend it to anyone. Not very effective at all and not well priced. I believe I bought mine at my local Walmart or CVS.
Ashley J.
I've used this product a few times and while it does work I feel like I use so much product every time. I try to get an even, somewhat thick coat and I feel like I most of the product in just one use.
Shel W.
Hagerstown, MD
This product worked pretty well. I am not sure if I really like the spray on or not, as I still had to use my hand to spread it out on legs. The smell was not too bad and it did remove hair as it was supposed to do. I like the little scraper thingy, but lost it and it wasn't the same without it.
Erin P.
Blue Grass, IA
I can never leave this product on long enough for it to work. Every time I use the product, I leave it on for the correct ammount of time. I wipe it off, I find that only part of the hair has been removed. I then havd to go back with a razor.