BY VEET #58 in Hair Removal Creams

Legs & Body* Sensitive Formula with Aloe Vera. Dermatologically Tested. Includes Bladeless Tool Get touchably smooth skin with VEET® Spray On Hair Removal Cream Sensitive Formula, enriched with moisturizer complex, aloe vera and vitamin E.  It removes hair effectively without cutting it, so hair grows back feeling softer, and leaves skin moisturized.  Now you can get silky smooth legs with no need to spread the cream - simply spray it on! No CFCs *Legs, arms, bikini and underarm. see more...

• I won't wax and I hate shaving. I was wondering how long ...1 Answers
  • Hi I would love to try their products and display them on...1 Answers
  • I hate shaving my legs any chance this would happen to re...1 Answers
Veet Spray On Hair Removal Cream
  • "Which is the same time frame that my hair would start to grow back if I was shaving." in 1 review
Mel d.
I love love love this product! It helps me get my legs all nice and smooth for my halloween outfit im going to wear. Since i usaly wear a short dress this isbthe only cream i have found that doesnt irritate my skin nore does it miss some hair that some do. This product gives you the smooth Razer free legs you want to have on any occation.
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff really irritates my legs. I should know better because I have eczema on them but I’m allergic to nickel and a lot of razors I use give me a reaction because I’m literally rubbing it against my skin. I tried this but the smell was awful and I wasn’t very impressed
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product was not for me. I tried it but did not get desired results. Application was pretty easy but expectations were not met. It was ok in price but not quality. I was not completely satisfied. I still had noticeable hair.
Kaylah H.
Anchorage, AK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very messy. I would.not recommend because although it's made to cover the entire leg, it does not . It leaves much to be desired. For the price I want something that is going to work the first time.
Regina D.
Bossier City, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this for my daughter as a precursor to shaving and it's just like nair if you've ever tried that. Stinks. Has that uncomfortable tingle and itch. Works though.
Leisa M.
Belle
I bought this once. I did not like the way it worked. I had to turn off the shower and wait and there were still a lot of hair left behind so I ended up shaving anyway
Deborah M.
BROOKLYN, NY
I really like this. I used it a few times and then my daughter decided that she likes it more than I do, so she pretty much stole it. Lol. The times I did use it, it left my skin feeling pretty good
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This did the job without too much work or worry. The usual smell, but nothing too bad. I like that it comes with a plastic cream remover, I wish Nair did too as it's much better than a sponge. My legs did have some weird red spots after which I think was a small allergic reaction as it doesn't happen with Nair.
Shelby H.
I love this because i only have to do it every week or two! Lasts a lot longer than shaving with better results! Hair grows back thinner than shaving and not as dark, best to start this product when you first start growing hair because after youstart shaving for a while you cant use this
Danica K.
Methuen, MA
I have tried other products in the past that take so much lotion to actually remove the hairs. On a personal note I have very fine blond hair on my legs so it shouldn't take too much to be effective but it had with other products. I was amazed with one use of this spray on version. You don't have to worry where your applying it.. comes with a scrapper opposed to a sponge. I highly recommend this product!
Does this heart?
Katie N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm not a fan of waxing my legs, so in looking for an alternative from shaving as well. Is this a good cream to remove hair?
Marlene A.
I hate shaving my legs any chance this would happen to remove stubby. Legs for ever
Melinda B.
Lexington, OH
My skin is really sentitive! When I tried Nair cream it left a huge rash on my arm that itched really bad. For anyone else with senitive skin, does this work?
Karolay M.
Bogota
Hi I would love to try their products and display them on my YouTube channel you think?