Veet Spray On Hair Removal Cream

by Veet

Legs & Body* Sensitive Formula with Aloe Vera. Dermatologically Tested. Includes Bladeless Tool Get touchably smooth skin with VEET® Spray On Hair Removal Cream Sensitive Formula, enriched with moisturizer complex, aloe vera and vitamin E.  It removes hair effectively without cutting it, so hair grows back feeling softer, and leaves skin moisturized.  Now you can get silky smooth legs with no need to spread the cream - simply spray it on! No CFCs *Legs, arms, bikini and underarm.

Veet Spray On Hair Removal Cream does these hair remover cream burn like the nair brand?
I won't wax and I hate shaving. I was wondering how long it takes for the hair to grow back after you use this? Is the smell strong?
Hi I would love to try their products and display them on my YouTube channel you think?
Start your review of Veet Spray On Hair Removal Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Which is the same time frame that my hair would start to grow back if I was shaving.in reviews
Zebulon, NC
Very easy to use works very well and is very affordable and again the smell isn't bad and the formula is great
Pittsburgh, PA
Complete garbage, always comes right off in the shower and never gets the hair. Don’t waste your pennies.
Milledgeville, GA
This cream is easy to apply directly where you need it, and it removes the hair perfectly with no burning or itching. However, make sure you test it on a small patch of skin first to determine if you'll have a reaction to it. I use it on my arms to prevent stubble regrowth and it works great!
I feel like any hair removal cream only works on hair of a certain thickness. The hairs on my legs are very thick and coarse so this wasn't very successful, just messy. It did work better on my arm hair which is a lot finer but again the mess (and smell) don't make me very enthusiastic about trying it again. I think I'll stick to shaving unless I know I'll have a little more time to spend on this.
I love love love this product! It helps me get my legs all nice and smooth for my halloween outfit im going to wear. Since i usaly wear a short dress this isbthe only cream i have found that doesnt irritate my skin nore does it miss some hair that some do. This product gives you the smooth Razer free legs you want to have on any occation.
Portsmouth, VA
I looooooove this product. Shaving literally takes forever, so when I found this, it was live at first sight. Absolutely recommend.
Joplin, MO
the hair removal part of this product is great. i was very pleased with the result and length of time it lasted. the chemical part of this product didn't agree with my skin and i had chemical burns for a couple days.
Jacksonville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Actually smells good unlike there products in the past. Works fast too! I don't have to shave as often when I use this product
Wilmington, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This via way of means of a long way is the pleasant hair elimination spray I even have tried, you dont want a thick coat of spray to dispose of hair. Used this per week in the past and my legs are nonetheless easy with little or no hair growth. I simply reordered however the five percent so I dont must order all of the time.
South El Monte, CA
Easy not messy and remover hair evenly time after time leaving skin moisturized and healthy looking
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pico Rivera, CA
il y a un an
Gabriela M. il y a un an
No, it does not burn or smell bad.