Personal CareHair RemovalDepilatoriesA&B
Veet Spray Cream, Hair Remover Legs and Body Essential Oils & Velvet Rose Scent 51 fl oz (145 g)

by A&B

New Velvet Rose Fragrance and Essential Oils With moisture complex Spray On Normal/Dry skin 3 Minutes, 6 Minutes max Dermatologist tested Discover new VEET® Suprem'EssenceTM, for moisturized and delicately scented smoothness. VEEt® Suprem'EssenceTM has...

Does this product irritate ? I can’t use nair because I’ve heard some good things about this brand so I’m curious to know if all the hype is true?
Which brand would you recommend: Nair or Veet??
is this product good for sensitive skin
Start your review of Veet Spray Cream, Hair Remover Legs and Body Essential Oils & Velvet Rose Scent 5.1 fl oz (145 g)!
Rere G.
Irving, TX
It's quick and easy you can use it on the shower, it doesn't crack you hair and takes all the hair off in a minutes , perfect for the days when you don't have time but still want to feel clean and smooth.
Veronica K.
La Habra, CA
Very easy to use I like the convenience of being able to just spray it on and wipe it off. I remove it in the shower.
Lani E.
Jacksonville, NC
The spray means hands free. It's very easy to use compared to the lotion hair remover. I love that it comes with something to take the spray off Nair didn't at first but vent did. I bought it at big lots.
Amiee A.
Arlington, TX
This is so easy and convenient to use. I use it for the hairs that don't grow back fast and ste light snd sparse. Its good for a wuic removal and go.
Lois F.
Columbus, OH
By far one of the easiest methods for at home hair removal. The spray comes out and covers all areas. Less then 10 mins and you are left with smooth moisturized skin.
Meghan D.
Greer, SC
I love the spray so I do not get the cream all over my hands. I bought the product at Walgreens. I do not like the smell of the cream, however it is very effective. After 10 minutes the hair just wipes off. I have not used other hair removal creams for comparison. I would recommend this product to someone.
Tayla W.
Really not a fan of this product. I feel like it makes my skin very irritated and itchy plus the smell is awful. And I really wouldn't say this phrase that great
Elizabeth M.
Easy to use before the shower. No mess and easy take of my hair. It doesn't irritate my skin. Plus the scent is nice on the nose.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Quick and easy. Great way to shave legs and avoid razor burn! Doesn't smell too bad either.
Francis D.
Doral, FL
The packaging looks simple and is very easy to hold. The can is thin and curved in parts that I think is designed to make easy grip. Comes with a small pink spatula to remove hair when done.The instructions were fairly simple: Do not shake the can, keep the can 2 inches away, spray with a continuous motion. He said he did not need a thick coat and said to test his removal after 3 minutes. If the hair did not move, leave it to act a little more but not more than 6 minutes. It sounds simple.