BY VEET

Brand from: Veet. Gently trim and precisely shape your sensitive body parts, such as face, bikini and underarms. Quick and Gentle: Its cutting blades don t touch the skin, so no fear of cuts. High Precision: Dedicated accessories to get precise shaping and styling. Ideal for quick touch-ups, wherever you want. Box Contents: 1x Beauty Styler 1x 2-sided precision head for optimal eyebrow shaping 1x Bikini trimming head 2x Comb attachments 1x Styler cap 1x Cleaning brush 1x Beauty pouch 1x AA battery included How to Use: Step 1 - Trim: For desired eyebrow length just trim them. Use the small head and add the comb attachment. Place the device over your eyebrow and move it against the direction of hair growth. Step 2 - Shape: For perfect eyebrow contouring, remove the comb and use the high precision head. Touch skin lightly and push it across the eyebrow. Step 3 - Finish: You may chose to fill in your eyebrow by applying a small hatching pattern using an eyebrow pencil for the perfect finish. Pack Size - 1 pc see more...

Oksana N.
New Castle, DE
My brow is happy! Great product - my browcare take much less time with it! And this is dont break your skin. Perfect!
D S.
JUST VEET IT

I never really enjoyed things that took up too much of my time, especially if it was about getting ready. Making spa appointments, making a shopping list and planning an entire day around getting every item checked, waiting in line for train tickets, etc. It left me feeling like I had no time left to actually do something productive with my day, you know? I’m so glad that I grew up just when technology was beginning to really pick up, because now nearly ev [product:veet---sensitive-touch-1-pc] erything can be done within the comfort of my own house, and lightning fast. It gives me a rush to realize that I’ve finished my monthly shopping with just a few taps on a shopping website, or ordered groceries for the week through an app.

Everything is so much quicker, so why should basic beauty needs take time and effort? Thanks to Veet, going to the salon for hair removal is history for me.

Their new electric trimmer is a time-saver. It comes with 2 trimming heads, combs, a brush and a beauty pouch, only at ₹2250! You can also use it to shape your eyebrows, to clear your upper lips and even your sidelocks without having to worry about any dark patches or thick, hard hair. It has a bit of a learning curve so you have to be careful and mindful of how and where you use it the first few times, but after that it works like a charm. If you have a speedy hair growth, it won’t be a problem because the new Veet electric trimmer is easy to use no matter where you go. You can find it on any of your online shopping websites, and at any store near you.
Melissa P.
I thought I would love this product considering the price and the ability to do your eyebrows, armpits and bikini line. It did a nice job with the bikini line, however doing my under arms was EXTREMELY painful! Ever if I applied water it did not justice. Moving onto eyebrows, the piece to trim your hair worked nicely, however, trying to shape my eyebrows was a disaster...the smaller part did not work so I tried to use to bigger side and I ended up shaving half my eyebrow off. I would suggest watching videos first and only using this if you are experienced. All I can say is I was thankful for my eyebrow filling techniques for a few weeks.
Valeria R.
Mexico, Cdmx
Es un buen producto, el tamaño es agradable, no corta y cumple lo que promete, los resultados son buenos. El precio es razonable. Es fácil de utilizar y de llevar. Definitivamente lo volvería a comprar o bien recomendar
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
I've tried this out on a few different areas and my biggest complaint would be that when the areas are curved it can be difficult to get a really close shave (for example, the eyebrows), but electric trimmers never seem to cut as close as manual razors do and it can be quite hard to get a manual razor at the eyebrows.
On the opposite end of the scale, it does an amazing job at trimming upper lip hair. My upper lip hair isn't particularly thick and is usually blonde, but shows up darker in the light so I prefer to trim it and find this does the job much more easily than my husband's electric razor, which is obviously made for heavy beard hair.
I did find the attachments to be mostly pointless, but it really depends what you're using it for. One thing I noticed is that it has a tendency to gunk up on the blades, even when rinsing it after use. I found the best way to clean it is with an old soft bristled toothbrush and a gentle scrub before rinsing.
Laura C.
Beausejour , MB
Not happy with this at all. To start with instructions were very inadequate. I tried on bikini area to find it did not shave close enough and left skin dry and red. I then went to shave underarms but immediately stopped as it hurt. Not for sensitive skin at all. I am truly disappointed with this product. I will stick to my razor that shaves close and doesn't leave my skin red and dry.
Soiyah Y.
sfax, sfax
Love this one from veet it's really handy and make my skin so smooth !!!!! I have sensitive skin and this never bother me or have a complication personally I appreciate this product specially when I'm in a hurry !!!
Megan M.
I quite like this. It's really easy to use and does the job. I love that it comes with different tools for different areas and also comes with a bag for traveling. Would definitely recommend this for an easy way to remove hair with no fuss
Eleftheria M.
Not really sure how I feel about it --- it only trims hair on all areas and if you have sensitive skin, it's going to be a little lore painful than usual. A razor os doing by far a better job.
Isabella G.
A few months ago I had the opportunity to buy this product and the truth is that it seems incredible mostly I use it to shave certain areas, I recommend it.

hace unos meses tuve la oportunidad de comprar este producto y la verdad es que me parece increíble mayormente lo utilizo para depilarme ciertas zonas, lo recomiendo.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Is this product only sold online?
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Does this make facial hair grow back thicker & coarser ? I wanted to try it for my upper lip would you recommend ?
Brenda S.
Really works for sensitive skin??
Mamoona A.
Does this cause stubble hair on eyebrows,sideburn and lips ?