BY VEET

Brand from: Veet. Gently trim and precisely shape your sensitive body parts, such as face, bikini and underarms. Quick and Gentle: Its cutting blades don t touch the skin, so no fear of cuts. High Precision: Dedicated accessories to get precise shaping and styling. Ideal for quick touch-ups, wherever you want. Box Contents: 1x Beauty Styler 1x 2-sided precision head for optimal eyebrow shaping 1x Bikini trimming head 2x Comb attachments 1x Styler cap 1x Cleaning brush 1x Beauty pouch 1x AA battery included How to Use: Step 1 - Trim: For desired eyebrow length just trim them. Use the small head and add the comb attachment. Place the device over your eyebrow and move it against the direction of hair growth. Step 2 - Shape: For perfect eyebrow contouring, remove the comb and use the high precision head. Touch skin lightly and push it across the eyebrow. Step 3 - Finish: You may chose to fill in your eyebrow by applying a small hatching pattern using an eyebrow pencil for the perfect finish. Pack Size - 1 pc see more...

Oksana N.
East Hanover, New Jersey
My brow is happy! Great product - my browcare take much less time with it! And this is dont break your skin. Perfect!
Soiyah Y.
sfax jadida, sfax
Love this one from veet it's really handy and make my skin so smooth !!!!! I have sensitive skin and this never bother me or have a complication personally I appreciate this product specially when I'm in a hurry !!!
Imen T.
CITE El MANAZEH 85 Madrid 4021 kalaa ESSGHIRA sousse
 i love with it charm beautiful fashionable beauty makes u happier please i hope to have it and enjoy with this charm and beautiful product makes your lips beautiful and charm i m in love with this really i loved i want it really  perfecto perfecto
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
I've tried this out on a few different areas and my biggest complaint would be that when the areas are curved it can be difficult to get a really close shave (for example, the eyebrows), but electric trimmers never seem to cut as close as manual razors do and it can be quite hard to get a manual razor at the eyebrows.
On the opposite end of the scale, it does an amazing job at trimming upper lip hair. My upper lip hair isn't particularly thick and is usually blonde, but shows up darker in the light so I prefer to trim it and find this does the job much more easily than my husband's electric razor, which is obviously made for heavy beard hair.
I did find the attachments to be mostly pointless, but it really depends what you're using it for. One thing I noticed is that it has a tendency to gunk up on the blades, even when rinsing it after use. I found the best way to clean it is with an old soft bristled toothbrush and a gentle scrub before rinsing.
Laura C.
Beausejour, Manitoba
Not happy with this at all. To start with instructions were very inadequate. I tried on bikini area to find it did not shave close enough and left skin dry and red. I then went to shave underarms but immediately stopped as it hurt. Not for sensitive skin at all. I am truly disappointed with this product. I will stick to my razor that shaves close and doesn't leave my skin red and dry.
Isabella G.
A few months ago I had the opportunity to buy this product and the truth is that it seems incredible mostly I use it to shave certain areas, I recommend it.

hace unos meses tuve la oportunidad de comprar este producto y la verdad es que me parece increíble mayormente lo utilizo para depilarme ciertas zonas, lo recomiendo.
Megan M.
I quite like this. It's really easy to use and does the job. I love that it comes with different tools for different areas and also comes with a bag for traveling. Would definitely recommend this for an easy way to remove hair with no fuss
Eleftheria M.
Not really sure how I feel about it --- it only trims hair on all areas and if you have sensitive skin, it's going to be a little lore painful than usual. A razor os doing by far a better job.
Hanane Ⓜ.
Use it mainly for the bikini area it works exactly like a trimmer it doesn't give that waxing finish and it's quite expensive
Jasmin B.
Doesn't trim the hair close to the skin so basically it leaves you with short dark hair sticking outta your eyebrow 👎
Brenda S.
Really works for sensitive skin??
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Is this product only sold online?