BY VEET #45 in Waxing Kits

VEET Sens Wax Strip 40 Ct: HairCoating Technology EasyGrip Tab Smoothness lasts up to 4 weeks see more...

• How long removes the hair? Is the skin irritated after us...2 Answers
  • I want to use this for shaving my daughters underarms . I...2 Answers
  • Do they work? ............5 Answers
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
My favorite from veet wax strip kit I love using this brand of waxing stripes because there fast and easy to use it comes with 40 wax strips and 4 wipes to take off all the sticky from the waxs off. I always buy the sensitive formula.how I use it are just 4 easy steps 1. You get the waxing strip and warm it up and peel it apart 2. Apply the strip on your skin and rub a few times in the direction of hair grows to make sure the wax adheres well 3. Then time pull the strip back but don't forget to hold your skin before you pull it 4. After waxing clean away any wax left behind. VEET SENS WAX STRIP 40CT
Vanessa E.
I love these wax strips, they were so easy to use and they did the job well. I have only used the Sally Hansen® Ouch-Relief Wax Strip Kit for Body once before, but the Veet Ones are my favorite. Btw I only use them for my legs so I wouldn’t know about how they work on any other areas.
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
These strips have simplified my life and saved me so much money. I can wax my legs from thigh to ankle and still have spare strips left over. I cut the spare strips into even smaller strips to wax my brows and lip.

*caution* Do Not attempt to wax your brows if you don’t have experience.
April G.
Indio
These strips not only DON'T WORK they caused me bodily harm. I followed the directions to the letter. I applied one stip on each side of bikini area. The hair did not come off, the pink wax was left on, the wax wipes didn't work, and I am left with long purple blood blister bruises. So much for beach ready! Guess I'll be wearing shorts.
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
I love this brand and such an easy product to use! Not messy, does the job perfectly and leaves my skin amazingly smooth! I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t seam to damage it! I am super happy with this product!!
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
They seem to have reformulated the face ones and I don't like them as much anymore. So, I get the leg ones and cut them into smaller strips! They work better and it actually saves money!
Marim S.
Yardley, PA
Veet recently change the formula of these strips and I love them even more. I use them for my mustache and underarm and 1 strip is enough for my one arm and pulls out all my hair nicely. I really recommend these. It is painful though.
Alexandra N.
Very effective product. It is easy to use and it is not as painful as using hot wax. This is my go to brand whenever I need to wax and have no time to go to a beauty salon. It is cheaper and faster! I 100% recommend this.
Holly C.
I was incredibly disappointed with these!! They were easy to use but when it came to pulling them off they were a huge let down. They didn’t really remove any hair. And just left a ton of residue behind. I wouldn’t recommend these.
Kimberly D.
This is so so so AMAZING! I used this the week before my wedding, so 6 weeks ago & I haven’t had to shave my legs or bikini area! Unreal the result of this!!! Go get it ladies!!!
antonia r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do they work? ............
Raquel B.
How long removes the hair? Is the skin irritated after use? How long is the life of the product? Is it expensive? Can I use in different parts? Can I have a recommendation about this product? How many use has each strip?
Sally J.
Spring, TX
I want to use this for shaving my daughters underarms . It's her first time. What care should I take? Any suggestions?
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried VEET SENS WAX STRIP 40CT, I have seen them advertised a few times now and I am wondering if they are worth a try?

back