VEET® Ready-to-Use Wax Strips, Leg & Body

This summer,keep your skin smoother for longer with VEET¨ Ready-to-Use Wax Strips for Legs & Body. The strips are specially formulated to remove hair on legs, underarms and bikini area from closer to the root than shaving for smoothness that lasts up to 4 weeks.

I’m looking looking to wax myself since salons are closed. How good are these? And are there any side effects I need to be aware of?Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips, Leg & Body
Are these strips recomendable for someone with thick leg hair? Every time I shave the hair grows back in ours of when I get cold.
How does this product work?
Start your review of VEET® Ready-to-Use Wax Strips, Leg & Body!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Hold your skin very tight and make sure you are pulling the strip quickly and in the opposite direction of the skin growth.in reviews
It woked ok for me but it did take long because it would leave some hair behind and you have to go backe and do it again it could have been me but I don't know in reviews
these did not work as well as i anticipated.... it left behind lots of hair, didn't quite grab on too it,, splotchy sticky mess left behind.in reviews
It does remove hairs but leaves sticky residue and sometimes irritates the skin you just need to learn how to use them.in reviews
...pleasant either, the product works ok with removing hhair though but only the first timein reviews
Hephzibah E.
Orland Park, IL
VEET® Ready-to-Use Wax Strips, Leg & Body uploaded by Hephzibah E.
VEET® Ready-to-Use Wax Strips, Leg & Body uploaded by Hephzibah E.
Works perfectly well for me, even my sensitive skin doesn’t react. Although, I don’t like the smell.
Jessica L.
Newberry, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
VEET® Ready-to-Use Wax Strips, Leg & Body uploaded by Jessica L.
So so terrible, I can't say anything good about this. I remember trying these many years ago but forgot how bad they were until I was sent them recently to try. Would not recommend. I followed the instructions and when I peeled off the strip, barely any hairs came off and all I felt was my skin aching. This thing hurts, and doesn't do it's job at all. I kept re-applying and ripping it off like the instruction said and even after doing it multiple times and my skin became red, it still barely got anything. The oil wipes to clean up after? Yeah useless, still a sticky gross mess. Just get an epilator, I left mine when traveling but I won't make that mistake again. At least with an epilator it does it's job and the pain isn't as bad since it isn't just ripping all of your skin, it just pulls the hairs.
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I bought this thinking I would finally try to wax my legs and that these would work. For someone that's inexperienced, it didn't go well. I followed the directions to a T and all it did was leave patches of hair and stickiness on my skin. I would not recommend this or purchase ever again.
Christain G.
Crookston, NE
Easy to heat easy to use easy to clean up. No messy wax containers or sticks. I rub them in my hands for five minutes and apply. Rud smooth on skin pull off swiftly in one pull and there goes the hair. Use the oil wipes after to sooth and off I go. Take them every where just in case.
Elizabeth A.
columbus, GA
I didn't like this product. It was easy to use and did not irritate my skin, but it left behind a lot of hair. I had to go back over it with a razor.
Lisa M.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These little strips are convenient and easy to use. A few things you need to keep in mind, first hold them on your skin for a few minutes to allow the wax to warm up, then hold your skin taut as you rip them off quickly and Voilà your hair is gone. They don’t hurt me, but some people are more sensitive to waxing. if you’re looking for an easy, quick and convenient way to wax, these are great. They aren’t intended for use on large parts, like an entire leg.
Christina H.
Statesville, NC
I am a regular waxer with traditional hot wax and strips. Picked this up for a convenient and quick way to touch up here and there when no time for the whole process. It barely removed hair, left a nasty sticky residue, ended up costing me more time then just sticking to the hot wax method. Would not recommend at all.
Andaleeb D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Veet was the first strip hair removal product that I ever used. I trust the brand and quality as they are the trend setters in hair removal business.I use it every two weeks and one box is good enough for me to do full body job two times a month.I have no complaints about this product.
Vanessa F.
Oxnard, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to shave most days because it is convenient for me, but on days where I just wanted a fast shower or I didn't feel like shaving there because I was feeling sick or whatever I will use these. They're the best as far as wax strips go, I have not used many brands but I can say this is the best out of the ones I have tried. It gets rid of the hair without drying out my skin and they work on thick hair that is perfection to me.
Alexandra P.
Oakland, CA
I used this wax for almost a year and it worked well for me, until I tried another one and I realized that this is very sticky and sometimes it is difficult to clean the skin, since it only brings a few towels with oil to clean
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Iona A.