BY VEET #59 in Waxing Kits

This summer,keep your skin smoother for longer with VEET¨ Ready-to-Use Wax Strips for Legs & Body. The strips are specially formulated to remove hair on legs, underarms and bikini area from closer to the root than shaving for smoothness that lasts up to 4 weeks. see more...

VEET® Ready-to-Use Wax Strips, Leg & Body
  • "Hold your skin very tight and make sure you are pulling the strip quickly and in the opposite direction of the skin growth." in 16 reviews
  • "It woked ok for me but it did take long because it would leave some hair behind and you have to go backe and do it again it could have been me but I don't know " in 16 reviews
  • "these did not work as well as i anticipated.... it left behind lots of hair, didn't quite grab on too it,, splotchy sticky mess left behind." in 15 reviews
  • "It does remove hairs but leaves sticky residue and sometimes irritates the skin you just need to learn how to use them." in 13 reviews
  • "I use the ones for the face I use them on my eyebrows and they leave a nasty sticky layer behind even with the wipes they give you makes it worse with the greasy feeling and the smell is pleasant either, the product works ok with removing hhair though but only the first time" in 12 reviews
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
Are use this to remove my forearm and upper arm hair. As far as removing the actual hair this did a great job and didn't leave a lot of patchy areas. I compared it to the Sally Hansen hair removal strips and it excelled when it came to the hair removal. However, it was so incredibly sticky, Way stickier than sally Hansen, and even using the finishing wipes (which they did not provide enough of) I still had some stickiness left over. Also the stickiness from my arm got a little bit into my hair when I was raising my arm and that was really difficult to remove too. I had to use the wipe on my hair to neutralize the wax and then wash it out thoroughly with shampoo. Honestly way more trouble than it was worth, next time I'm going to a salon
Anna T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So maybe I’m just an idiot, but these did not go well for me. I followed the instructions step by step and ended up with pink wax all over my legs with no hair removed. Ended up having to smear olive oil on my legs to get it off!
Katelyn A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Let's be real...using home wax items is not the same as going to a spa or salon. Just wanted to put it on the record that I didn't have that kind of comparison scale in mind when I tried these. I just wanted something easier than shaving. The wax is effective and the strips are a generous size for me. I use each strip more than once and that definitely makes a pack last longer. Wax can leave a little residue, but pressing the strip on it will lift it. I like these, but I don't think they're a 5-star product. Definitely prefer them to shaving or Nair though.
Jessie B.
Orlando, FL
I tried these for the first time recently when I desperately needed to shave. I was impressed at how well the hair came off. It does say that you can use the same strip more than once but I found I had to go over those areas again. It came with 40 strips which is more than enough even with using each strip once. It does leave a bit of wax residue if you don't pull them off quickly enough. I definitely recommend this product, my hairs are fine and it still got them off and I have a lot of strips left for later use.
laura b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This are really good strips I bit too good I will say. They took my skin out along with my hair. Made me bleed but THAT'S how you know they are good ! I'm not a big fan of very because their products usually stink but not this thank God!
Beatriz A.
These wax strips kind of disappointed me. I got them when I didn't have time to go get a proper wax, and they left my skin bumpy and irritated. Not to mention, a lot of the hair was not removed. Just a whole lot of wax was left on my skin..Probably wouldnt recommend this, but hope others have a better experience!
Helen Y.
Wilmington, DE
This wax kit is probably THE part of my beauty regimen that I could absolutely not live without. I do a full body wax probably once every 2 weeks and I've used this product for this purpose for years. Its super easy and way less painful than actually trying to heat your own wax and it will deliver salon quality results. I even use this on my face when I wax my eyebrows and it works just as well (there's really no need to buy special facial wax). Although you might experience some pain if you use it on your face and you have sensitive skin. All in all this is an amazing product and for those of you who are like me, and don't enjoy having to shave every day, this is a great alternative.
Erica G.
Fayetteville, AR
These strips are amazing! I have used other brands of waxing strips that always pulled but never removed my body hair, but these guys barely hurt and remove hair the first pull. Don't get me wrong any waxing isn't going to feel good, but having a waxing strip that holds on to the hair the first time feels so much better than a strip that just leaves you with slightly pulled sticky hairs.
Another thing that is great about these strips is that any sticky residue that is left over is easily removed with the wipes included in the kit.
These are the only home waxing strips I will ever use over and over again!
Sarah F.
Tucson, AZ
But they do work. Soak in a bathtub before hand, dry off really good, and get to waxing! Its sticky like wax is known to be, but the wipes they come with do a great job of getting the excess off. And if you run out of those use some baby oil on a cotton ball. I would definitely do a test patch before you just slap a whole one on just incase you are one of the ones really sensitive to this sort of thing. It leaves me nice and smooth for about 2 weeks, but I have really dark coarse hair that always puts up a fight lol. But it is does work good for me(my skins a tank when it comes to this sort of thing)
Carlie R.
Goodyear, AZ
I feel so bad for everyone that has had a bad experience with these! I have tried every brand out there on the market and these by far work the best. A few tips, make sure your hair is long, like at least 2 weeks grown out. Make sure your skin is clean and dry. It also helps to have your skin warm in my opinion. Hold your skin very tight and make sure you are pulling the strip quickly and in the opposite direction of the skin growth. I think it helps the hair come out easier. Also, make sure you take your time! The results are will be worth it!
Laura P.
Is it good?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Besides your legs, where else do you use this wax strips?
Stevie B.
Lexington, KY
How bad do these actually hurt?? Is it comparable to getting eyebrows done? Or is it worse?
Catherine S.
San Elizario, TX
Will it work on the bikini line?
Susan S.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone had a really bad experience with these or a bad reaction? Do you think it is ok for sensitive skin?