BY VEET

New. With Vitamin E & Almond Oil for Sensitive Skin. Ideal for bikini line and underarms.  Ideal for beginners, delicate areas like bikini line, underarm, and touch-ups.  Long lasting results, enjoy smooth skin for up to 4 weeks. Now Shown to Work On Even Shorter Hair Grabs hair as short as 1.5 mm, so you can wait less time for your hair to grow back before waxing again! Easy to Use. The specially developed grip tab helps you get great waxing technique for perfect results in one easy move!  Care for your skin type, Veet® wa. see more...

Veet Ready to Use Wax Strips Hair Remover for Body
  • "It does remove thicker hair very well leaves a residue behind that is kind of hard to remove.I would use this for light touch-up hair removal probably will not buy again." in 1 review
  • "The product works very well if you follow all the instruction carefully." in 1 review
  • "I use this product on my upper lip and I swear by it." in 1 review
Janeigne N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The strips were easy enough to use, but were not very effective and the directions tell you not to wax a specific area more than once during a session. The excess wax was extremely difficult to wash off with the wipes that they provided. The wipes themselves are very oily and did not get all of the excess wax off. I feel that since they are so oily they will cause my face to breakout. I waxed my lip over 8 hours ago and it is STILL red and sore. I had even done an allergy test as recommended a week ago on a different area and did not have an issue. My face is obviously more sensitive, so you can't actually get an accurate result. This was a waste of money and I will go back to the brand of wax that I have been using for years. I regret even trying anything else.
Cristy D.
I use this product on my upper lip and I swear by it. I do cut them to make them smaller so I can use them. If you do try to use this product I recommend that you also get a toner. Also, keep in mind that you can't go over a spot more than once because it will irritate your skin and also it will become dry. Another thing it doesn't last for four weeks, I have to wax weekly. It is a good product to keep around if you can't afford to go to a salon or to keep around in between visits.
Katey R.
I was looking to shave my lower front bikini area, and the hairs are really coarse and thick. I used the wax strips as directed, and they only removed about 5 hairs. Plus, after that, they left a waxy residue. The sheets of oil they included did help remove that, but they need to include more. I then tried to wax my underarms, and it did remove about 3/4 of the hair if you use as directed. They work better on lighter hair.
Anne E.
Can't make it to your amazing waxer? Have no fear, Veet will save your upper lip and even your bikini line! Super easy to use, just warm between your hands. It smells great, although I'm not a fan of the aftercare oil they provide. But it works!! Definitely a great salon solution!!
Aryan S.
Danville, VA
I purchased these because I've always like Veet's fast acting gel cream hair remover and I like to try new things, but this product did not work for me at all. The wax didn't remove the hair properly, and after removing the strip it was difficult to get the wax off of my skin,(even with the oil). I tried them in several places on my body, and on my sister,(just to make sure it wasn't me.
Shakeyna H.
Lyman, SC
I primarily wanted to use these for my eyebrows and mustache area. I felt like the rubbing-to-heat-up method was to archaic and made the product difficult to use. Even when I finally applied the product to my face, when I pulled it off I felt my skin came off with the hair.
Amber N.
If you're comfortable doing your own brows this is great to use, just make sure you have some calm balm or something to sooth the redness and irritation afterwards. I always start at the bottom, clean up between the brows, and finish. After that and a few plucks my brows are tamed once more! Plus it's a money saver when you don't trust others with your brows.
Pisey C.
The product works very well if you follow all the instruction carefully. Most review of people saying that it didn't work which I was afraid of until I tried it myself. It worked great for me.
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Jessica M.
San Gabriel, CA
This didn't work well for me. The was was very excessive. It said you could reuse the strip twice. It ended up putting the hair I just took ogf back in my body. It was very sticky. And messy.