BY VEET

New. With Vitamin E & Almond Oil for Sensitive Skin. Ideal for bikini line and underarms.  Ideal for beginners, delicate areas like bikini line, underarm, and touch-ups.  Long lasting results, enjoy smooth skin for up to 4 weeks. Now Shown to Work On Even Shorter Hair Grabs hair as short as 1.5 mm, so you can wait less time for your hair to grow back before waxing again! Easy to Use. The specially developed grip tab helps you get great waxing technique for perfect results in one easy move!  Care for your skin type, Veet® wa. see more...

Veet Ready to Use Wax Strips Hair Remover for Body
  • "The product works very well if you follow all the instruction carefully." in 1 review
  • "It does remove thicker hair very well leaves a residue behind that is kind of hard to remove.I would use this for light touch-up hair removal probably will not buy again." in 1 review
  • "I use this product on my upper lip and I swear by it." in 1 review
Amber N.
If you're comfortable doing your own brows this is great to use, just make sure you have some calm balm or something to sooth the redness and irritation afterwards. I always start at the bottom, clean up between the brows, and finish. After that and a few plucks my brows are tamed once more! Plus it's a money saver when you don't trust others with your brows.
Ericka M.
Fairview , Nj
This strips are okay you really have to warn up the wax. This hurt worse then regular wWaxing at least for me
Pisey C.
The product works very well if you follow all the instruction carefully. Most review of people saying that it didn't work which I was afraid of until I tried it myself. It worked great for me.
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
Katey R.
I was looking to shave my lower front bikini area, and the hairs are really coarse and thick. I used the wax strips as directed, and they only removed about 5 hairs. Plus, after that, they left a waxy residue. The sheets of oil they included did help remove that, but they need to include more. I then tried to wax my underarms, and it did remove about 3/4 of the hair if you use as directed. They work better on lighter hair.
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
I wouldn't rely using these wax strips because one time I was trying to wax my legs with this, the wax would stick on my legs and it wouldn't come off my legs :o
Charlotte G.
Been using them for so many years now. Love them and would recommend it to anyone. I usually use it once a month and I think it's a great product.
Aryan S.
Danville, VA
I purchased these because I've always like Veet's fast acting gel cream hair remover and I like to try new things, but this product did not work for me at all. The wax didn't remove the hair properly, and after removing the strip it was difficult to get the wax off of my skin,(even with the oil). I tried them in several places on my body, and on my sister,(just to make sure it wasn't me.
Anne E.
Can't make it to your amazing waxer? Have no fear, Veet will save your upper lip and even your bikini line! Super easy to use, just warm between your hands. It smells great, although I'm not a fan of the aftercare oil they provide. But it works!! Definitely a great salon solution!!
Shakeyna H.
Lyman, SC
I primarily wanted to use these for my eyebrows and mustache area. I felt like the rubbing-to-heat-up method was to archaic and made the product difficult to use. Even when I finally applied the product to my face, when I pulled it off I felt my skin came off with the hair.