Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips For Normal Skin uploaded by Gilmar M.

BY VEET

With Veet Wax Strips, you can have instantly exfoliated skin and smoothness that lasts up to four weeks. They're specially formulated with Shea Butter, known for its moisturising properties and fragranced with Berry to suit Normal Skin. And they're easy to use - the special Easy Grip tab helps you develop expert technique to remove hair from the roots in one easy move. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions. see more...

ROSA M.
I hated it! I doesnt remove all the hairs and it is very sticky and painfull, prefer classic hair wax
Paola R.
Good Option!

I am a fan of waxing and this is a good option, it's not cheap; I think every box is around US$ 11.00 and you can used on your legs. I had been using wax strips and I love it.
Jenny H.
After I wax, my legs feels very soft so that's the perks of a wax strips. But when you have to literally rip the strip off your legs, it hurts like crazy. Especially when the wax stays on your leg when u peel it off, it is allay impossible to get it off!
Stephany T.
reseda, CA
I hated it i bought it at target and they cost me not that cheap but it did not do anything for my hair i keep trying in so many different ways and nothing not recomended unless you want to waste your money
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
I hate this product, the truth is that I had to be careful not to spend my time because I really irritated skin. also sometimes remove the band when there was still product on the skin and was difficult to remove.
odie este producto, la verdad es que tenia que tener sumo cuidado de no pasarme del tiempo porque me irritaba mucho la piel. ademas a veces cuando quitaba la banda seguía quedando producto en la piel y era difícil de remover.
Kinsley R.
I like this product. Its very convenient if you're waxing in a hurry cause their single wax strips
Roudha A.
Waxing used to be so painful but i always preferred to do it myself at home and i always use veet. Its not very expensive and it has just the right amount of stickiness to remove all the hairs i really like using them.
Chloé K.
I love these wax strips, I always have a packet of these in my bathroom cupboard incase I need them, I mainly use them if I can’t make it to the hairdressers to get my brows done (in which I just wax the middle of my brow, and leave the rest to the professionals 😁) , but I do the top of my lip myself, I cut the right size strip and rub it then wax it! I think they’re great 👍🏼
Anne -Lise M.
Guildford, SURREY
Don't waste your money on these. I've got quite thin blonde hair so not at all coarse and hard to remove at all, but these strips won't remove my hair at all. I've waxed my legs a lot before, so I thought I would try these, but what a waste. It just created a mess on my legs that were hard to get off. It removed maybe a very few hair, but not more than packing tape would have done, so spend your money elsewhere!!
Amiirah N.
Portland, OR
I totally love it. Remove all my in grow hair and tiny one too. Very easily to use. NO burning from hot wax! The strips are easily removed after using. Would recommend it to everyone. I did not have any rashes or after irritation when using. Plus it is not really painful.