Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips For Normal Skin uploaded by Gilmar M.

BY VEET #71 in Waxing Kits

With Veet Wax Strips, you can have instantly exfoliated skin and smoothness that lasts up to four weeks. They're specially formulated with Shea Butter, known for its moisturising properties and fragranced with Berry to suit Normal Skin. And they're easy to use - the special Easy Grip tab helps you develop expert technique to remove hair from the roots in one easy move. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions. see more...

mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
I hate this product, the truth is that I had to be careful not to spend my time because I really irritated skin. also sometimes remove the band when there was still product on the skin and was difficult to remove.
odie este producto, la verdad es que tenia que tener sumo cuidado de no pasarme del tiempo porque me irritaba mucho la piel. ademas a veces cuando quitaba la banda seguía quedando producto en la piel y era difícil de remover.
Jenny H.
After I wax, my legs feels very soft so that's the perks of a wax strips. But when you have to literally rip the strip off your legs, it hurts like crazy. Especially when the wax stays on your leg when u peel it off, it is allay impossible to get it off!
Stephany T.
reseda, CA
I hated it i bought it at target and they cost me not that cheap but it did not do anything for my hair i keep trying in so many different ways and nothing not recomended unless you want to waste your money
Paola R.
Good Option!

I am a fan of waxing and this is a good option, it's not cheap; I think every box is around US$ 11.00 and you can used on your legs. I had been using wax strips and I love it.
Kinsley R.
I like this product. Its very convenient if you're waxing in a hurry cause their single wax strips
ROSA M.
I hated it! I doesnt remove all the hairs and it is very sticky and painfull, prefer classic hair wax
Patricia B.
Cuiabá
Easy application, tasty smell. It is not sticky. Remove all hair with precision. It does not irritate the skin. Compared to other products, it is the best I've ever used. I buy every month.I use whenever needed.I recommend, it is very good.The skin is lisinha, remove with efficiency.
kelly w.
I've used so many veet removel foams.
They've all had a nasty smell but since I've been using these wax strips I've had no problems they remove all hair.
Veet wax strips are a must have for me now.
Definitely recomend.
Javeria I.
Dubai
Love these strips.they r so easy to use and remove air very easily and quickly without much hassle. Use them quite frequently
Chloé K.
I love these wax strips, I always have a packet of these in my bathroom cupboard incase I need them, I mainly use them if I can’t make it to the hairdressers to get my brows done (in which I just wax the middle of my brow, and leave the rest to the professionals 😁) , but I do the top of my lip myself, I cut the right size strip and rub it then wax it! I think they’re great 👍🏼