Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips 20 ea uploaded by Jasminnoir B.Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips 20 ea uploaded by Marbri I.

BY VEET

Sensitive Formula for face & bikini Vitamin E & Almon see more...

Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,965 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are very affordable shaving alternatives for waxing face, costing about $2 for a box of ten at the Dollar General. Can be painful and not as easy as it looks lol, so YouTube tutorials helped. Honestly really hurt myself (bright red on my lip that was too painful to cover because I reapplied strips over the same portion with stragglers, causing irritation... So I now just go over missed patches with tweezers if there are any) so these aren't for the beginner... Still a great buy with practice. It mostly does the job but leaves some hair behind on certain areas. I've tried running strips under warm water as well as rubbing between my hands, they both can get a teensie bit messy. Coconut oil (or any oil) helps remove the residue. Cutting strips down to size also helps. I've found less issues using these strips on the outer portion of my face in comparison to my upper lip. Might be easier to practice on arm first. I'd suggest these to others and will be repurchasing, after many more tutorials.
Niki F.
Bishop, CA
I use these for my eyebrows mostly. I have to cut them into small strips, but they last a long time and do a great job. I think it hurts less than waxing at a salon.
Marbri I.
Markham , ON
I think these are the best wax strips out there. They are thin enough to wax your upper lip area. They do take all or most hair out, even if they are very small. Since I have delicate skin, I can say that it won’t hurt your skin. It’s affordable and very easy to use so you won’t have to use razors or go to any spa to get those hairs removed. Highly recommended!
Emily K.
I wax my own eye brows with these every few weeks. One pack goes a long way. I often cut them up to shape my brows nicely. I have sensitive skin and am never irritated. Also the oily clean up wipes are so convenient and work great!
Ana B.
Bogotá, BOG
I don't regret buying it, I like a lot of the results, it is what I expected. It would change how long, but I think it depends on how much hard to grow hair, to my lasting me a month, but it doesn't bother me. I remember the first time you use it was scared to use it badly, but with tutorials (and the instructions back) is more relaxed. But I should know that using it didn't have that be putting "gel" or "wax" from the band again and again, because is me irritated a little the skin, but in 3 days already not be saw. Anyway, I like too use it, and recommend it, buy, or if they have any other product better would be great if they recommend it to me.

😚 xx -A
Amanda C.
Drayton, ON
These work great! They remove hair quickly and efficiently without leaving a ton of wax behind. The little cloths that come with the package do a great job of removing any leftover wax - - I just wish there were more of them!
Frish Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is great for beginners I used to use this before I got the confidence to use real wax and commit to at home waxing because the wax machine is a bit pricey. This is easy to use and mess free you can do it anywhere
Jasminnoir B.
Riyadh, Riyadh
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips For Normal Skin...very easy to use .. takes no time .. removing hair from roots ... so forget yor hairs for long time
Megan P.
Toronto, ON
I couldn't do it. I couldn't rip them off. That's the worst part of this having to mentally prepare to rip them off.
Johanna Y.
Boca Raton, FL
veet can help you when you are hurry it is the best solution. it is a good product and don't damage your skin