Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips 20 ea

Sensitive Formula for face & bikini Vitamin E & Almon

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips 20 ea!
Gimena B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The ones I have a pink, [email protected] know if different from this one. I find these strips super convenient for traveling purposes and quick solutions; however, they do leave sticky residue on the skin, and you do need the oily pads to remove the wax, and follow it by a shower with soap to fully remove all residue from your skin. Not expensive. It used to be better a few years ago, but still worth it.
Paulina M.
Naples
I think the strips would work in your armpits and legs, as well in the facehair, but it won’t work as well in the bikini zone, you have to be careful tightening the skin or the hair won’t get remove.
Ming K.
Richmond, CA
It was okay for learning to clean up my brows but it still wasn’t what I originally expected . I need organic things or I have to see a professional
Sara H.
CHAPARRAL, NM
I absolutely love Veet ready to use wax strips. They are quick and easy to use. I like that they are very affordable compared to other brands.
Crystal R.
Altoona, IA
I used this strips for years on my gma actually. At some point she had started waxing her entire face which was nearly impossible to keep up once she had to go to a nursing home and these strips were so easy to use even for someone who had always left the waxing the pros!!!
Cindy O.
Irving, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Discretos, funcionan bien, puedes tenerlos en cualquier compartimento de bolsa o bolsillo de pantalon y no se notan los recomiendo buena funcionalidad
Amber W.
Azle, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
2,841 reviews
These are very affordable shaving alternatives for waxing face, costing about $2 for a box of ten at the Dollar General. Can be painful and not as easy as it looks lol, so YouTube tutorials helped. Honestly really hurt myself (bright red on my lip that was too painful to cover because I reapplied strips over the same portion with stragglers, causing irritation... So I now just go over missed patches with tweezers if there are any) so these aren't for the beginner... Still a great buy with practice. It mostly does the job but leaves some hair behind on certain areas. I've tried running strips under warm water as well as rubbing between my hands, they both can get a teensie bit messy. Coconut oil (or any oil) helps remove the residue. Cutting strips down to size also helps. I've found less issues using these strips on the outer portion of my face in comparison to my upper lip. Might be easier to practice on arm first. I'd suggest these to others and will be repurchasing, after many more tutorials.
Niki F.
Bishop, CA
I use these for my eyebrows mostly. I have to cut them into small strips, but they last a long time and do a great job. I think it hurts less than waxing at a salon.
Brie J.
Tempe, AZ
I thought I would save myself the time of having to shave every week if I waxed my legs. It ended up being a lot more work than I was anticipating, and being just me, it was tricky trying to contort around myself to ensure I got all areas of my legs. The wax strips were self explanatory on the box but I had a few that did not peel apart as evenly as they could and I felt that thay effected the adherence as I had to go over that section again. I thought waxing would leave me smooth and beautiful but these ended up breaking out my legs with little red specks which eventually grew into ingrown hairs. This could be awesome for others I think as long as they're not sensitive to the materials. It gave me more time inbetween shaving but overall I would not invest in again, was not worth the irritation for me.
Valentina D.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
it is too painful and it irritated my skin because it is very sensitive. shaving shouldn't be so painful

Looking for your answer?