Veet Ready to Use Hair Removal Wax Strips uploaded by Alejandra M.

BY VEET

Veet introduces NEW wax strips with HairCoating Technology - the wax that s ready when you are. It is effective on short hair , so you don t need to wait for smooth skin. Veet has specially formulated these wax strips to act like a  liquid during application , coating different lengths of hair, even those as short as 2mm long. When you remove the strip, the wax locks in the hair - for effective hair removal. Suitable for delicate body areas like the upper lip, chin, and eyebrow. The result is smoothness that lasts up to 4 Weeks! This pack contains: 20 re-usable wax strips 4 Perfect Finish Wipes Leaflet Ingredients: WAX STRIPS: Trethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Fragrance , Mineral Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii , Water , Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Myrocarpus Fastigiatus Oil, BHA, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower E see more...

• I have really coarse facial hair especially around the ch...1 Answers
  • Does this do better than cremes?1 Answers
  • I recently have been having an embarassing problem with w...1 Answers
  • "I don't if it was that my hair wasn't long enough or what." in 1 review
  • "It did work well for me." in 1 review
  • "i think this stuff is really easy to use and also it works great on removing legs hair or arms hair but the only bad thing about it is that its a little expensive for some people ." in 1 review
Sharmine C.
Fall River
Horrible! These strips do not remove hair! At Least in my case and it was very painful yet when i looked on the wax paper no hair was actually removed! Totally not worth it. Although i have used the hair removal cream which works wonders but unfortunately this product did not work out for me!
Denise G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had a hard time using the hair strips . Once you use the strips , it leaves a sticky residue . The price was reasonable but I would not buy this product again.
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Love this kit perfect when you don't have much time but want hairless smooth skin especially when traveling considering you can't travel with razors easy to use and easy to clean up great buy i recommend
Megan C.
Mesa, AZ
This was a nightmare. I bought the one specific to bikini, face, etc. It was an awful experience. It took hardly any hair off and left TONS of sticky crap all over my body. The wipes that come with it do NOT clean off the wax, I even tried baby shampoo and that's didn't work either. My cloths stuck to me and it was not fun at all.
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
These are my favorite ready-to-go wax strips!!! I lay them flat on a hot surface and use them from anywhere to my arm hair to legs hair and hair down there too!! These are the best! Hair rips out in a clean sweep and doesn't leave my skin irritated. More girls should know about these! They make life easier.
Anjanette H.
Union City, CA
I bought a box of this once and it was hit and miss. It either removed some of my hair or none. Maybe I needed to let it grow out a little bit more, but I don't like to wait too long to remove unwanted hair.
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS
I was not impressed by this product. It kinda worked but not really. At first it seemed that way but then I noticed that some parts were smooth and some others not so much. It just rip the outside hair off but left the head.
Adrianna V.
Hopatcong, NJ
These really sucked! I let my hair grow out and tried to wax and it just didn't work! I tried more the one time in multiple places. ive never had an issue with hot wax kits!
Kira B.
Valrico, FL
VERY painful, and doesn't even remove the hair! The ONLY reason I gave this a D is because I cut off a corner and use these from time to time to wax my big toe if it's gettin' a little hairy! Other than that these are terrible, and painful, and messyyy!
Kimberly S.
Navarre, FL
Meh, wouldn't use again. It didn't really hurt but it doesn't always get all the hair and sometimes leaves a sticky residue. Left my legs smooth for weeks though.
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
1,239 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I've never tried waxing before. And I don't tolerate pain too too well.... on a scale of 1-10, how much would you say these hurt?
stephanie s.
Shelby, OH
I recently have been having an embarassing problem with what I call whiskers on my chin. I have tried several ready to use wax strips but none seem to work well enough to pull the thick hairs out. Does this product work well enough to take care of the thick hairs as well as fine hair? And is it gentle enough to use on sensitive skin? The other products made me have patches of raw skin where it ripped a little more than hair off lol.
Ashley N.
El Dorado, AR
I have really coarse facial hair especially around the chin, could these strips help?
Jordan P.
Does this do better than cremes?
Arlette V.
Doral, FL
Does it really work? I would like to try them