Veet Ready to Use Hair Removal Wax Strips

Veet introduces NEW wax strips with HairCoating Technology - the wax that s ready when you are. It is effective on short hair , so you don t need to wait for smooth skin. Veet has specially formulated these wax strips to act like a  liquid during application , coating different lengths of hair, even those as short as 2mm long. When you remove the strip, the wax locks in the hair - for effective hair removal. Suitable for delicate body areas like the upper lip, chin, and eyebrow. The result is smoothness that lasts up to 4 Weeks! This pack contains: 20 re-usable wax strips 4 Perfect Finish Wipes Leaflet Ingredients: WAX STRIPS: Trethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Fragrance , Mineral Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii , Water , Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Myrocarpus Fastigiatus Oil, BHA, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower E

Does it really work? I would like to try them
I have really coarse facial hair especially around the chin, could these strips help?
Does this do better than cremes?
Start your review of Veet Ready to Use Hair Removal Wax Strips!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
i think this stuff is really easy to use and also it works great on removing legs hair or arms hair but the only bad thing about it is that its a little expensive for some people .in reviews
It did work well for me.in reviews
I don't if it was that my hair wasn't long enough or what.in reviews
Kathryn W.
South Bend, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Of all of the ready to use wax strip products I've tried over the years, I have found that this one works the best for me. It removes the hair the best, doesn't cause irritation or reaction, and is easy to separate the two sides of the strip apart. It's not a perfect wax and sometimes it misses some hairs.
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Easy to use and won’t leave horrible red marks on my eyebrows. Also, doesn’t leave much wax and when it does, is easily removable. Would recommend this to any friend
Teresa C.
Columbus, GA
I hate to say that I never received this product so I didn't get a chance to test it! As a matter of fact I have never heard of it so I don't know anything about it! If someone gets a chance to try it, please let me know about it!
Sara W.
newyork
Great and effective for removing my hair I love using this instead of shaving because it’s makes my skin softer and Ross longer for my hair to grow back than shaving and more convenient than going to the spa for sure!
Rand A.
Suisun City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's not as good as a salon wax, but it's so much cheaper. And it's much less messy than normal wax - so it's a win for me I use it for underarm waxing and it's not perfect, but with some tips I gleaned from others, it works pretty well.
Ashleigh E.
Port Hueneme, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
These left a sticky residue on my skin in the shape of a rectangle from the outer edge of the patch. The residue was really hard to remove and I ended up throwing the rest of the box away, maybe others have had a better time with them, I have not. Would not recommend.
Alissa P.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Veet This hair remover was quick and easy to use. It did a good job at removing the hair. The big sell on this product is that it is easier to use than other products. It is effective and the price was affordable. I would purchase again.
Lola A.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I ike this waxing sheets its easy to use and you will not get sticky like other waxing products ready to use
Emely P.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Estas bandas ayudan a remover el vello no deseado en nuestro cuerpo, son fáciles de usar 🧡
Kimberly E.
Massena, NY
I do not at all like Veet. My skin is entirely too sensitive, the product is entirely too strong. Others are fine with any of the items by #veet but hopefully that is not something #Influenster would send to me
Ask a question to the Influenster community...