Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Eden C.
Eden C.
London

Leaves you as bald as an egale in any place , not so much the best thing ( the teason for not all the stars ) but it great . I do love this brand they should maybe come upswing some thing a tiny bit smother . But 👌🏾
Shameka R.
Shameka R.

This hair remover is great. It doesn't have the smell like other hair removers. Simply apply it and wait the recommended time and the hair comes right off. Great price and great amount of product for the price.
Zho M.
Zho M.
Anzoategui, Anaco

too use this mark to shave my legs is really good I really like that used in the shower is more comfortable and easier to apply when I take a bath while I really like this brand and as let me soft , silky legs
Morin B.
Morin B.
Israel

Veet its my holly grail in hair removal
So affordable but in Israel bit expensive
I buy it on lifestyle stores in israel
So effective and easy love it since im 13
Im so satisfied with this brand amazing
Ana Belen M.
Ana Belen M.

I love this product. Take care of the skin when shaving the hairs of the body. The skin is very soft and with a rich smell. It does not allow the area where it was used to be resealed. I recommend it!
Massy T.
Massy T.

I do use the gel not the bladeless tool, but I use the gel let it sit for few minutes and then remove it water and a razon, it's similar to other products I've used before for it works. I'm satisfied
Angie M.
Angie M.

I didn't like it!, i used to get veet rasera hair removal for my legs but it didn't remove all of the hair and my skin felt awful after using it, it's easy to use but it didn't met my expectations
Sileny V.
Sileny V.

Me encantó!!! Estoy muy contenta porque me deja la piel muy suave y la depilacion es bastante duradera, creo que de todas las marcas para depilacion que he utilizado veet es la que mas me gusta!!!
Ninoshka U.
Ninoshka U.
Doral, Florida

I've always had a lot of hair and would have to do it at least once a week but this product works so great that once you've shaved it, you have about three weeks before you to shave again. Super!!
Almendra D.
Almendra D.
Caracas

Esta crema es bastante eficiente a la hora de afeitarse! El hecho de que no se use una hojilla es bastante importane ya que de esa forma la piel no se mancha, y por eso fue que empecé a usarla.
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC

I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet

Join Now