BY VEET #34 in Hair Removal Creams

VERONICA G.
El Paso, TX
IT IS A GREAT HAIR REMOVAL SYSTEM FOR A VERY BUSY LIFESTYLE YOU PUT IT ON AND FORGET ABOUT IT UNTIL IT IS READY TO BE RINSED, DEFINITELY MET MY EXPECTATIONS, AND I USE IT EVERY THIRD DAY .
Estrella A.
Tucson, AZ
This product does exactly what it says it gives you a fresh sensation and with the blade less tool I don't have to worry about cutting my self, but this is a great product for unwanted hair
Ashley W.
Use this on my upper lip and it works great. I don't like removing the hair there as I have friends who had it grow back worse, so I choose to bleach it. You can't even tell it's there!
Teresa W.
London, KY
Feet is awesome. It removed all the hair on my legs in just a few minutes and left them silky smooth. It didn't have a stinging sensation like some crenels do and it didn't smell bad.
Gabby E.
Escondido, CA
Most hair removal cream smell very weird too me. However this one has a great scent too it. It is not very strong and gives me a headache. It also gets a lot of the hairs off my legs.
Lindsay G.
Murfreesboro, Tn
The cream is wonderful and the tool is very helpful. The smell is great too. Just wish you got more in the bottle. But overall I give it a 5. Have several bottles in my cabinet now
Anel R.
Brooklyn, NY
You get a razor and at the same time you dont, it does the job perfectly just like a razor but theres no blades on up and down your skin, couldnt leave your smooth looking better
Ana Belen M.
MIAMI, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. Take care of the skin when shaving the hairs of the body. The skin is very soft and with a rich smell. It does not allow the area where it was used to be resealed. I recommend it!
Melissa K.
Maybe I did it wrong but this product did not remove my hair at all. It has been a long time since I tried it, I have pretty much written off all hair removal creams.
Misty M.
Bangor, ME
I meant to give it two stars because when I used this product it just didn't work that well for me personally. I bought it just once and haven't purchased it again.
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet