Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Dehmin C.
Dehmin C.
Toronto

After exceeding the limit it doesn't take off all the hair off unless you scrub into your skin. Which then can cause irritation and redness. However that goes with some time. Don't use lotions after using this product. There will be a stinging feeling.
Tori S.
Tori S.

Very easy to use and simple to use for a first time user i bought it at the supermakret for cheap and other places and it is ver cheap not exspensive at all and it definitely met exoectations mking my legs smooth and i definitely would keep buying this
Monica T.
Monica T.
Minnetonka

I am sorry but I have to be honest here. I have hair removal products before and have never been as let down as I was with this iteam. We follow the instructions to a T and it's burn everywhere for days. This could because I have very sentivie skin.
Beki K.
Beki K.
N Manchester, IN

this product works fast and has a mild smell that does not put you off. extremely affordable and a great value. bought it at a mall in kampala, uganda and it is very easy to use. the applicator spatula is very sturdy. very satisfied with my purchase
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Lawton, OK

I love using this product inorder to have to use a razor when shaving my legs. I have sensitive sink and i prefer this over nair. It's not over expensive and easy to use. doesn't have that overly nasty smell and I recommend it to anyone at anytime.
Massiel B.
Massiel B.
miami

PERFECT FOR HAIR SHAVING...I've always had a lot of hair and would have to do it at least once a week but this product works so great that once you've shaved it, you have about three weeks before you to shave again. Super!! i just love it!!!!!!!!!
emily o.
emily o.

The smell is slightly unpleasant,but overall it's a great product. It was quick,easy, and painless top use. My legs were left feeling softand silky for weeks. I would recommend to anyone who hates the frequency of shaving, and the pain of waxing.
Kimi S.
Kimi S.
Coldwater, MI

I followed the directions to a tee. I was not impressed with the results from Veet at all. In my opinion there are better products out there. It is just as easy to use as the other hair removal gels. I was disappointed. I haven't bought it again.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Bluffton, IN

Edileisy P.
Edileisy P.

Amo las cremas veet porque quitan todos los vellos de la piel, no dejan el efecto de una rasuradora que al pasar los días los nuevos vellos son filosos y pican. Con mi veet rasera no sufro de esos problemas, basta con unos minutos y estoy lista!
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC

I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet

Join Now