Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Roma K.
Roma K.
Sacramento, CA

I really love this product and would recommend to any of my family and friends I will definitely be buying this in the near future and Hélène more of my friends to purchases because it is an amazing product. I love this product so much.
Aleigh G.
Aleigh G.
Plano, TX

Effective for leg hair removal, as well as bikini line. Didn't love Veet's facial hair remover though, as the length of time it required to fully remove hair took longer than other brands and irritated my sensitive skin.
Shameka R.
Shameka R.

This hair remover is great. It doesn't have the smell like other hair removers. Simply apply it and wait the recommended time and the hair comes right off. Great price and great amount of product for the price.
Ana Belen M.
Ana Belen M.

I love this product. Take care of the skin when shaving the hairs of the body. The skin is very soft and with a rich smell. It does not allow the area where it was used to be resealed. I recommend it!
Massy T.
Massy T.

I do use the gel not the bladeless tool, but I use the gel let it sit for few minutes and then remove it water and a razon, it's similar to other products I've used before for it works. I'm satisfied
Ninoshka U.
Ninoshka U.
Doral, Florida

I've always had a lot of hair and would have to do it at least once a week but this product works so great that once you've shaved it, you have about three weeks before you to shave again. Super!!
Estrella A.
Estrella A.
Tucson, AZ

This product does exactly what it says it gives you a fresh sensation and with the blade less tool I don't have to worry about cutting my self, but this is a great product for unwanted hair
VERONICA G.
VERONICA G.
El Paso, TX

IT IS A GREAT HAIR REMOVAL SYSTEM FOR A VERY BUSY LIFESTYLE YOU PUT IT ON AND FORGET ABOUT IT UNTIL IT IS READY TO BE RINSED, DEFINITELY MET MY EXPECTATIONS, AND I USE IT EVERY THIRD DAY .
Gul A.
Gul A.
Santa Clara, CA

Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Use this on my upper lip and it works great. I don't like removing the hair there as I have friends who had it grow back worse, so I choose to bleach it. You can't even tell it's there!
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC

I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet

Join Now