BY VEET #34 in Hair Removal Creams

Aleigh G.
Plano, TX
Effective for leg hair removal, as well as bikini line. Didn't love Veet's facial hair remover though, as the length of time it required to fully remove hair took longer than other brands and irritated my sensitive skin.
Lisa K.
Virginia Beach, VA
Worked pretty well but I have to leave it on for like 20 minutes (longer than they recommend). I used on my arms and it last for about a month, only about 2 days on my legs. Not really worth it on my legs since it took so long. The bladeless razor was unnecessary since you can just rinse off in the shower.
Anastasia K.
Round Rock, TX
The Veet Rasera Hair Removal Gel Cream Fresh Sensation + Bladeless Tool is okay. I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone. Just stick with your razors and/or waxing strips, ladies. These bladeless tools don't really work and they're just disappointing.
Mayra F.
Excellent product eliminates perfectly safe and comfortable to use hair is easy to use when I take a bath let my silky smooth legs a little expensive but it is practical and saves time Super practical and easy to use would buy again even that should go down in price
Abigail K.
Rowlett, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the way to go. No razor bumps and clean take off. This works great if you were a little lazy and got kinda hairy. This will take all of that off like it was never even there.
Shelby J.
Winston Salem, NC
This product is really effective at hair removal. It worked well on my sensitive skin and wasn't that expensive. The only downside I would say is the smell. It somewhat smells like a wet dog. But, this is only temporary and the ending result is long lasting hair-free skin. I would use again.
Shameka R.
This hair remover is great. It doesn't have the smell like other hair removers. Simply apply it and wait the recommended time and the hair comes right off. Great price and great amount of product for the price.
Massy T.
I do use the gel not the bladeless tool, but I use the gel let it sit for few minutes and then remove it water and a razon, it's similar to other products I've used before for it works. I'm satisfied
Yessenia o.
Mastic Beach, NY
PERFECT FOR HAIR SHAVING...I've always had a lot of hair and would have to do it at least once a week but this product works so great that once you've shaved it, you have about three weeks before you to shave again. Super!! it doesn't smell all that good but its worth it.
Kiley C.
I use Veet regularly and it's a good product. The smell is terrible during use, but all of them are. It's easy to use and it's never been harsh on my skin. I believe I purchased from Walmart. I would definitely tell people to give it a try because I was overall satisfied!
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet