Veet Rasera Hair Removal Gel Cream Fresh Sensation + Bladeless Tool 145g/5.1oz uploaded by Aluirney A.Veet Rasera Hair Removal Gel Cream Fresh Sensation + Bladeless Tool 145g/5.1oz uploaded by Grecia D.Veet Rasera Hair Removal Gel Cream Fresh Sensation + Bladeless Tool 145g/5.1oz uploaded by nathalia a.See all 5 photos

BY VEET #48 in Hair Removal Creams

Photos (5)
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Lawton, OK
I love using this product inorder to have to use a razor when shaving my legs. I have sensitive sink and i prefer this over nair. It's not over expensive and easy to use. doesn't have that overly nasty smell and I recommend it to anyone at anytime.
Massiel B.
Massiel B.
miami
PERFECT FOR HAIR SHAVING...I've always had a lot of hair and would have to do it at least once a week but this product works so great that once you've shaved it, you have about three weeks before you to shave again. Super!! i just love it!!!!!!!!!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Bluffton, IN
The smell is slightly unpleasant,but overall it's a great product. It was quick,easy, and painless top use. My legs were left feeling softand silky for weeks. I would recommend to anyone who hates the frequency of shaving, and the pain of waxing.
Kimi S.
Kimi S.
Coldwater, MI
I followed the directions to a tee. I was not impressed with the results from Veet at all. In my opinion there are better products out there. It is just as easy to use as the other hair removal gels. I was disappointed. I haven't bought it again.
Edileisy P.
Edileisy P.
Amo las cremas veet porque quitan todos los vellos de la piel, no dejan el efecto de una rasuradora que al pasar los días los nuevos vellos son filosos y pican. Con mi veet rasera no sufro de esos problemas, basta con unos minutos y estoy lista!
Briana P.
Briana P.
Federal Way, WA
Love this stuff. I love how fast it works. I suggest leaving it on after application for longer than instructed. The reason being it usually takes longer for it to work effectively. Added bonus is this doesn't smell as strongly as others
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
Cleveland, OH
This absolutely did not work for me. I read the instructions to make sure I did everything right and I still had hair on my legs. I had to sit and reshave pretty much all of my legs. I was hoping to avoid doing that. Would not repurchase
Aleigh G.
Aleigh G.
Plano, TX
Effective for leg hair removal, as well as bikini line. Didn't love Veet's facial hair remover though, as the length of time it required to fully remove hair took longer than other brands and irritated my sensitive skin.
Shameka R.
Shameka R.
This hair remover is great. It doesn't have the smell like other hair removers. Simply apply it and wait the recommended time and the hair comes right off. Great price and great amount of product for the price.
Ana Belen M.
Ana Belen M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product. Take care of the skin when shaving the hairs of the body. The skin is very soft and with a rich smell. It does not allow the area where it was used to be resealed. I recommend it!
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet