BY VEET #34 in Hair Removal Creams

Jessy W.
Raleigh, NC
I used it. It did okay but I honestly didn't like the burning sensation on my thighs. I think if you use it you shouldn't use it every single time you need hair removed. This might be good in between shaving or something like that. Definitely won't buy again.
Tammy T.
Lawton, OK
I love using this product inorder to have to use a razor when shaving my legs. I have sensitive sink and i prefer this over nair. It's not over expensive and easy to use. doesn't have that overly nasty smell and I recommend it to anyone at anytime.
Charla R.
Lexington, KY
Best hair remover I have found, works pretty quickly compared to the other brands I've tried, and at least for me doesn't seem to smell quite as bad as some of the others, but no hair remover smells good. The little plastic tool seems to help in complete hair removal, it's kind of a rubbery plastic razor with no blade that scrapes the hair off.
Monica T.
Minnetonka
I am sorry but I have to be honest here. I have hair removal products before and have never been as let down as I was with this iteam. We follow the instructions to a T and it's burn everywhere for days. This could because I have very sentivie skin.
Sara H.
Bluffton, IN
The smell is slightly unpleasant,but overall it's a great product. It was quick,easy, and painless top use. My legs were left feeling softand silky for weeks. I would recommend to anyone who hates the frequency of shaving, and the pain of waxing.
Karla D.
Caracas
Inexpensive, simple to use, with a tendency to cut off completely null and truth that does what they say, leaves a fresh feeling totally unique that leaves the desire to use it again and again, is one of my favorite and you can use when you want
Edileisy P.
Amo las cremas veet porque quitan todos los vellos de la piel, no dejan el efecto de una rasuradora que al pasar los días los nuevos vellos son filosos y pican. Con mi veet rasera no sufro de esos problemas, basta con unos minutos y estoy lista!
Briana P.
Federal Way, WA
Love this stuff. I love how fast it works. I suggest leaving it on after application for longer than instructed. The reason being it usually takes longer for it to work effectively. Added bonus is this doesn't smell as strongly as others
Beki K.
N Manchester, IN
this product works fast and has a mild smell that does not put you off. extremely affordable and a great value. bought it at a mall in kampala, uganda and it is very easy to use. the applicator spatula is very sturdy. very satisfied with my purchase
Yolanda G.
Clarksville, TN
PERFECT FOR HAIR SHAVING...I've always had a lot of hair and would have to do it at least once a week but this product works so great that once you've shaved it, you have about three weeks before you to shave again. Super!! It gives a smooth bump-free shave. No irritation and it completely removes all hair.
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet