BY VEET #45 in Hair Removal Creams

Karla D.
Caracas
Inexpensive, simple to use, with a tendency to cut off completely null and truth that does what they say, leaves a fresh feeling totally unique that leaves the desire to use it again and again, is one of my favorite and you can use when you want
Sara H.
Bluffton, IN
The smell is slightly unpleasant,but overall it's a great product. It was quick,easy, and painless top use. My legs were left feeling softand silky for weeks. I would recommend to anyone who hates the frequency of shaving, and the pain of waxing.
Edileisy P.
Amo las cremas veet porque quitan todos los vellos de la piel, no dejan el efecto de una rasuradora que al pasar los días los nuevos vellos son filosos y pican. Con mi veet rasera no sufro de esos problemas, basta con unos minutos y estoy lista!
Beki K.
N Manchester, IN
this product works fast and has a mild smell that does not put you off. extremely affordable and a great value. bought it at a mall in kampala, uganda and it is very easy to use. the applicator spatula is very sturdy. very satisfied with my purchase
Yolanda G.
Clarksville, TN
PERFECT FOR HAIR SHAVING...I've always had a lot of hair and would have to do it at least once a week but this product works so great that once you've shaved it, you have about three weeks before you to shave again. Super!! It gives a smooth bump-free shave. No irritation and it completely removes all hair.
Aleigh G.
Plano, TX
Effective for leg hair removal, as well as bikini line. Didn't love Veet's facial hair remover though, as the length of time it required to fully remove hair took longer than other brands and irritated my sensitive skin.
Lisa K.
Virginia Beach, VA
Worked pretty well but I have to leave it on for like 20 minutes (longer than they recommend). I used on my arms and it last for about a month, only about 2 days on my legs. Not really worth it on my legs since it took so long. The bladeless razor was unnecessary since you can just rinse off in the shower.
Anastasia K.
Round Rock, TX
The Veet Rasera Hair Removal Gel Cream Fresh Sensation + Bladeless Tool is okay. I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone. Just stick with your razors and/or waxing strips, ladies. These bladeless tools don't really work and they're just disappointing.
Mayra F.
Excellent product eliminates perfectly safe and comfortable to use hair is easy to use when I take a bath let my silky smooth legs a little expensive but it is practical and saves time Super practical and easy to use would buy again even that should go down in price
Shelby J.
Winston Salem, NC
This product is really effective at hair removal. It worked well on my sensitive skin and wasn't that expensive. The only downside I would say is the smell. It somewhat smells like a wet dog. But, this is only temporary and the ending result is long lasting hair-free skin. I would use again.
Tanya B.
Bournville , Birmingham
Is this effective?
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet