Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Carole'Ann L.
Carole'Ann L.
Jacksonville , Nc

Really nice brand for shaving equipment ! Love the blades and it's also not to pricey either ! You get what you pay for ! Doesn't leave stratches or scrapes , nice smooth feeling when done shaving ! Hairless legs , thanks to this I'm ready for summer !
Beki K.
Beki K.
N Manchester, IN

this product works fast and has a mild smell that does not put you off. extremely affordable and a great value. bought it at a mall in kampala, uganda and it is very easy to use. the applicator spatula is very sturdy. very satisfied with my purchase
Monica T.
Monica T.
Minnetonka

I am sorry but I have to be honest here. I have hair removal products before and have never been as let down as I was with this iteam. We follow the instructions to a T and it's burn everywhere for days. This could because I have very sentivie skin.
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Lawton, OK

I love using this product inorder to have to use a razor when shaving my legs. I have sensitive sink and i prefer this over nair. It's not over expensive and easy to use. doesn't have that overly nasty smell and I recommend it to anyone at anytime.
Massiel B.
Massiel B.
miami

PERFECT FOR HAIR SHAVING...I've always had a lot of hair and would have to do it at least once a week but this product works so great that once you've shaved it, you have about three weeks before you to shave again. Super!! i just love it!!!!!!!!!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Bluffton, IN

The smell is slightly unpleasant,but overall it's a great product. It was quick,easy, and painless top use. My legs were left feeling softand silky for weeks. I would recommend to anyone who hates the frequency of shaving, and the pain of waxing.
Kimi S.
Kimi S.
Coldwater, MI

I followed the directions to a tee. I was not impressed with the results from Veet at all. In my opinion there are better products out there. It is just as easy to use as the other hair removal gels. I was disappointed. I haven't bought it again.
Edileisy P.
Edileisy P.

Amo las cremas veet porque quitan todos los vellos de la piel, no dejan el efecto de una rasuradora que al pasar los días los nuevos vellos son filosos y pican. Con mi veet rasera no sufro de esos problemas, basta con unos minutos y estoy lista!
Briana P.
Briana P.
Federal Way, WA

Love this stuff. I love how fast it works. I suggest leaving it on after application for longer than instructed. The reason being it usually takes longer for it to work effectively. Added bonus is this doesn't smell as strongly as others
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
Cleveland, OH

This absolutely did not work for me. I read the instructions to make sure I did everything right and I still had hair on my legs. I had to sit and reshave pretty much all of my legs. I was hoping to avoid doing that. Would not repurchase
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC

I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet

Join Now