Add a Photo

Ellen S.
Ellen S.
Armagh, Northern Ireland
Nov. 28, 2016, 6:11 a.m.
Review for: Rasera Hair Removal Gel Cream Fresh Sensation + Bladeless Tool 145 g
Would never ever use another hair removal brand than Veet. By far the best I have used. This gel is so sensation when on the skin. Removes the hairs right from the root, leaving such a silk finish to your legs etc. Such a versatile product that can be used on many areas of the body. This product does not create a stinging sensation when touching the skin also, which would be a big positive to me. Definitely recommend!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Dec. 6, 2016, 6:38 p.m.
I used products from this brand and I was very satisfied with the results, I like them and I think I would recommend them to someone else
AnDiiee L.
AnDiiee L.
Dec. 10, 2016, 2:04 a.m.
I love this product, well this and many others but I really recommend it because you take care of your skin and it does not irritate you馃槉馃槞
Angie G.
Angie G.
Dec. 14, 2016, 3:52 p.m.
Very good product although not very accessible but it is very good remover of beautiful body
liliana r.
liliana r.
coatzacoalcos ver.
Dec. 15, 2016, 10:50 a.m.
This cream is very good as it is very fast and you can do it at home and also has a pleasant smell that does not cause irritation
Genesis P.
Genesis P.
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:42 p.m.
Me sorprendi贸 lo mucho que me gust贸 este producto. Se quita el pelo f谩cilmente y el olor era mucho menos abrumador que cuando prob茅 productos de Nair. Super贸 mis expectativas - eliminando todo el pelo en menos de 5 minutos, y el pelo se mantuvo lejos durante una semana. Para m铆, no creo que la suave crema (paso 2) fuera necesaria ya que no tuve que dejar el paso qu铆mico en demasiado tiempo, pero s茅 que otros como ese paso si tienen piel m谩s sensible y / o Pelo m谩s resistente.
ASTRID Q.
ASTRID Q.
valencia
Dec. 22, 2016, 3:31 p.m.
ES MUY BUENO EL PRODUCTO, QUITA DE RAIZ EL BELLO, NO REQUIERE TANTO ESFUERZO Y ES MUY PRACTICO.. LO UNICO QUE NO ME AGRADA MUCHO ES EL OLOR DEL RESTO EXCELENTE PRODUCTO
Juliana L.
Juliana L.
Dec. 30, 2016, 5:04 p.m.
This awesome, it is so soft and my skin never look so good without this, I love it, I'm always going to use this.
Bianghele maria M.
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
Jan. 1, 2017, 10:25 p.m.
Muy bueno me gusta mucho este producto ya que te deja una sensaci贸n muy fresca a parte de que es muy eficaz
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Costa Rica, alajuela, San Carlos
Jan. 2, 2017, 11:45 a.m.
No m谩s cortes o desagradable olor depilatorio crema. Esta f贸rmula es no graso y tan sedoso y eficaz que incluso una fina capa deja la piel suave al tacto.
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet