Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Belen D.
Belen D.
Miami Gardens , Florida

Amazing product, love this brand. Leaves your legs very smooth. Very effective. Definitely recommend to you girls
Loyalty B.
Loyalty B.
Asheboro, NC

I have sensitive skin especially to hair removal products but this one did not burn or irritate my skin in any way. Will definitely use this again.
Nanea H.
Nanea H.
Vallejo, CA

The bladeless tool really helped with the removal of hair. I used to have to use paper towels or wash clothes to help remove the hair which didn't work as effective. This also saves you from ruining a wash cloth.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Revere, MA

Veet Fast-Acting Gel Cream removes hair gently and effectively, leaving your skin feeling smooth and moisturized. Formulated with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, the dermatologist-tested cream comes in a pump bottle with a spatula for easy application and removal.
Estefania R.
Estefania R.
Fabens, TX

my favorite gel cream for hair removal is this. yes iy makes my expectations , my legs looks so shine and soft. i compare this product as one of the best ones. I buy it al Walmart, Sams, Kmart.
Dary A.
Dary A.

it is a good fienes razor fuena flesibilidad for those difficult areas razor parate these two gums helps brings not do cut that can get to do so annoying so I give it a 10 I really like
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Los Realejos

This product is perfect because it takes away all of your hair very quickly and does not leave your sakin red and irritated.
Flor A.
Flor A.
Katy, TX

Love using this two together. Works really well and gets the job done right. Doesn't leave raiser bumps or cuts, plus leaves skin feeling smooth .
Rayane L.
Rayane L.

Um otimo gel, remove bem os pelos do corpo. Um otimo produto e de boa qualidadel. Eu uso e recomendo
Frances T.
Frances T.

So great for those bad hair on legs. It's a great and wonderful product. I recommend to all
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC

I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet

Join Now