Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Renton, WA

When I am going to shave my legs and not go to the salon I use Veet. It is a great product! it lathers wells and smells greay. I bought this product form Target and it was very effective especially paired with the right razor. I would definitely but this product again.
Lily M.
Lily M.
Columbia, MD

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!! Before, I used to just try shaving 24/7 and it didn't work very well, BUT gel cream is painless and feels amazing! I like the effortlessness of removal and also that it doesn't even smell bad for once! Nice job Veet! Definitely gonna keep buying!
Leah A.
Leah A.
Jacksonville, FL

This stuff actually works! It is pretty gentle on the skin and does not burn. I only needed to use it maybe once or twice a week. It is effective and the tool helps a lot to take off the hair. It certainly smells a little better than others and I definitely recommend.
Cheryl G.
Cheryl G.
Winchester, VA

I really like this removal system because you don't just have to use your hads or a rag. You use a plastic tool that doesn't cut your skin & you don't irritate it either! It removes the hair without having to get the gel everywhere bit the spot it belongs. It's greatz
Mayra F.
Mayra F.

Excellent product eliminates perfectly safe and comfortable to use hair is easy to use when I take a bath let my silky smooth legs a little expensive but it is practical and saves time Super practical and easy to use would buy again even that should go down in price
Kira I.
Kira I.
Cedar City, UT

I have a problem with hair remover creams, being that it doesn't last any where near as long as shaving! Which is such a bummer. I hate leg hair, I hate arm pit hair and I hat hair in other regions... I wish this lasted longer, and didn't give me "razor" burn...
Jessy W.
Jessy W.
Knightdale, NC

I used it. It did okay but I honestly didn't like the burning sensation on my thighs. I think if you use it you shouldn't use it every single time you need hair removed. This might be good in between shaving or something like that. Definitely won't buy again.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
Macomb, MI

I hate the smell of veet and rerally all these hair removing creams . they also kind of sting and only work when you have like more hair then you really want. I hate waiting to grow it enough to have this work effectively so I always end up shaving regardless
Suzanne P.
Suzanne P.
Fairfield, OH

Works kinda spotty, it will remove some hair and leave some. If you leave it on longer it will burn your skin or at the very least cause irritation. I will not be using this product again. But if you want to try for yourself it is sold at Target. Good luck.
Dee-Dee W.
Dee-Dee W.
Indianapolis, IN

This surprisingly had a decent scent and worked pretty quickly. It removed all the hair the first time and didn't burn like some others I have tried. If you are looking for something that doesn't smell too bad and works pretty well, this is your product!
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC

I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet

Join Now