BY VEET #44 in Hair Removal Creams

Maryann m.
Ballwin, MO
I am really picky about my body being hair free especially in the ahem "lady's parts". I used to use Nair because that was all that was available at the time. When Veet came out I had to try it. It works great with no irritation. I was out of it one time and still had some Nair so I used that. Sometimes I get it in the middle, and with Veet it does not bother me. The Nair however burned me bad. I even had to go out and buy cream for it! I will stick with Veet.
Joauris Valentina L.
Miami
Como lo indico en una pregunta anterior, soy mas de afeitadoras desechables que de cremas, cuando compre esta veet para probar en general no me gusto, huele a vello quemado y es demasiado el proceso ademas de que me irrita, no creo que el producto sea malo solo que para mi tipo de piel no era el indicado
Dee-Dee W.
Indianapolis, IN
This surprisingly had a decent scent and worked pretty quickly. It removed all the hair the first time and didn't burn like some others I have tried. If you are looking for something that doesn't smell too bad and works pretty well, this is your product!
Jennifer M.
Columbus, OH
Great removal product, like all hair removal creams. But it only lasts two days. Keep this in mind if you need to be REALLY REALLY smooth for a day, like on a date. But just know that when the clock strikes sunup the next day, you will be just as prickly as you would if you had used a razor!
Heather K.
Toms River, NJ
I actually liked this product and didn't expect to. the tool worked just as well as a razor. the only downside was that you have to wait until you have a pretty decent amount of stubble going on to use it effectively. not great for summer if you bare your legs all the time, but great for special occasions or any time you have stubble and want to be silky smooth with no risk of razor burn or cuts.
Massiel B.
Doral, FL
PERFECT FOR HAIR SHAVING...I've always had a lot of hair and would have to do it at least once a week but this product works so great that once you've shaved it, you have about three weeks before you to shave again. Super!! i just love it!!!!!!!!!
Kimberly J.
Elizabeth
I love using the gel better than the hair removal cream. I personally think it did meet my expectations each time use it. I think it does a great job just like hair removal cream. It is very effective. At the end of using it i feel very satisfied by the smooth sensation.
Lily M.
Columbia, MD
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!! Before, I used to just try shaving 24/7 and it didn't work very well, BUT gel cream is painless and feels amazing! I like the effortlessness of removal and also that it doesn't even smell bad for once! Nice job Veet! Definitely gonna keep buying!
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works kinda spotty, it will remove some hair and leave some. If you leave it on longer it will burn your skin or at the very least cause irritation. I will not be using this product again. But if you want to try for yourself it is sold at Target. Good luck.
Jessy W.
Raleigh, NC
I used it. It did okay but I honestly didn't like the burning sensation on my thighs. I think if you use it you shouldn't use it every single time you need hair removed. This might be good in between shaving or something like that. Definitely won't buy again.
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Is this effective?
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet