Add a Photo

#7 in Hair Removal Creams
Photos (5)
Dessire F.
Dessire F.

I first started using this for coincidence . but once I started using it, I fell in love. It is just perfect, I have dry skin and this gel cream has a moisturizer effect. So after using it you skin gets so soft. Using its bladeless tool you about getting these red zits in your skin. So if you have a she sensible and relocated skin you should try this.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
CORAL SPRINGS, FL

Works really well to remove unwanted hair and keeps the hair away for a much longer time than shaving!
Leanna B.
Leanna B.

I really love the way that the Veet Rasera Hair Removal Gel Cream Fresh Sensation + Bladeless Tool works to remove your hair at a super close level and making you super smooth!
Carmen A.
Carmen A.
Riverside, CA

I love this product and it's little tool. It's easier to remove hair and it removes it evenly. Very easy to use and it smells amazing. I purchased at a drug store and I would buy it again I totally recommend.
Livandra C.
Livandra C.
Amapá

Este produto é super indicado para quem quer remover seus pelos sem grandes incômodos, de fácil uso, muito util.
Alexiss A.
Alexiss A.

This is great for your lady parts. It's super easy to apply and you only wait about 8 to 10 minutes. I like to use it once a week. It's so painless and gets the job done. It feels great when your hair falls off on its own. I recommend and would buy again
Andrea U.
Andrea U.
MIAMI, FLORIDA

Its aroma is very rich, the use always leave a spectacular finish, they are easy to use but are expensive and quite effective
Casey H.
Casey H.

This brand of hair remover irritates my skin and leaves red patches and bumps all over.
Traci P.
Traci P.
Ashtabula, OH

Love the way it makes my legs feel. Love The way it smells better than other products I have used before
Jailine D.
Jailine D.

This cream is frantastic I love the result the times that the used e is an excellent product, I recommend it.
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC

I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet

Join Now