Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Weslaco, TX

Awesome for sensitive skin, no mess and no use of a razor! I got mine at a affordable price from Walmart. There's hardly no mess, and less time consuming.
Hilda G.
Hilda G.

La e utilizado unas dos veces como mínimo y no tengo mucho que decir del producto ciertamente
Christina W.
Christina W.
Athens, GA

It works really well and got all of my hair off! It didn't irritate my skin at all. I will say, though, I am blonde so though it worked exceptionally for me, my roommate who has dark brown hair was not as fortunate. It began irritating her skin before all of her hair had a chance to get removed. Perhaps smaller applications for darker, thicker hair? Overall would recommend though!
Monica R.
Monica R.
Lanham, MD

I love this one because of the bladeless tools included in the package. I really like this for freshness.
Mel R.
Mel R.

I love how this hair removal gel cream leaves my skin smooth and feeling fresh, love the method which is easy and not dangerous at all, avoiding cuts
Lauris L.
Lauris L.
Jamaica, NY

This burned my skin and smelled awful. Won't buy or recommend to anyone. Do not buy this if you have sensitive skin!
Kiana S.
Kiana S.
Saint-Jean-Port-Joli

It gets rid of the hair on my arms really well. Leaves silky smooth surface on my arms. The smell is sensational and it's completely painless. Ilove this product more than my own blood!
steffi l.
steffi l.
Chevy Chase, MD

I have never liked these. They didn't help me or my body. It did not work in the slightest and I have used different products ever since.
Ximena P.
Ximena P.

La he usado pocas veces pero es muy buena ya que es muy fácil de hacer y deja la piel suave Y no duele cuál es muy bueno para aquellas que les gusta la cera
Maria C.
Maria C.
Glendale, CA

The gel, irritates my skin less, I usually leave it less time than recommended my skin gets so dry and itchy afterwards. I haven't repurchased since
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC

I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet

Join Now