Add a Photo

#19 in Hair Removal Creams
Photos (5)
Hye Jin L.
Hye Jin L.

This product is good because you do not have to wait long, it is very easy to apply and convenient.
But one disadvantage I see is that irritates by putting in some areas of the face.
Diana Estefania D.
Diana Estefania D.
Mérida

Este producto deja una sensación de frescura e hidrata nuestra piel, removiendo todo nuestro vello indeseable y el modo de aplicar el producto es totalmente fácil y encantador!
Kathy B.
Kathy B.

I like it because not irritate the skin when applied, you apply only in the place you want to remove the beautiful, you let the time to act, it is retire and ready. I like it.
Yasmaris C.
Yasmaris C.

Las cremas depilatorias Veet en Gel son excelente cuando necesitas ver tu piel hidratada y sin nada de vellos, yo la uso en mis piernas para que se vean radiantes y depiladas
Yenny A.
Yenny A.

es super genial porque no tienes que esperar mucho tiempo para desacerte del vello, como con u na crema comun, es comodo porque lo haces en un par de minutos y en la ducha
Jessie L.
Jessie L.

I have only used it once and it wasn't that great, it was something that I wanted to try out and I have only used it once. It was not that bad but a little pricey.
Vikiana P.
Vikiana P.

Leaves skin soft but does not take effect in time the instructions say. you always have to leave more time to remove the hair. I like and is the only brand to use.
Tay M.
Tay M.

Não tirou meus ''cabelos'' logo de cara mas eu achei super macio e com um cheiro agradável, não usaria novamente pois tem muitos outros produtos mais eficiente.
Aluirney A.
Aluirney A.
caracas

Leaves skin very soft after epilation for up to 2 weeks. The product smells like vanilla, I love it. It's a bit uncomfortable to apply, but overall I liked it.
Lucy D.
Lucy D.

Perfect as sometimes I shouldn't be trusted with razors but this doesn't worry me!, it's a boat load of product for a good price and works beautifully! Love it
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC

I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet

Join Now