BY VEET #35 in Hair Removal Creams

Margaret K.
San Antonio, TX
Love this stuff. Fast and very easy to use. The tool is great. Allows you to "shave" the foam off. Legs feel smooth and silky for days. I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate me!
Katey A.
Chattanooga, TN
This stuff (and, admittedly, all products like it) smells terrible. It can also burn sometimes, and it's no more effective than a regular shave. Plus, it's just a little off-putting, the fact that it basically eats away the hair. I worry about the health risks.
Kira I.
Cedar City, UT
I have a problem with hair remover creams, being that it doesn't last any where near as long as shaving! Which is such a bummer. I hate leg hair, I hate arm pit hair and I hat hair in other regions... I wish this lasted longer, and didn't give me "razor" burn...
Jesana M.
Is the better alternative (the razors is only necessary in case of emergency). You need wait a long time for look results, but your legs look amazing. I recommend.
DaNai K.
The Veet in shower hair removal cream is by far the best I have tried, the pump makes it very easy to dispense product and there is a small cap that covers the pump when not in use. The product has a strong scent but it does not tend to linger once the product is washed away. The small tool they provide to get rid of the cream is very convenient, I prefer to use a rag instead.
Sorel B.
its okay but im not a big fan of hai removal creams. It was effective in removing the hair in a painless way, but the hair wasn't completely removed. there was a bot of stubble left over so i dont use it very often only if i dont have razors. I think that any hair removal product does the same becuase I also tried the avon one and it was the same thing. Also, they have a really bad smell, that even after you wash the cream off your skin will stay smell like it for a whole day. I wouldn't reccomend any of these products to anyone. I think shaving is still way better.
Leanna B.
I really love the way that the Veet Rasera Hair Removal Gel Cream Fresh Sensation + Bladeless Tool works to remove your hair at a super close level and making you super smooth!
Christina W.
Athens, GA
It works really well and got all of my hair off! It didn't irritate my skin at all. I will say, though, I am blonde so though it worked exceptionally for me, my roommate who has dark brown hair was not as fortunate. It began irritating her skin before all of her hair had a chance to get removed. Perhaps smaller applications for darker, thicker hair? Overall would recommend though!
Dessire F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I first started using this for coincidence . but once I started using it, I fell in love. It is just perfect, I have dry skin and this gel cream has a moisturizer effect. So after using it you skin gets so soft. Using its bladeless tool you about getting these red zits in your skin. So if you have a she sensible and relocated skin you should try this.
Maryann m.
Ballwin, MO
I am really picky about my body being hair free especially in the ahem "lady's parts". I used to use Nair because that was all that was available at the time. When Veet came out I had to try it. It works great with no irritation. I was out of it one time and still had some Nair so I used that. Sometimes I get it in the middle, and with Veet it does not bother me. The Nair however burned me bad. I even had to go out and buy cream for it! I will stick with Veet.
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet