Add a Photo

#7 in Hair Removal Creams
Photos (5)
gabriela s.
gabriela s.

This product is truly fantastic. I have never used nair or veet because I had always heard stories about bad skin irritation and horrible smells, so I am a traditional shaver. I bought this product because I'm tired of shaving my bikini area and getting razor burn, and this says you can use it there. The first time i used it I tried a small patch of skin on my bikini area and left it on for 3 minutes.
Aylen M.
Aylen M.

I actually liked this product and didn't expect to. the tool worked just as well as a razor. the only downside was that you have to wait until you have a pretty decent amount of stubble going on to use it effectively. not great for summer if you bare your legs all the time, but great for special occasions or any time you have stubble and want to be silky smooth with no risk of razor burn or cuts.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Toms River, NJ

DaNai K.
DaNai K.

The Veet in shower hair removal cream is by far the best I have tried, the pump makes it very easy to dispense product and there is a small cap that covers the pump when not in use. The product has a strong scent but it does not tend to linger once the product is washed away. The small tool they provide to get rid of the cream is very convenient, I prefer to use a rag instead.
noYasmin J.
noYasmin J.

Comprei o Veet Creme Depilatório para peles delicadas, já testei ceras, hoje resolvi testar o creme e ver se o resultado é como a marca promete.Na embalagem diz que devemos passar uma porção com as mãos na área a ser depilada, bem generosa, deixar agir por 5 minutos nunca excedendo a 10 minutos, e depois retirar com uma esponja e água, fria ou morna.
Charla R.
Charla R.
Lexington, KY

Best hair remover I have found, works pretty quickly compared to the other brands I've tried, and at least for me doesn't seem to smell quite as bad as some of the others, but no hair remover smells good. The little plastic tool seems to help in complete hair removal, it's kind of a rubbery plastic razor with no blade that scrapes the hair off.
Heymar Q.
Heymar Q.
Miami, Florida

Andreina R.
Andreina R.

I have tried this before, and i have to admit it did NOT work, not even a bit. It is easy to use and stuff, but i guess i was allergic to ir and it only made my leg's skin turn orange from the irritation i had, it was really terrible. I don't know if it was because of my skin or something but i would never buy this again.
phoebe l.
phoebe l.

this product has a very nice texture to it, it leaves your legs feeling so soft and smooth. it really gets the hairs from the roots and I do this one every fortnight because it lasts for a long time, it does smell a bit odd but most hair removal creams do so you could just rinse it off using shower gel and warm water.
Yolanda G.
Yolanda G.
Clarksville, TN

PERFECT FOR HAIR SHAVING...I've always had a lot of hair and would have to do it at least once a week but this product works so great that once you've shaved it, you have about three weeks before you to shave again. Super!! It gives a smooth bump-free shave. No irritation and it completely removes all hair.
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC

I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet

Join Now