Veet Rasera Hair Removal Gel Cream Fresh Sensation + Bladeless Tool 145g/5.1oz uploaded by Aluirney A.Veet Rasera Hair Removal Gel Cream Fresh Sensation + Bladeless Tool 145g/5.1oz uploaded by Grecia D.Veet Rasera Hair Removal Gel Cream Fresh Sensation + Bladeless Tool 145g/5.1oz uploaded by nathalia a.See all 5 photos

BY VEET #47 in Hair Removal Creams

Photos (5)
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Virginia Beach, VA
Worked pretty well but I have to leave it on for like 20 minutes (longer than they recommend). I used on my arms and it last for about a month, only about 2 days on my legs. Not really worth it on my legs since it took so long. The bladeless razor was unnecessary since you can just rinse off in the shower.
Joauris Valentina L.
Joauris Valentina L.
Miami
Como lo indico en una pregunta anterior, soy mas de afeitadoras desechables que de cremas, cuando compre esta veet para probar en general no me gusto, huele a vello quemado y es demasiado el proceso ademas de que me irrita, no creo que el producto sea malo solo que para mi tipo de piel no era el indicado
Milke A.
Milke A.
Medley, FL
MI FAVORITA! Para esos días que quiero usar short , vestido o faldas y mis piernas exclaman por una depilación pues nada mas y nada menos que la veet rasera!! Es lo mejor que hay! Te deja un olor agradable y los pelitos en las piernas tardan muchisimo mas en salir que cuando rasuras. Ah! Y mas suaves
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Columbus, OH
Great removal product, like all hair removal creams. But it only lasts two days. Keep this in mind if you need to be REALLY REALLY smooth for a day, like on a date. But just know that when the clock strikes sunup the next day, you will be just as prickly as you would if you had used a razor!
Shelby J.
Shelby J.
Winston Salem, NC
This product is really effective at hair removal. It worked well on my sensitive skin and wasn't that expensive. The only downside I would say is the smell. It somewhat smells like a wet dog. But, this is only temporary and the ending result is long lasting hair-free skin. I would use again.
Yessenia o.
Yessenia o.
Mastic Beach, NY
PERFECT FOR HAIR SHAVING...I've always had a lot of hair and would have to do it at least once a week but this product works so great that once you've shaved it, you have about three weeks before you to shave again. Super!! it doesn't smell all that good but its worth it.
Kiley C.
Kiley C.
I use Veet regularly and it's a good product. The smell is terrible during use, but all of them are. It's easy to use and it's never been harsh on my skin. I believe I purchased from Walmart. I would definitely tell people to give it a try because I was overall satisfied!
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Elizabeth
I love using the gel better than the hair removal cream. I personally think it did meet my expectations each time use it. I think it does a great job just like hair removal cream. It is very effective. At the end of using it i feel very satisfied by the smooth sensation.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Renton, WA
When I am going to shave my legs and not go to the salon I use Veet. It is a great product! it lathers wells and smells greay. I bought this product form Target and it was very effective especially paired with the right razor. I would definitely but this product again.
Lily M.
Lily M.
Columbia, MD
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!! Before, I used to just try shaving 24/7 and it didn't work very well, BUT gel cream is painless and feels amazing! I like the effortlessness of removal and also that it doesn't even smell bad for once! Nice job Veet! Definitely gonna keep buying!
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet