BY VEET #33 in Hair Removal Creams

Karlota S.
This product is super effective I love to shave it is fantastic for all people and all parts of the body

If it really complies with what I expected it is super effective and with very good results

Not at all is very economical and is easily available
Joi K.
Me encanta la crema depilatoria Veet es lo mejor que existe en esta vida, si no sabes cual usar compren la Veet y luego se comunican conmigo y me dicen si les sirvió tanto como a mi, ademas la crema huele bien no tiene olores raros y la piel te queda suave como para una noche de lucir tus hermosas piernas. Y por eso le doy un 5/5
phoebe l.
this product has a very nice texture to it, it leaves your legs feeling so soft and smooth. it really gets the hairs from the roots and I do this one every fortnight because it lasts for a long time, it does smell a bit odd but most hair removal creams do so you could just rinse it off using shower gel and warm water.
Alie W.
Oakville
The smell leaves something to be desired, but the effect it has on removing the hair from my body more then compensates for that! Bought at my local drug store, it's easy to find, very affordable and easy to use. Would buy Again.
Almendra D.
Caracas
Esta crema es bastante eficiente a la hora de afeitarse! El hecho de que no se use una hojilla es bastante importane ya que de esa forma la piel no se mancha, y por eso fue que empecé a usarla.
Laurie M.
Laval
this gel cream is perfect for women, your skin is soft and moist. And it's affordable you can find it at the pharmacy near your house and its easy too use.the sensationon your skin is so good everyone like it.im really satisfied
Eden C.
London
Leaves you as bald as an egale in any place , not so much the best thing ( the teason for not all the stars ) but it great . I do love this brand they should maybe come upswing some thing a tiny bit smother . But 👌🏾
Jade F.
This is the first time I have used a Hair Removal Cream that has worked and not left me with a rash. It removed most of the hair, on first glance it looked as though it hadn't but using the sponge helped get rid of most. I then used a shaver to get rid of any bits I had missed. Recommended. Only thing I would say is although you get a lot of cream, once you have used it on both your legs and bikini line you may not have a huge amount left. I do not have massive legs !! But perhaps I am applying too thick a layer? Either way, try it you will not be disappointed!
Zho M.
Anzoategui, Anaco

too use this mark to shave my legs is really good I really like that used in the shower is more comfortable and easier to apply when I take a bath while I really like this brand and as let me soft , silky legs
It is good because it leaves you so irritated skin as do some other brands that I recommend because it leaves the skin soft is very practical and quick to get us out of any pure to us women
They have many products to choose according to the needs of individual women and are good
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet