Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Loyalty B.
Loyalty B.
Asheboro, NC

I have sensitive skin especially to hair removal products but this one did not burn or irritate my skin in any way. Will definitely use this again.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Crescent City, FL

well i am kind of twisted with this review the smell is better than most and it did remove a majority of the hairs but just not all of them. the cost is rather expensive and if you leave it on to long you break out in a rash that itches for days but that is every hair removal brand i have ever tried so i would give this a 7 out of 10
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Weslaco, TX

Awesome for sensitive skin, no mess and no use of a razor! I got mine at a affordable price from Walmart. There's hardly no mess, and less time consuming.
Kirashlee G.
Kirashlee G.

Just quick easy and amazing! I love using this right before a shower and feeling the effortless work I put into being smooth like a baby's bottom
Monica R.
Monica R.
Lanham, MD

I love this one because of the bladeless tools included in the package. I really like this for freshness.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
CORAL SPRINGS, FL

Works really well to remove unwanted hair and keeps the hair away for a much longer time than shaving!
Christina W.
Christina W.
Athens, GA

It works really well and got all of my hair off! It didn't irritate my skin at all. I will say, though, I am blonde so though it worked exceptionally for me, my roommate who has dark brown hair was not as fortunate. It began irritating her skin before all of her hair had a chance to get removed. Perhaps smaller applications for darker, thicker hair? Overall would recommend though!
Mckayla H.
Mckayla H.
Goshen, OH

This hair removal cream is sub par it is not that bad, the hair was removed but after multiple applications
Anel R.
Anel R.
Brooklyn, NY

You get a razor and at the same time you dont, it does the job perfectly just like a razor but theres no blades on up and down your skin, couldnt leave your smooth looking better
Mel R.
Mel R.

I love how this hair removal gel cream leaves my skin smooth and feeling fresh, love the method which is easy and not dangerous at all, avoiding cuts
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC

I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet

Join Now