BY VEET #27 in Hair Removal Creams

Virginia F.
Macomb, IL
This product works well for me. My skin is smooth as a baby's after hair removal and I feel fresh as a baby
Flor A.
Katy, TX
Love using this two together. Works really well and gets the job done right. Doesn't leave raiser bumps or cuts, plus leaves skin feeling smooth .
Stephanie F.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I only use the one it's very very necessary like when I'm going on a date or something and I want my shave to last for a long time but this brand is very good and I definitely recommend it
Mel R.
I love how this hair removal gel cream leaves my skin smooth and feeling fresh, love the method which is easy and not dangerous at all, avoiding cuts
Kirashlee G.
Just quick easy and amazing! I love using this right before a shower and feeling the effortless work I put into being smooth like a baby's bottom
Dawn M.
If you hate to shave and have sensitive skin like I do you might want to consider the vet hair remover.
ANITA S.
Marac very good, reliable and safe products, I like the brand veet.I recommend it as good products

Anastasia K.
Round Rock, TX
The Veet Rasera Hair Removal Gel Cream Fresh Sensation + Bladeless Tool is okay. I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone. Just stick with your razors and/or waxing strips, ladies. These bladeless tools don't really work and they're just disappointing.
Mónica H.
Really like this product. Great design and super easy to use. The "razor" is a huge plus and helps to get rid of the hair. I bought mine at cvs and think it's worth the price. I would recommend to anyone looking for fast easy hair removal.
Katey A.
Chattanooga, TN
This stuff (and, admittedly, all products like it) smells terrible. It can also burn sometimes, and it's no more effective than a regular shave. Plus, it's just a little off-putting, the fact that it basically eats away the hair. I worry about the health risks.
Tanya B.
Bournville , Birmingham
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet