BY VEET #39 in Hair Removal Creams

Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I only use the one it's very very necessary like when I'm going on a date or something and I want my shave to last for a long time but this brand is very good and I definitely recommend it
Daniela L.
Daniela L.
Compton, MD
I love this removal gel! It is perfect for my skin, I use every week and I recommend for everybody
Kirashlee G.
Kirashlee G.
Just quick easy and amazing! I love using this right before a shower and feeling the effortless work I put into being smooth like a baby's bottom
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
If you hate to shave and have sensitive skin like I do you might want to consider the vet hair remover.
ANITA S.
ANITA S.
Marac very good, reliable and safe products, I like the brand veet.I recommend it as good products

Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.
Round Rock, TX
The Veet Rasera Hair Removal Gel Cream Fresh Sensation + Bladeless Tool is okay. I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone. Just stick with your razors and/or waxing strips, ladies. These bladeless tools don't really work and they're just disappointing.
Mónica H.
Mónica H.
Really like this product. Great design and super easy to use. The "razor" is a huge plus and helps to get rid of the hair. I bought mine at cvs and think it's worth the price. I would recommend to anyone looking for fast easy hair removal.
Katey A.
Katey A.
Chattanooga, TN
This stuff (and, admittedly, all products like it) smells terrible. It can also burn sometimes, and it's no more effective than a regular shave. Plus, it's just a little off-putting, the fact that it basically eats away the hair. I worry about the health risks.
Leanna B.
Leanna B.
I really love the way that the Veet Rasera Hair Removal Gel Cream Fresh Sensation + Bladeless Tool works to remove your hair at a super close level and making you super smooth!
Carmen A.
Carmen A.
Riverside, CA
I love this product and it's little tool. It's easier to remove hair and it removes it evenly. Very easy to use and it smells amazing. I purchased at a drug store and I would buy it again I totally recommend.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Birmingham , England
Is this effective?
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet