BY VEET #42 in Hair Removal Creams

Christina W.
Christina W.
athens, GA
It works really well and got all of my hair off! It didn't irritate my skin at all. I will say, though, I am blonde so though it worked exceptionally for me, my roommate who has dark brown hair was not as fortunate. It began irritating her skin before all of her hair had a chance to get removed. Perhaps smaller applications for darker, thicker hair? Overall would recommend though!
Monica R.
Monica R.
Lanham, MD
I love this one because of the bladeless tools included in the package. I really like this for freshness.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Revere , MA
Veet Fast-Acting Gel Cream removes hair gently and effectively, leaving your skin feeling smooth and moisturized. Formulated with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, the dermatologist-tested cream comes in a pump bottle with a spatula for easy application and removal.
Jesana M.
Jesana M.
Is the better alternative (the razors is only necessary in case of emergency). You need wait a long time for look results, but your legs look amazing. I recommend.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Everyone should own this best thing I've used! Gets rid of any unwanted hair in minutes! Leave a longer shave period than your average razor!
Anel R.
Anel R.
Brooklyn, NY
You get a razor and at the same time you dont, it does the job perfectly just like a razor but theres no blades on up and down your skin, couldnt leave your smooth looking better
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
coral springs, FL
Works really well to remove unwanted hair and keeps the hair away for a much longer time than shaving!
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
If you hate to shave and have sensitive skin like I do you might want to consider the vet hair remover.
Mónica H.
Mónica H.
Really like this product. Great design and super easy to use. The "razor" is a huge plus and helps to get rid of the hair. I bought mine at cvs and think it's worth the price. I would recommend to anyone looking for fast easy hair removal.
Loyalty B.
Loyalty B.
Asheboro, NC
I have sensitive skin especially to hair removal products but this one did not burn or irritate my skin in any way. Will definitely use this again.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
BIRMINGHAM, England
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet