Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Carole'Ann L.
Carole'Ann L.
Jacksonville , Nc
Feb. 21, 2017, 11:14 a.m.
Review for: Rasera Hair Removal Gel Cream Fresh Sensation + Bladeless Tool 145 g
Really nice brand for shaving equipment ! Love the blades and it's also not to pricey either ! You get what you pay for ! Doesn't leave stratches or scrapes , nice smooth feeling when done shaving ! Hairless legs , thanks to this I'm ready for summer !
Roma K.
Roma K.
Folsom , CA
April 22, 2017, 2:26 a.m.
I really love this product and would recommend to any of my family and friends I will definitely be buying this in the near future and Hélène more of my friends to purchases because it is an amazing product. I love this product so much.
Jailine D.
Jailine D.
Feb. 12, 2017, 10:58 a.m.
This cream is frantastic I love the result the times that the used e is an excellent product, I recommend it.
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
Socorro, TX
Feb. 23, 2017, 1:34 p.m.
Product Description. Get touchable smooth skin for up to twice as long as shaving with VEET Hair Removal Cream🤘🖒
Traci P.
Traci P.
Ashtabula, OH
Feb. 10, 2017, 8:41 p.m.
Love the way it makes my legs feel. Love The way it smells better than other products I have used before
Belen D.
Belen D.
Miami Gardens , Florida
Feb. 12, 2017, 9:13 p.m.
Amazing product, love this brand. Leaves your legs very smooth. Very effective. Definitely recommend to you girls
Nanea H.
Nanea H.
Vallejo, CA
Oct. 25, 2016, 1:29 p.m.
The bladeless tool really helped with the removal of hair. I used to have to use paper towels or wash clothes to help remove the hair which didn't work as effective. This also saves you from ruining a wash cloth.
Dessire F.
Dessire F.
Oct. 26, 2016, 9:58 a.m.
I first started using this for coincidence . but once I started using it, I fell in love. It is just perfect, I have dry skin and this gel cream has a moisturizer effect. So after using it you skin gets so soft. Using its bladeless tool you about getting these red zits in your skin. So if you have a she sensible and relocated skin you should try this.
Abigail K.
Abigail K.
Rowlett, TX
Jan. 2, 2017, 5:44 a.m.
This is the way to go. No razor bumps and clean take off. This works great if you were a little lazy and got kinda hairy. This will take all of that off like it was never even there.
Flor A.
Flor A.
Katy, TX
Oct. 27, 2016, 9:48 p.m.
Love using this two together. Works really well and gets the job done right. Doesn't leave raiser bumps or cuts, plus leaves skin feeling smooth .
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet