Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
White Pine, TN

I don't know about you but I like this. I don't always use this but when I do I love it
María José R.
María José R.
Miami , Florida

My fav. It feels amazing on my skin and I like the smell!! I absolutely recommend this
Zoicar B.
Zoicar B.

Para el uso diario de una afeitada dejando la piel r
Tersa y limpia !!! Me gusta
Nanea H.
Nanea H.
Vallejo, CA

The bladeless tool really helped with the removal of hair. I used to have to use paper towels or wash clothes to help remove the hair which didn't work as effective. This also saves you from ruining a wash cloth.
Dessire F.
Dessire F.

I first started using this for coincidence . but once I started using it, I fell in love. It is just perfect, I have dry skin and this gel cream has a moisturizer effect. So after using it you skin gets so soft. Using its bladeless tool you about getting these red zits in your skin. So if you have a she sensible and relocated skin you should try this.
Abigail K.
Abigail K.
Rowlett, TX

This is the way to go. No razor bumps and clean take off. This works great if you were a little lazy and got kinda hairy. This will take all of that off like it was never even there.
Estefania R.
Estefania R.
Fabens , Texas

my favorite gel cream for hair removal is this. yes iy makes my expectations , my legs looks so shine and soft. i compare this product as one of the best ones. I buy it al Walmart, Sams, Kmart.
Jesana M.
Jesana M.

Is the better alternative (the razors is only necessary in case of emergency). You need wait a long time for look results, but your legs look amazing. I recommend.
Flor A.
Flor A.
Katy, TX

Love using this two together. Works really well and gets the job done right. Doesn't leave raiser bumps or cuts, plus leaves skin feeling smooth .
Mónica H.
Mónica H.

Really like this product. Great design and super easy to use. The "razor" is a huge plus and helps to get rid of the hair. I bought mine at cvs and think it's worth the price. I would recommend to anyone looking for fast easy hair removal.
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC

I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet