Veet Rasera Hair Removal Gel Cream Fresh Sensation + Bladeless Tool 145g/5.1oz uploaded by Aluirney A.Veet Rasera Hair Removal Gel Cream Fresh Sensation + Bladeless Tool 145g/5.1oz uploaded by Grecia D.Veet Rasera Hair Removal Gel Cream Fresh Sensation + Bladeless Tool 145g/5.1oz uploaded by nathalia a.See all 5 photos

BY VEET #47 in Hair Removal Creams

Photos (5)
Roma K.
Roma K.
Folsom , CA
I really love this product and would recommend to any of my family and friends I will definitely be buying this in the near future and Hélène more of my friends to purchases because it is an amazing product. I love this product so much.
Jailine D.
Jailine D.
This cream is frantastic I love the result the times that the used e is an excellent product, I recommend it.
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
Socorro, TX
Product Description. Get touchable smooth skin for up to twice as long as shaving with VEET Hair Removal Cream🤘🖒
Traci P.
Traci P.
Ashtabula, OH
Love the way it makes my legs feel. Love The way it smells better than other products I have used before
Belen D.
Belen D.
Miami Gardens , Florida
Amazing product, love this brand. Leaves your legs very smooth. Very effective. Definitely recommend to you girls
Dessire F.
Dessire F.
I first started using this for coincidence . but once I started using it, I fell in love. It is just perfect, I have dry skin and this gel cream has a moisturizer effect. So after using it you skin gets so soft. Using its bladeless tool you about getting these red zits in your skin. So if you have a she sensible and relocated skin you should try this.
Estefania R.
Estefania R.
Fabens , Texas
my favorite gel cream for hair removal is this. yes iy makes my expectations , my legs looks so shine and soft. i compare this product as one of the best ones. I buy it al Walmart, Sams, Kmart.
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
San Antonio, TX
Love this stuff. Fast and very easy to use. The tool is great. Allows you to "shave" the foam off. Legs feel smooth and silky for days. I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate me!
Mónica H.
Mónica H.
Really like this product. Great design and super easy to use. The "razor" is a huge plus and helps to get rid of the hair. I bought mine at cvs and think it's worth the price. I would recommend to anyone looking for fast easy hair removal.
Jaymee B.
Jaymee B.
I like this product as it comes with a razor already. And its light and creamy i went out of the shower hair free and fresh
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet