BY VEET #48 in Hair Removal Creams

Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this the smell is a little off putting but it works sooooooo well and your skin is so smooth
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Charleston, WV
This product didn't work well for me. It worked in spots. It worked pretty well for my mother.
Marvel R.
Marvel R.
Best solution to remove the hair and leave the skin soft even for a week, definitely recommend
Yulie L.
Yulie L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love these. They are painless and easy to use. It's my favorite go-to hair removal method .
Callie w.
Callie w.
Such good quality for both products. Love them. Always what I use when I shave . Amazing
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
White Pine, TN
I don't know about you but I like this. I don't always use this but when I do I love it
María José R.
María José R.
Miami , Florida
My fav. It feels amazing on my skin and I like the smell!! I absolutely recommend this
Zoicar B.
Zoicar B.
Para el uso diario de una afeitada dejando la piel r
Tersa y limpia !!! Me gusta
LORIAN B.
LORIAN B.
I remember that in my adolescence the first hair remover I used was this Veet Rasera, it was sensational its instantaneous effect of softness on the skin of my legs, however I am very hairy and over the years I had to choose to use hot wax in Roll-on, to observe a medium-term effect. For women with thin and little hair is ideal to use this product, it is moisturizing and has a strong smell that tolerates a lot.
Carole'Ann L.
Carole'Ann L.
Gloucester, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Really nice brand for shaving equipment ! Love the blades and it's also not to pricey either ! You get what you pay for ! Doesn't leave stratches or scrapes , nice smooth feeling when done shaving ! Hairless legs , thanks to this I'm ready for summer !
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet