BY VEET #42 in Hair Removal Creams

Michelle T.
Charleston, WV
This product didn't work well for me. It worked in spots. It worked pretty well for my mother.
Yulie L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love these. They are painless and easy to use. It's my favorite go-to hair removal method .
Callie w.
Such good quality for both products. Love them. Always what I use when I shave . Amazing
Virginia M.
White Pine, TN
I don't know about you but I like this. I don't always use this but when I do I love it
María José R.
Miami , Florida
My fav. It feels amazing on my skin and I like the smell!! I absolutely recommend this
Zoicar B.
Para el uso diario de una afeitada dejando la piel r
Tersa y limpia !!! Me gusta
LORIAN B.
I remember that in my adolescence the first hair remover I used was this Veet Rasera, it was sensational its instantaneous effect of softness on the skin of my legs, however I am very hairy and over the years I had to choose to use hot wax in Roll-on, to observe a medium-term effect. For women with thin and little hair is ideal to use this product, it is moisturizing and has a strong smell that tolerates a lot.
Carole'Ann L.
Gloucester, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Really nice brand for shaving equipment ! Love the blades and it's also not to pricey either ! You get what you pay for ! Doesn't leave stratches or scrapes , nice smooth feeling when done shaving ! Hairless legs , thanks to this I'm ready for summer !
Carmen A.
Riverside, CA
I love this product and it's little tool. It's easier to remove hair and it removes it evenly. Very easy to use and it smells amazing. I purchased at a drug store and I would buy it again I totally recommend.
Roma K.
Folsom, CA
I really love this product and would recommend to any of my family and friends I will definitely be buying this in the near future and Hélène more of my friends to purchases because it is an amazing product. I love this product so much.
Tanya B.
Bournville , Birmingham
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet