Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Diana Estefania D.
Diana Estefania D.
Mérida

Este producto deja una sensación de frescura e hidrata nuestra piel, removiendo todo nuestro vello indeseable y el modo de aplicar el producto es totalmente fácil y encantador!
Kathy B.
Kathy B.

I like it because not irritate the skin when applied, you apply only in the place you want to remove the beautiful, you let the time to act, it is retire and ready. I like it.
Yasmaris C.
Yasmaris C.

Las cremas depilatorias Veet en Gel son excelente cuando necesitas ver tu piel hidratada y sin nada de vellos, yo la uso en mis piernas para que se vean radiantes y depiladas
Yenny A.
Yenny A.

es super genial porque no tienes que esperar mucho tiempo para desacerte del vello, como con u na crema comun, es comodo porque lo haces en un par de minutos y en la ducha
Melissa K.
Melissa K.

Maybe I did it wrong but this product did not remove my hair at all. It has been a long time since I tried it, I have pretty much written off all hair removal creams.
Misty M.
Misty M.
Bangor, ME

I meant to give it two stars because when I used this product it just didn't work that well for me personally. I bought it just once and haven't purchased it again.
Jessie L.
Jessie L.

I have only used it once and it wasn't that great, it was something that I wanted to try out and I have only used it once. It was not that bad but a little pricey.
Vikiana P.
Vikiana P.

Leaves skin soft but does not take effect in time the instructions say. you always have to leave more time to remove the hair. I like and is the only brand to use.
MARIA A.
MARIA A.
Los Angeles, CA

Veet is one of many great hair removal that will leave your skin really smooth as a baby great product that is worth the price and the best part is easy to apply
Ileana B.
Ileana B.
Providence, RI

really like this product, removes all the hair ' it's long lasting unlike other products.. it was easy to apply, and leaves my skin really smooth very effective.
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC

I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet

Join Now