Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Alissah P.
Alissah P.
Omaha, NE
VVVit wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay
jesica j.
jesica j.
I had it on for five minutes (the instructions say three to six) and it worked well, did what it's supposed to do. However, because the process was smelly, itchy, and a bit more difficult to wash off than I had previously assumed it would be (not outrageously - for some reason I just didn't expect it to be harder to wash off than shaving cream or soap, which, it was a bit harder than that), I'm going to have to say I liked Veet's cold wax strips better. However, it is true (as claimed on packaging) that no other product has left my skin as smooth and silky as this one.
Sorel B.
Sorel B.
Sept. 25, 2016, 4:27 p.m.
Review for: Rasera Hair Removal Gel Cream Fresh Sensation + Bladeless Tool 145 g
its okay but im not a big fan of hai removal creams. It was effective in removing the hair in a painless way, but the hair wasn't completely removed. there was a bot of stubble left over so i dont use it very often only if i dont have razors. I think that any hair removal product does the same becuase I also tried the avon one and it was the same thing. Also, they have a really bad smell, that even after you wash the cream off your skin will stay smell like it for a whole day. I wouldn't reccomend any of these products to anyone. I think shaving is still way better.
monica a.
monica a.
Jan. 4, 2017, 7:33 p.m.
I was surprised how much I liked this product. It removes hair easily and the smell was much less overwhelming than when I tried Nair products. It exceeded my expectations - removing all the hair in less than 5 minutes, and the hair stayed away for a week. For me, I do not think the soft cream (step 2) was necessary since I did not have to leave the chemical step in too long, but I know others like that step if they have more sensitive skin and / or more resistant hair.
Maryann m.
Maryann m.
Ballwin, MO
Nov. 13, 2016, 8:16 p.m.
I am really picky about my body being hair free especially in the ahem "lady's parts". I used to use Nair because that was all that was available at the time. When Veet came out I had to try it. It works great with no irritation. I was out of it one time and still had some Nair so I used that. Sometimes I get it in the middle, and with Veet it does not bother me. The Nair however burned me bad. I even had to go out and buy cream for it! I will stick with Veet.
gabriela s.
gabriela s.
Dec. 28, 2016, 4:52 p.m.
This product is truly fantastic. I have never used nair or veet because I had always heard stories about bad skin irritation and horrible smells, so I am a traditional shaver. I bought this product because I'm tired of shaving my bikini area and getting razor burn, and this says you can use it there. The first time i used it I tried a small patch of skin on my bikini area and left it on for 3 minutes.
Aylen M.
Aylen M.
I actually liked this product and didn't expect to. the tool worked just as well as a razor. the only downside was that you have to wait until you have a pretty decent amount of stubble going on to use it effectively. not great for summer if you bare your legs all the time, but great for special occasions or any time you have stubble and want to be silky smooth with no risk of razor burn or cuts.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Toms River, NJ
DaNai K.
DaNai K.
The Veet in shower hair removal cream is by far the best I have tried, the pump makes it very easy to dispense product and there is a small cap that covers the pump when not in use. The product has a strong scent but it does not tend to linger once the product is washed away. The small tool they provide to get rid of the cream is very convenient, I prefer to use a rag instead.
Charla R.
Charla R.
Lexington, KY
Best hair remover I have found, works pretty quickly compared to the other brands I've tried, and at least for me doesn't seem to smell quite as bad as some of the others, but no hair remover smells good. The little plastic tool seems to help in complete hair removal, it's kind of a rubbery plastic razor with no blade that scrapes the hair off.
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet