BY VEET #34 in Hair Removal Creams

Mary P.
Greenville , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Having thick dark body hair - I've tried all kinds of at home hair removal systems. This unfortunately did not do the trick for me. Because you can only leave it on your skin for a certain amount of time before it will get irritated, it's just not what my hair needs to effectively be removed.
LORIAN B.
I remember that in my adolescence the first hair remover I used was this Veet Rasera, it was sensational its instantaneous effect of softness on the skin of my legs, however I am very hairy and over the years I had to choose to use hot wax in Roll-on, to observe a medium-term effect. For women with thin and little hair is ideal to use this product, it is moisturizing and has a strong smell that tolerates a lot.
Alissah P.
Omaha, NE
VVVit wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay
Cindy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
the hair wasn't It does not remove all hairs, but I like it because it moisturizes my skin, does not irritate it and leaves it super soft. For this reason I do not use it much, there are other products of Veet that are more effective than this one.completely removed
Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Really nice brand for shaving equipment ! Love the blades and it's also not to pricey either ! You get what you pay for ! Doesn't leave stratches or scrapes , nice smooth feeling when done shaving ! Hairless legs , thanks to this I'm ready for summer !
Mónica H.
Really like this product. Great design and super easy to use. The "razor" is a huge plus and helps to get rid of the hair. I bought mine at cvs and think it's worth the price. I would recommend to anyone looking for fast easy hair removal.
Amanda S.
Crescent City, FL
well i am kind of twisted with this review the smell is better than most and it did remove a majority of the hairs but just not all of them. the cost is rather expensive and if you leave it on to long you break out in a rash that itches for days but that is every hair removal brand i have ever tried so i would give this a 7 out of 10
Carmen A.
Riverside, CA
I love this product and it's little tool. It's easier to remove hair and it removes it evenly. Very easy to use and it smells amazing. I purchased at a drug store and I would buy it again I totally recommend.
monica a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was surprised how much I liked this product. It removes hair easily and the smell was much less overwhelming than when I tried Nair products. It exceeded my expectations - removing all the hair in less than 5 minutes, and the hair stayed away for a week. For me, I do not think the soft cream (step 2) was necessary since I did not have to leave the chemical step in too long, but I know others like that step if they have more sensitive skin and / or more resistant hair.
Kimi S.
Coldwater, MI
I followed the directions to a tee. I was not impressed with the results from Veet at all. In my opinion there are better products out there. It is just as easy to use as the other hair removal gels. I was disappointed. I haven't bought it again.
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet