Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Alissah P.
Alissah P.
Omaha, NE

VVVit wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it wasokay it wasokay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay it was okay
está bien, pero no soy un gran fan de las cremas de eliminación de Hai. Fue efectivo en la eliminación del cabello de una manera indolora, pero el pelo no se eliminó completamente. hubo un bot de rastrojos sobró para que yo no lo uso muy a menudo sólo si no tengo las maquinillas de afeitar. Creo que cualquier producto de depilación hace lo mismo becuase También probé el uno Avon y era lo mismo. Además, tienen un muy mal olor, que incluso después de lavarse la crema de su piel permanecerá olor como por un día entero. No recomendaría cualquiera de estos productos a cualquier persona. Creo que el afeitado es todavía mejor manera.
Mayli S.
Mayli S.

Lo tenía en cinco minutos (las instrucciones que tres a seis) y funcionó bien, ¿qué se supone que debe hacer. Sin embargo, debido a que el proceso era maloliente, picazón, y un poco más difícil de limpiar lo que había asumido previamente que sería (no exageradamente - por alguna razón, simplemente no me esperaba que fuera más difícil de lavar de la crema de afeitar o jabón, el cual, fue un poco más difícil que eso), voy a tener que decir que me gustó mucho mejor bandas de cera fría Veet. Sin embargo, es cierto (como se reivindica en el embalaje) que ningún otro producto ha salido de mi piel tan suave y sedoso como éste.
jesica j.
jesica j.

I had it on for five minutes (the instructions say three to six) and it worked well, did what it's supposed to do. However, because the process was smelly, itchy, and a bit more difficult to wash off than I had previously assumed it would be (not outrageously - for some reason I just didn't expect it to be harder to wash off than shaving cream or soap, which, it was a bit harder than that), I'm going to have to say I liked Veet's cold wax strips better. However, it is true (as claimed on packaging) that no other product has left my skin as smooth and silky as this one.
Sorel B.
Sorel B.

its okay but im not a big fan of hai removal creams. It was effective in removing the hair in a painless way, but the hair wasn't completely removed. there was a bot of stubble left over so i dont use it very often only if i dont have razors. I think that any hair removal product does the same becuase I also tried the avon one and it was the same thing. Also, they have a really bad smell, that even after you wash the cream off your skin will stay smell like it for a whole day. I wouldn't reccomend any of these products to anyone. I think shaving is still way better.
Jade F.
Jade F.

This is the first time I have used a Hair Removal Cream that has worked and not left me with a rash. It removed most of the hair, on first glance it looked as though it hadn't but using the sponge helped get rid of most. I then used a shaver to get rid of any bits I had missed. Recommended. Only thing I would say is although you get a lot of cream, once you have used it on both your legs and bikini line you may not have a huge amount left. I do not have massive legs !! But perhaps I am applying too thick a layer? Either way, try it you will not be disappointed!
Elysai A.
Elysai A.

monica a.
monica a.

I was surprised how much I liked this product. It removes hair easily and the smell was much less overwhelming than when I tried Nair products. It exceeded my expectations - removing all the hair in less than 5 minutes, and the hair stayed away for a week. For me, I do not think the soft cream (step 2) was necessary since I did not have to leave the chemical step in too long, but I know others like that step if they have more sensitive skin and / or more resistant hair.
Maryann m.
Maryann m.
Ballwin, MO

I am really picky about my body being hair free especially in the ahem "lady's parts". I used to use Nair because that was all that was available at the time. When Veet came out I had to try it. It works great with no irritation. I was out of it one time and still had some Nair so I used that. Sometimes I get it in the middle, and with Veet it does not bother me. The Nair however burned me bad. I even had to go out and buy cream for it! I will stick with Veet.
Aline P.
Aline P.

O creme de depilação Veet no chuveiro é de longe o melhor que eu tentei , a bomba faz com que seja muito fácil para dispensar o produto e há uma pequena tampa que cobre a bomba quando não estiver em uso . O produto tem um odor forte mas não tendem a ficar uma vez que o produto é lavado . A pequena ferramenta que eles fornecem para se livrar do creme é muito conveniente, eu prefiro usar um pano em vez disso.
patricia t.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC

I was just wondering does this product contain baby oil. All the other hair removers I have used break me out like baby oil does and I haven't tried this one yet

Join Now